Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy (45259 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sinaj(f): 2:47pm On May 21, 2016
Trendin:

My love and my lost rib, please stop replying idiots
some piple can b annoying cry
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 21, 2016
DuchessGloriana:
girls take bride in being a babymama to celebrities nowadays

Its a shame , today's generation is something else
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by olajizz01(m): 2:49pm On May 21, 2016
When your son dey bleep am,u no advise am to use condom,now that the result of son action don come out,u no get time for uju again.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Trendin(m): 2:49pm On May 21, 2016
sinaj:
some piple can b annoying cry
They do that when they want your attention. So don't yield wink
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Mayflowa(m): 2:50pm On May 21, 2016
Trendin:

Most times, after getting drunk you forget almost everything...including condoms

Exactly, but that is why they pay their Managers that much. Managers ought to be always sober and carry bags of condoms for his clients.

Ignorance is not an excuse. He doesn't need to marry the girl but his seed is somewhere outside and must take the careless act responsibility. we should all be aware abortion is a crime in Nigeria. You need to see where D & C is performed on a woman. You will cry.

Sometimes these women never get to born again. She didn't impregnate herself!
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by canDy4eva(f): 2:50pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:

Clearly you might eventually end up taking decisions like burna boy's mom when you grow up. Open your eyes, read and perceive.
dat doz not ans her question, doz it?
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by TPAND(f): 2:54pm On May 21, 2016
canDy4eva:
dat doz not ans her question, doz it?

Why tell me... You answer it. What the matter with you ladies of nowadays. Jeez!
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by olanje: 2:56pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=Ubiero post=45829294]IMHO, his mum was right. You found out you got pregnant after a 1 night stand. And instead of going with your family to see his parents, you take your story to bloggers.

All I can see is propaganda. We hear you loud and clear, he was threatening you.
Did his father threaten you?
His mother nko?

It's burna boy's mother dt fits the girl. Maybe she thought they would all be scurrying around because of that.

Nowadays, people don't even get married to their baby mamas. They simply take responsibility for the baby's upkeep.

The girl assumed she was smart, burna boy's mother was smarter.

Don't get me wrong. I am certainly not in support of promiscuous behaviour.
The most sensible comment so far.

1 Like

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Trendin(m): 2:58pm On May 21, 2016
Mayflowa:

Exactly, but that is why they pay their Managers that much. Managers ought to be always sober and carry bags of condoms for his clients.

Ignorance is not an excuse. He doesn't need to marry the girl but his seed is somewhere outside and must take the careless act responsibility. we should all be aware abortion is a crime in Nigeria. You need to see where D & C is performed on a woman. You will cry.

Sometimes these women never get to born again. She didn't impregnate herself!
I will not take the matter seriously until a DNA test is carried out and Burna Boy actually turns out to be the father. You can't tell the number of men she's been sleeping with before and meeting the dude. But she wants to make this one a news because it's Burna Boy and not a street lowlife? Girls are desperate and can do anything to achieve wealth and fame.

1 Like

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by xtervaganza(m): 3:01pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:
Burna boy is a classical example of a child raised through bad parenting.

Can't be surprised his mom said that, see how she looks.
Not all mothers are good.. Take note
you're a terrible, sad human being for attacking his mom

Everything the mom said makes perfect sense.

If someone got you pregnant and the person is not willing to accept it you go to the person's family, not to the press.

She did the right thing by choosing to ignore the wh0re

And do you even know the girl personally? Just ask anybody who lives in lekki about her and you'll regret dropping a comment supporting her.

I only blame Burna Boy for sleeping with that base hoe.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by lomprico(m): 3:08pm On May 21, 2016
ireneony:
u need sense!
Certainly not ur type of sense. tongue
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by haryomikun(m): 3:21pm On May 21, 2016
sinaj:
pls point out the bad thing his mum said there sad

The guy didn't read through before commenting
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Felitsa187(f): 3:48pm On May 21, 2016
niggaz4life:
we ? lol. funny woman. make she marry her son now.

irresponsible mother. money done block her brain
May dey not talk abt ur mother like that IJN. Be careful with ur words. Irrespective of Wat her comments may b, one shudnt judge. Wat wud u have done if u wr in her shoes?
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Amberon11: 3:58pm On May 21, 2016
Only Jesus can help me.
daretodiffer:
I knowsmiley
May Allah help you too
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 21, 2016
Don't be deluded. You will just end up in hell fire tongue

I will pray for your salvation cool
Amberon11:
Only Jesus can help me.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 4:05pm On May 21, 2016
Felitsa187:

May dey not talk abt ur mother like that IJN. Be careful with ur words. Irrespective of Wat her comments may b, one shudnt judge. Wat wud u have done if u wr in her shoes?
Very good question. now me myself ? if i was her ? that is my grandchild she is carrying. I will invite her over. we will have lunch together and I will ask her, are you sure you are pregnant ? and are you sure my son is the only person you have slept with ? if she gives me an emphatic yes on both questions, I will ask my son if he loves the woman and is there anyway he can build a relationship with this woman so the child has a mummy and daddy ? either way his answer goes - she has become a part of the family whether my son wants to have a marriage with her or not. that is my grandchild and my grandchilds mother. thats what someone who has brain and common sense and empathy will do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by erimmy(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2016
hmmmmmm. I tire for this kind mother o. Bad parenting
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sweatlana: 4:39pm On May 21, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Very funny logic.

