Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. (13941 Views)

President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Kano: Buhari Visits Oil And Rice Mills, The Biggest In West Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by Kenturkey048(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2016
Achuwa1:
pmb should resign!!!
Lagosians will surely stone him for making them pass thru dis economic hardship we are facing today.
u tink say westerners get choice..,dem dey wlcome anybody..even if abacha come back dem go still sing ekabo for am.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by shamecurls(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2016
globe16:

which Anambra, Buhari should beeter not bring his curse into SE

Grow-up

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by hardbody: 3:21pm On May 21, 2016
Timolanki:
The most Clueless president Nigeria has ever produced.
Waste of humanity.

How does his visiting Lagos help d economy?

Massive traffic gridlock. Nothing else. I pity my exit after work.

Can't he just stay back in Abuja or travel out as usual so he can make state policies from there.

Mutum banza
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by Goldencollins: 3:22pm On May 21, 2016
Immunity1:
Sai buhari eka bosi erin-wa we are really preparing to welcome you with a joyful noise note lagos- ibadan express-way might barricade in honour our amiable president.

Amiable zombies like you cant wait to welcome the amiable dullard.
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by crazygod(m): 3:27pm On May 21, 2016
Abeg I get sweet short term biz idea..... Who wan join me kidnap bubu?
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by leighcon(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2016
My worst fear being the potential traffic. I'll wait to see if there'll be a departure from what we used to have , then I can be reassured that we have CHANGE or not.
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by Immunity1(f): 3:30pm On May 21, 2016
Goldencollins:

Amiable zombies like you cant wait to welcome the amiable dullard.
nitwit why quote me?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by dljbd1(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2016
I hope there will be some kind of public holiday cheesy
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by Poweredbreww: 3:41pm On May 21, 2016
Achuwa1:
pmb should resign!!!
Lagosians will surely stone him for making them pass thru dis economic hardship we are facing today.

Lagosian from your 1 room in Onitsha. You try

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 21, 2016
& the stone-cold nomad is coming to disturb the un-easy calm that pervades my ambience!
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 21, 2016
Goldencollins:

Amiable Zombies like you cant wait to welcome the amiable dullard.

**** You think it is easy to change this battered country around so quickly? The president has apologized for the state of the economy and the sufferings it is causing people!!!!! He has been all over the place, working hard to salvage all he can even without a budget until recently and he has been zealous about fighting corruption (a major cause of Nigeria's problems) and all you can do is sit there and type nonsense!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by abimic(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2016
globe16:

which Anambra, Buhari should beeter not bring his curse into SE
Which SE? The one in Nigeria that he presides over or you have another elsewhere. Bros, how has past presidents visit during their tenure to the SE being a blessing? Tell me one that has being a blessing maybe then we can start a broach. SE has always being neglected from time past and if he visits, and it yields positive dividends, then shouldn't you be happy or u like the neglect of the SE by past presidents.
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by cyrilamx(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2016
The hatred of people cannot impede PMB's effort in revitalising a famished economy occasioned by years of pillaging and drastic fall in price of crude oil. If when oil fell to less than $60 in the twilight of GEJ's locust administration, he borrowed money to pay salaries and even applied for loan to purchase military hardware to prosecute the Boko Haram's war, the wailers didn't bat eyelids, why are they planning to hang themselves , due to state of the economy caused by continous fall in price of crude? Whatever unprinted names the wailers led by Ipob whose Hero was defeated, say, am too optimistic Nigeria will rise under PMB. After the dark night. Comes living flame of love which is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by ceejay80s(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2016
Announce public holiday na
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by ibedun: 4:00pm On May 21, 2016
Achuwa1:
pmb should resign!!!

Fake Lagosian get lost. Go to Anambra to protest.
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by Goldencollins: 4:07pm On May 21, 2016
folksync:

You are just being stvpid for calling your president a dullard!!!!! You think it is easy to change this battered country around so quickly? The president has apologized for the state of the economy and the sufferings it is causing people!!!!! He has been all over the place, working hard to salvage all he can even without a budget until recently and he has been zealous about fighting corruption (a major cause of Nigeria's problems) and all you can do is sit there and type nonsense!!!!!

You are one of the Zombies.......I see, pls cry me an ocean you shameless irresponsible,irredeemable and shambolic nitwit. I wonder how many supports you gave to the previous administration. Zombie

You dullardic president is a gworo chewing dullard who wears dippers.
Go hug transformer or jump into the lagoon.
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 21, 2016
E be like say this man no get where he wan travel to for now nd rashes or shey na chickien-pox they his yanch for aso rock,so he gat commot travel cum lagos
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by chukslawrence(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2016
Beremx:
Who this visit suppose epp?
E fit in one way or the other epp u!
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by tmcleo2k2(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2016
Lagos island and Ago Palace way...Chai make I brace for the impending traffic...#revs Babzzs' Honda CBR
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by eipreel(f): 4:58pm On May 21, 2016
AZeD1:
Mr President
One of the crimes of the last President MR GEJ was the unbearable traffic caused by him and his wife whenever they visited Lagos.
There's nothing Lagosians hate more than an outsider contributing to our traffic woes.
To ensure Lagosians don't start planning your exit Mr President, please tell your security agencies to be guided.
It's in your best interest.
You get some chill down your spine when it comes from HR at work cheesy a subtle but dangerous warning
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by moyomax(m): 5:01pm On May 21, 2016
Ever wondered if pigs eat grasses? U nid to read this!
http://aspire8..nl/2016/05/pigs-eat-grasses.html?m=1
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by Okemmuo(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2016
He said the President would thereafter commission the newly constructed Ago Palace Way in Okota, Isolo after which he will pay homage to the Oba of Lagos, His Royal Majesty, Oba Babatunde Rilwanu Aremu Akiolu at the Iga Iduganran, Lagos Island.

Aiit common guys for ur Medical and Pharmaceutical supplies hook me up @ my mail.
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by AZeD1(m): 5:24pm On May 21, 2016
eipreel:

You get some chill down your spine when it comes from HR at work cheesy a subtle but dangerous warning
smiley wink
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by Day11(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2016
The moment you hear say Bubu is coming!

Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by pinkyliceous(f): 6:15pm On May 21, 2016
So this is the reason Tinubu has been licking Buhari's ass for days now?

I see!
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by masqot(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2016
For my area? He's highly welcome; but traffic ...
Re: Buhari Visits Lagos On Monday, May 23rd, 2016. by RexTramadol1: 10:51pm On May 21, 2016
Mixed feelings

This man jus did us bad

But na still the presido!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria, Niger Urged To Fast Track Construction Of Katsina Refinery / Buhari Congratulates Wellington Jighere For Emerging World Scrabble Champion / Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.