Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy (45264 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 1:30pm On May 21, 2016
sweatlana:

What if he is responsible for the pregnancy? Would you then call his child a distraction? He choose to have unprotected sex with the girl , it's not like she raped him

It's funny how u reason

Lol. Very funny logic.

How are you sure he had unprotected sex with her, were you there? And how do you know that he's responsible for the baby, when they haven't done any DNA testing?

Let's say you've a son and just some any random girl claims she's pregnant for him - you'll gladly accept the baby, no?
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sinaj(f): 1:33pm On May 21, 2016
sweatlana:

That's not how it's meant to be! I a mother and if my child is wrong I won't support evil!
support evil?

By striking u at hme nd protecting u outside?
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by naijaboiy: 1:34pm On May 21, 2016
Ola5TP:
Bad mum. They both lack respect, they are shameless. A good mother should be able to lay a good example! She is not a good mother and her shameless son will never be a good son. Like mother Like son.
So what did she say that makes her a bad mother? Do you expect her to support the girl for making it public?

I'm sure if we check your background we'll discover worse things. But no, you are here to judge. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sinaj(f): 1:37pm On May 21, 2016
sweatlana:

Read what again? Is it not his neglect that made her go public?
That's not the point anyway, as a mother she should get her son to subject himself to a DNA test before insinuating her son is not responsible for the pregnancy.
did the woman say anything to insinuate rejection?

If u had read d post well, u wud av seeing where she said it's not wrong to get pregnant, that if the person responsible rejects you, go to his family nt bloggers.

That is African culture for you!

Xo what is bad there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Amberon11: 1:37pm On May 21, 2016
you always have views typical of a demented human! May God help you.
daretodiffer:
Good news! Great mother! smiley smiley

Serves Uju rightsad
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 21, 2016
I knowsmiley

May Allah help you too

Amberon11:
you alqways have views typical of a demented human! May God help you.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Dapricha(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=sinaj post=45827246] pls point out the bad thing his mum said there sad

@Sinaj.. you said it all. A simple google search would have ensured that opinions wait till the lady gets delivered of her baby and a proper DNA testing is done

1. David Copperfield- Famous Canadian Magician
2. Keanu Reeves- The Matrix
3. Justin Bieber - obvious? Mariah Yeater rings a bell?
4. Michael Girgenti- was accused by the very same Kourtney Kardashian
5.Pamela Smith- accused his Airness, Michael Jordan of fathering a child with her. A DNA test said otherwise.

I bet all of these guys would have been tagged if it were to be on Nairaland. Waiting for her delivery and a testing seems to be the logical contribution to make. Then it can be safely said that the innocent and the guilty got served in equal

And Oprah cut in, “People remember the charge. They don’t remember the exoneration.”

Oprah's conclusion is the reason why the mum said all she did. We can all take sides, but a DNA testing will show who is guilty as charged or not.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by naijaboiy: 1:44pm On May 21, 2016
Dapricha:
SIMPLE!
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by vicben27(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2016
Baby Mama business! For lazy Gold diggin bitches, wrk hard n evry man wil respect u

1 Like

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by popcykaylah(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:
Burna boy is a classical example of a child raised through bad parenting.

Can't be surprised his mom said that, see how she looks.
Not all mothers are good.. Take note
Oga park well...Mrs ogulu is a client of mine and I know very well..I know burna's sister too..I don't think you should talk in this manner about someone you don't even know..You think this is the first time girls have come with pregnancy matter..I am not saying its right to impregnate anyone and not accept responsibility. This girl here is a top class olosho and why be say she choose to go public over the matter..
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by popcykaylah(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2016
sinaj:

If u had read d post well, u wud av seeing where she said it's not wrong to get pregnant, that if the person responsible rejects you, go to his family nt bloggers.