How are you sure he had unprotected sex with her, were you there? And how do you know that he's responsible for the baby, when they haven't done any DNA testing?

Let's say you've a son and just some any random girl claims she's pregnant for him - you'll gladly accept the baby, no?

I run dna test before dismissing her claim
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 4:48pm On May 21, 2016
niggaz4life:
Very good question. now me myself ? if i was her ? that is my grandchild she is carrying. I will invite her over. we will have lunch together and I will ask her, are you sure you are pregnant ? and are you sure my son is the only person you have slept with ? if she gives me an emphatic yes on both questions, I will ask my son if he loves the woman and is there anyway he can build a relationship with this woman so the child has a mummy and daddy ? either way his answer goes - she has become a part of the family whether my son wants to have a marriage with her or not. that is my grandchild and my grandchilds mother. thats what someone who has brain and common sense and empathy will do

Lol.

Sukkot, stop chatting air. This is why you lost the spiritual/celestial clout on the Sukkot handle and why you got banned into oblivion loool.

Things of the flesh aren't meant to touch spiritual things but you broke that rule by chatting too much shyte looool.

Tell the truth and shame the devil, you don't like the guy. And I think you have a problem with young nyggahs getting money and when you are not calling them illuminati, ya argument always follow a ridiculous pattern against them.

Would ya own mum do everything you posted on this thread? I know my mum won't and she'll most likely be praying in Church against satanic women trying to destroy her son's life cos she's super-religious and all she wants for her sons are good women from good families/background - not cum buckets and skets.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 4:52pm On May 21, 2016
sweatlana:

I run dna test before dismissing her claim

Well, you can't run DNA testing till the child's burn and as a matured woman there's no point engaging an uncultured girl in war of words on socia media since that's where she wants to have a convo cos of 3secs of fame. The best thing to for now is ignore her and focus on the music.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 5:29pm On May 21, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

Sukkot, stop chatting air. This is why you lost the spiritual/celestial clout on the Sukkot handle and why you got banned into oblivion loool.

Things of the flesh aren't meant to touch spiritual things but you broke that rule by chatting too much shyte looool.

Tell the truth and shame the devil, you don't like the guy. And I think you have a problem with young nyggahs getting money and when you are not calling them illuminati, ya argument always follow a ridiculous pattern against them.

Would ya own mum do everything you posted on this thread? I know my mum won't and she'll most likely be praying in Church against satanic women trying to destroy her son's life cos she's super-religious and all she wants for her sons are good women from good families/background - not cum buckets and skets.
lol bruv am incognegro. mods tripping out here banning left right and center lolzzz grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 5:31pm On May 21, 2016
niggaz4life:
lol bruv am incognegro. mods tripping out here banning left right and center lolzzz grin

Lol.

That's what chatting too much shyte does to spiritual beings. grin

If you had kept it trill, things of the flesh wouldn't touch you. grin

Anyway, fam, you know if it were ya mum, she won't accept this chic. So why do you want the next man's mum to accept her?
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 5:32pm On May 21, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

Would ya own mum do everything you posted on this thread? I know my mum won't and she'll most likely be praying in Church against satanic women trying to destroy her son's life cos she's super-religiou s and all she wants for her sons are good women from good families/background - not cum buckets and skets.
i see ya mum is one of em impractical people who live in fantasy world. she dont need to do all that going to church and praying that women dont destroy her sons life, all she has to do is tell her son to keep his dick in his pants. CASE CLOSED BRUV. yo mom the type to enrich oyakhilome and oyedepo wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sweatlana: 5:36pm On May 21, 2016
Shym3xx:

Well, you can't run DNA testing till the child's burn and as a matured woman there's no point engaging an uncultured girl in war of words on socia media since that's where she wants to have a convo cos of 3secs of fame. The best thing to for now is ignore her and focus on the music.

Says who? U need to read more my dear! Paternity test can be done while pregnant!
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 5:36pm On May 21, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

That's what chatting too much shyte does to spiritual beings. grin

If you had kept it trill, things of the flesh wouldn't touch you. grin

Anyway, fam, you know if it were ya mum, she won't accept this chic. So why do you want the next man's mum to accept her?
my mum is a classy woman. she knows where to place the blame if this happens to me and unless she finds out i was r-aped by the woman, the blame will be on me and she will embrace the woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 5:39pm On May 21, 2016
niggaz4life:
i see ya mum is one of em impractical people who live in fantasy world. she dont need to do all that going to church and praying that women dont destroy her sons life, all she has to do is tell her son to keep his dick in his pants. CASE CLOSED BRUV. yo mom the type to enrich oyakhilome and oyedepo wink

Lol.

