Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv (7264 Views)

Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by ShinnBet: 5:36pm On May 21, 2016
Only a few seconds long and no more than 4mb.

Worth watching as the witch of Washington disgraces herself on live tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkxQMxJmEU

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by Flexherbal(m): 5:45pm On May 21, 2016
To fart no be crime.
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by Lucasbalo(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2016
ShinnBet:

Which one are you ?. Nigerian ,Russian or American because your hatred of Hillary is what we call here Hillary Derangement Syndrome.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 21, 2016
Goddamnit! Did you see that black guy nodding his head like an agama lizard from Ijebu? grin

While I agree that farts are part of our everyday life & an unavoidable byproduct of our daily digestion, but breaking the wind on a national TV, in a hall full of people is the most awkward & despicable act in the history of the Universe. grin cheesy grin

Hilary Clinton should not only be dismissed from the Amerikan presidential race for this shameless act but should also be quarantined in a tent at the mongolian mangrove forest along with her adulterous husband for the rest of her miserable life. grin

This can never happen in Russia. grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by phrenology: 10:16pm On May 21, 2016
[s]
Lucasbalo:
Which one are you ?. Nigerian ,Russian or American because your hatred of Hillary is what we call here Hillary Derangement Syndrome.
[/s]
Onukwu e happen abi e no happen? grin grin grin
I wonder why you took it personal as if she was your mama smiley Fact remains that Hillary Clinton farted live on TV while sitting with mere journalists how much more if she were to sit with the Lord Vladimorich Putin grin grin? Baba she go shit and fart at the same time grin grin grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by ShinnBet: 10:39pm On May 21, 2016
She even farted during Osama's take down operation at the situation room

See how Obama was wise to sit as far as possible away from her even relinquishing his position at the table to the air force General who took in a mouth full of Hillary's gas.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by Lucasbalo(m): 11:34pm On May 21, 2016
phrenology:
[s][/s]
Onukwu e happen abi e no happen? grin grin grin
I wonder why you took it personal as if she was your mama smiley Fact remains that Hillary Clinton farted live on TV while sitting with mere journalists how much more if she were to sit with the Lord Vladimorich Putin grin grin? Baba she go shit and fart at the same time grin grin grin
You are one of the Russian trolls. All of your hate is not going to stop Hillary from winning the WH. The funny thing is that none of you Putin Trolls can survive in Moscow or any Russian cities . You Putin lovers should be concerned about your semi dictator in Moscow. Leave American election to American who have a say and stake in it.
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 22, 2016
I swear down, I just couldn't stop watching this video since morning. Did you notice Kilary couldn't continue with the debate as a long awkward silence ensued ? grin cheesy grin

Did you see the face of Obama? He acted as if he was dreaming. Laugh wan burst my belle grin

ValerianSteel, Mazeltov & Missy89 - Where are you? Your role model has been killing me with laughter since morning. grin

Front Page Pls, every Nairalander deserves to see this. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by Lucasbalo(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2016
Zoharariel:
I swear down, I just couldn't stop watching this video since morning. Did you notice Kilary couldn't continue with the debate as a long awkward silence ensued ? grin cheesy grin

Did you see the face of Obama? He acted as if he was dreaming. Laugh wan burst my belle grin

ValerianSteel, Mazeltov & Missy89 - Where are you? Your role model has been killing me with laughter since morning. grin

CC: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala - Front Page Pls, every Nairalander deserves to see this. cheesy

Awujale to be. I bet you don't fart. That's why all that poison in you is directed towards my beloved country. Fart is good for your metabolic system.☺

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by 500samuel(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2016
this is national embarrassment....
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by stanech: 7:06pm On May 22, 2016
hahahahaha, Mennnn

She always creates a mess wherever she goes,
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by g4everybody(m): 7:13pm On May 22, 2016
Where is Cameron to tell US that they are fastantically polluting d environment
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by DirtyGold: 7:14pm On May 22, 2016
She too be human being o
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by publicenemy(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2016
ShinnBet:

What do you expect her to do? Go to the toilet, fart , wipe her Anvs and come back to the stage?

Abeg make una leave that woman alone oh? She is the only person that can stop that stvpid Orane Man Donald Trump.
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by emmyw(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2016
Ok

Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by yomalex(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2016
Good for your health
The video was uploaded November 2007
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by eleojo23: 7:14pm On May 22, 2016
Is this really true?
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by stanech: 7:14pm On May 22, 2016
She is full of shit. I mean that literally
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by publicenemy(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2016
ShinnBet:

How can you call her "the witch of Washington"

Is anyone in your generation better than her?
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 22, 2016
She thought it ws going to be silent...unknowingly to her dat obama secretly put microfone near her nyash hoping she would mess up.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by piagetskinner(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2016
Abeg face ur country

Who no de fart?

There are more pressing issues in Nigeria than Hilary Clinton's Golden fart
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by damola311: 7:15pm On May 22, 2016
Lol... even the title is funny.... make I download

oh boy, see as she con bone face like say no be her....

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by loomer: 7:15pm On May 22, 2016
Since wen Obama and Hilary start to do debate?
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by jamex93(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2016
grin

Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by kekakuz(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2016
[size=20pt] she was called dumpy bottom in southpark by Mr garrisons on live TV. now this[/size]
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by Yuneehk(f): 7:16pm On May 22, 2016
Flexherbal:
To fart no be crime.
I totally agree with you. It's evidence of good living grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by funmilade4real(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2016
If
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by Agimor(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2016
lol
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by tdayof(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2016
STALE AND FAKE
Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by tempest01(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2016
She had to release the pressure...she thought it was going to be the silencer. grin

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Farts On Live Tv by Consultville(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2016
It's not true, video editing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. / Obama's Final State Of The Union Address / Are Libyans Ignorant Of Their Own Racial Makeup Or Just Plain Racist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.