Xo what is bad there?
Thank you my sister...I know Mrs ogulu wella. .the bottom line since she decide to get pregnant and go public about it shows she up to something...
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 21, 2016
She already said she should not come to her because she chose to publicise it. If the idi.ot had respectable parents she wouldn't have acted like a total moro.n.

sinaj:

Xo what is bad there?
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by 9jatatafo(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2016
No diplomacy here
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Pyno30: 1:55pm On May 21, 2016
icebebe:
first of all,i was brought up Never to swear grin,secondly i can b lik uju i get sense grin am a legal wife and lastly i hate sharing my private life online grin
Lolz. You no serious. Oya share the private life with me privately. *wink*
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by popcykaylah(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2016
lohresloco:
oh just shut up , hypocrite, when the kpanshing was to take place , was she not old enough to instruct burna to use a condom. Is she not an adult.
Thank you bros..the dude you soured just dey yarn nonsense ..like say if ashawo get belle for am..him mama go collect am with open arms..
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Pyno30: 1:56pm On May 21, 2016
lohresloco:
thats how the idiotic parents of the girl go around training their daughter to open leg for just any man. Irresponsible parents of an irresponsible girl. No single home training,and she has failed her extended family, Asshhawoooo kobo kobo. Okpo claiming right, shiooor
Hehehehe. I bet you be Burna toy's uncle
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by tabithababy(f): 1:57pm On May 21, 2016
niggaz4life:
her face cuter than yours if thats you in the pinshure grin

keep in mind cute is different from sexy. but she is cuter than you. but maybe you are sexier but she is cuter than you
. I love this reply. undecided
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sinaj(f): 1:57pm On May 21, 2016
popcykaylah:

Thank you my sister...I know Mrs ogulu wella. .the bottom line since she decide to get pregnant and go public about it shows she up to something...
who does not knw what she is up to undecided

She is only after d money from child support sad

She forgets that evn males can be granted custody.

I just pity her
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by crystalmi(f): 1:58pm On May 21, 2016
mineANDurs:
U dont have tym for her but ur Ashawo Son had tym to sleep with her. undecided

Well, d child is here to stay,
U can run all u want but there is no escape,
Go and ask Davido he will tell d tale better.

If u choose to be wayward in life, just get ready to accept all d drama that will come out of it.

Dats y I Love Flavour and 2face.
David never rejected his child. He accepted her from day one and took care of Sophie throughout her pregnancy period, He even threw a baby shower for her and a birthday party dear. What cause the fight is custody battle. Because they both love Imade. And the matter has long been settled. Sophie has full custody now. Both of them are good parents to Imade.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by tabithababy(f): 2:02pm On May 21, 2016
Mama burna, what if that lady were to be your daughter. How will you feel if this kind of statement comes from the fathers family. Miss uju stella, keep the baby, be strong and it is this kind of people that you give birth to their replica. undecided angry burna boy, don't think your mother can protect you. Just wait till when the baby is born. angry undecided
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by buzz8u: 2:08pm On May 21, 2016
Love it!!! Until you have a child of your own... Don't critisize her.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by mizzochocinco: 2:13pm On May 21, 2016
sinaj:
pls point out the bad thing his mum said there sad

maybe you also weren't raised by a responsible woman, but let me help you out. A sensible mother would be the bigger person and sit down with the girl because she is older and wiser. If that girl is really pregnant for Burna boy they would figure out how to care for the child jointly. Burna boy is forming baddst boy ever liveth now but with time he may decide to be part of his child's life. A wise woman looks at the long term effects of the actions she take now.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by olalat(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2016
If we read the same article, i think the woman did not say anything bad. She did not deny the responsibity of the pregnancy. It baffles how woman dignity, virtue and values had vastly degenarate nowadays. No shame again.
mineANDurs:
U dont have tym for her but ur Ashawo Son had tym to sleep with her. undecided

Well, d child is here to stay,
U can run all u want but there is no escape,
Go and ask Davido he will tell d tale better.

If u choose to be wayward in life, just get ready to accept all d drama that will come out of it.

Dats y I Love Flavour and 2face.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sinaj(f): 2:32pm On May 21, 2016
mizzochocinco:
[b]maybe you also weren't raised by a responsible woman, but let me help you out. [/b]A sensible mother would be the bigger person and sit down with the girl because she is older and wiser. If that girl is really pregnant for Burna boy they would figure out how to care for the child jointly. Burna boy is forming baddst boy ever liveth now but with time he may decide to be part of his child's life. A wise woman looks at the long term effects of the actions she take now.