She's super-religious and she loves her Jesus - that's who she's and I can't change that. And she knows the type of women she wants for her sons cos she's a woman as well, and knows how shady a lot of women are. So if she sees anything shady, she'll voice out, hence I've never taken any chic to her and if I'm going to do, I'll take the type that she'll be comfortable with. It's all about understanding ya mum and knowing that she wants the best for you.

Err, you still haven't answered my question. Would ya own mum accept this cum bucket? grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 5:41pm On May 21, 2016
niggaz4life:
my mum is a classy woman. she knows where to place the blame if this happens to me and unless she finds out i was r-aped by the woman, the blame will be on me and she will embrace the woman

Shut ya gob.

I know ya type. Ya mum won't even be as classy as burnaboy's boy - she'll threaten the chic. grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 5:45pm On May 21, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

She's super-religious and she loves her Jesus - that's who she's and I can't change that. And she knows the type of women she wants for her sons cos she's a woman as well, and knows how shady a lot of women are. So if she sees anything shady, she'll voice out, hence I've never taken any chic to her and if I'm going to do, I'll take the type that she'll be comfortable with. It's all about understanding ya mum and knowing that she wants the best for you.

Err, you still haven't answered my question. Would ya own mum accept this cum bucket? grin
bruv ? unless you are getting raped by all these chics I need you and ya mum to lose this victim mentality -the world is against me. bruv when you smash these women are you the one walking up to them or not ? if you smash a woman and she gets pregnant who is the one to blame ? its you. if you didnt smash her she would not be pregnant with yo kid. i need you to understand this simple fact of life bruv. if anyone is the victim here it is the woman and not the man. i need you to lose the victim mentality bruv cuz it sounds mad feminine. a man takes responsibility and accountability for his actions. jus saying bruv lolz. dont shoot the messenger wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 5:49pm On May 21, 2016
Shym3xx:

Shut ya gob.

I know ya type. Ya mum won't even be as classy as burnaboy's boy - she'll threaten the chic. grin
nah that aint my mum. she dont like trouble. plus she likes kids. she will welcome the baby with open arms. in fact she may throw a party at the news. dats just the kinda woman she is lolzz cheesy
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 5:53pm On May 21, 2016
niggaz4life:
bruv ? unless you are getting raped by all these chics I need you and ya mum to lose this victim mentality -the world is against me. bruv when you smash these women are you the one walking up to them or not ? if you smash a woman and she gets pregnant who is the one to blame ? its you. if you didnt smash her she would not be pregnant with yo kid. i need you to understand this simple fact of life bruv. if anyone is the victim here it is the woman and not the man. i need you to lose the victim mentality bruv cuz it sounds mad feminine. a man takes responsibility and accountability for his actions. jus saying bruv lolz. dont shoo the messenger wink cheesy

Fam, let's leave mum out for a moment.

Listen, you need to change ya backward mentality and start doing everything based on principles. It takes two to make a baby, so you can't make it the responsibility of the guy alone.

On principles: if I'm involved in friends with benefits type of relationship with a chic...there's an unwritten agreement that she can't get pregnant cos I'm not claiming her and she isn't claiming me. We're just fvcking and having fun. So while I'll handle my own side of that agreement, she also has to handle her own side. The same applies to one night stands. In both cases, I can refuse to claim whatever pregnancy.

However, if she's my chic and we're going out - she can get pregnant and do whatever cos she's my other half and I'll always take responsibility to everything.

You lot act like it's only guys who enjoy sex and these chics are doing guys a favour. FOH - both sexes enjoy it and there are rules to the game.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 5:54pm On May 21, 2016
Shym3xx:

Fam, let's leave mum out for a moment.

Listen, you need to change ya backward mentality and start doing everything based on principles. It takes two to make a baby, so you can't make it the responsibility of the guy alone.

On principles: if I'm involved in friends with benefits type of relationship with a chic...there's an unwritten agreement that she can't get pregnant cos I'm not claiming her and she isn't claiming me. We're just fvcking and having fun. So while I'll handle my own side of that agreement, she also has to handle her own side. The same applies to one night stands. In both cases, I can refuse to claim whatever pregnancy.

However, if she's my chic and we're going out - she can get pregnant and do whatever cos she's my other half and I'll always take responsibility to everything.

You lot act like it's only guys who enjoy sex and these chics are doing guys a favour. FOH - both sexes enjoy it and there are rules to the game.
nah ya moms is in it. you put ya moms in it and she is staying in it lolzzzz grin grin

unwritten statement that she cant get pregnant ? wtf ? dude just go and pay for a prostitute. people get pregnant knowingly or unknowingly if two people have sex. it is what it is. if you cant handle the responsibility you need to masturbate bruv. masturbate till you are ready to handle responsibilities like a real man
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 6:03pm On May 21, 2016
niggaz4life:
nah that aint my mum. she dont like trouble. plus she likes kids. she will welcome the baby with open arms. in fact she may throw a party at the news. dats just the kinda woman she is lolzz cheesy

Shut ya gob.

Ya mum's the type that'll keep chasing the chic around with voodoo curses on the phone and threatening her life at every opportunity. I know ya type. You just chat shyte.

Blah blah blah...like ya mum would allow you get hitched with a slut. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas / #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) / Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.