I think you are the one that got raised by an irresponsible illiterate parents!

That why u go about displaying stupidity inherited from your parents!

The stupidity has made u so dumb that u can't comprehend a simple write up nd I wonder how u gonna cope in a harsh environment like Nigeria.

I guess your mother would have gone out to look for her in every hotel so she can sit with her and talk because she is wiser downstairs undecided

Just maybe tho.

Fool!

1 Like

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Trendin(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2016
She was just a one-night stand and nothing else
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Mayflowa(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:
Burna boy is a classical example of a child raised through bad parenting.

Can't be surprised his mom said that, see how she looks.
Not all mothers are good.. Take note

Something is really wrong with the mother. She may not know, she is putting her son's life in danger. I mean, why would you son sleep with someone once without protection. For the first time! She ought to be more concerned abt that. Her son is possibly HIV positive.

Once the baby is born. Burna boy could be sue to be responsible
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Trendin(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2016
sinaj:

I think you are the one that got raised by an irresponsible illiterate parents!

That why u go about displaying stupidity inherited from your parents!

The stupidity has made u so dumb that u can't comprehend a simple write up nd I wonder how u gonna cope in a harsh environment like Nigeria.

I guess your mother would have gone out to look for her in every hotel so she can sit with her and talk because she is wiser downstairs undecided

Just maybe tho.

Fool!
My love and my lost rib, please stop replying idiots
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Mayflowa(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2016
Trendin:
She was just a one-night stand and nothing else

One nite stand without condom? It's a shame
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Trendin(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2016
Mayflowa:

One nite stand without condom? It's a shame
Most times, after getting drunk you forget almost everything...including condoms
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 2:39pm On May 21, 2016
sinaj:

Xo what is bad there?

Don't mind them. The woman acted like a real mum would. Most of them don't understand the concept of "mother" and "motherhood". A mother is there to protect her seeds. Burnaboy might look like a man to these clowns cos of his beards...but to his mum, he's still that little boy that needs protection. You'll always be a kid to ya parents, no matter how old you are.

These girls don't even think things through before running around like headless chickens. They don't know that they're still amateurs when it comes to motherhood. And people's mums are professionals in that field, and they once did all the crap these chics are doing now at one stage or the other in their lives. It's a case of a professional female vs an apprentice female...and I'm sure Burnaboy's mum can see through the game she's playing.

I can bet everything that the chic doesn't even know who the real dad of her supposed embryo is. And she most likely fvcked another guy the same day she fvcked the guy; a day before; and a day after. However, cos he's the one with star power, hence she's trying to push it on his head. You can easily tell from how she went about it. A normal chic would contact the guy first. Then talk to her own parents. And subsequently, get her parents to talk to the guy's parents - before going public and crying everywhere. But she didn't do that. These opportunistic biitches are crazy! grin

Burnaboy, I need some summer bangers from you, doozy. Get that gwop and ignore all distractions.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Mayflowa(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2016
tabithababy:
Mama burna, what if that lady were to be your daughter. How will you feel if this kind of statement comes from the fathers family. Miss uju stella, keep the baby, be strong and it is this kind of people that you give birth to their replica. undecided angry burna boy, don't think your mother can protect you. Just wait till when the baby is born. angry undecided

Who is Burna boy? Wud he really amount to much in the future? Most musicians are womanizer and drug addicts. Marrying them is a long Walk through pains and abandonment and drama.

In a matter of months, he wud come running back. That is fore sure bae
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by eltata(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2016
First of all i am a fan of burna, the fact is this Uju stella or whatever her name is intentionally got pregnant for him just to hold him down reasons been 1. She got paid for the sex 2. She is not burna's bae. So why would she want to trap him down if not for greediness. I do not pity this babe at all because some of them will agree to do it raw with and bill you higher. Its a norm that happens in the entertainment world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) / Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.