Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Is Iceprince 's Chike Is His Worst Song Ever ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Iceprince 's Chike Is His Worst Song Ever ? (1133 Views)

Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems / Is Iceprince Broke? (using Broken Iphone 6) / Why Davido Act.,Mayorkun Eleko is the worst Song of 2016 so far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Iceprince 's Chike Is His Worst Song Ever ? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 21, 2016
When iceprince stated recently that he had recorded the biggest song of his career, i was expectant though not really a fan , to see what he was bringing out.

It would probably be an international collabo probably with kanye or jayz or kendrick, who knows. My only hope was that he does not flop like the track he had with french montana.

And then came the Olamide Abulesowo part 2 which iceprince called Chike and saw nobody else to feature on the track that korede bello ??

From poor and incoherent lyrics delivered by iceprince in his usual and only manner of delivering since the days of aboki, to the noisy mix and mastering and then the confused and totally dull hook by korede bello who is fast becoming an artist for the underaged and kids.

This is iceprince first single since he officially left chocolate city and if this is what ice called the biggest song of his career and the type of crap he plans releasing under his new label, supercool cats, then it safe to say there is fire on the mountain.

Rating-3/10

What do you think about ice prince new song, chike ?

Written by iamsynord
Re: Is Iceprince 's Chike Is His Worst Song Ever ? by IamOpemipo(m): 5:25am On May 22, 2016
Na song b that?

I'm sure this isn't the track he was refering to as the biggest song of his career, mayb he jus wanted to wet our appetite with this (guess he ended up ruinin it)..lets keep fingers crossed..

Oleku was iceprince's biggest song eva, if nothin is goin beat that, dude shld stfu aiidy.

Ranting: -2/10 angry

*sips trophy*
Re: Is Iceprince 's Chike Is His Worst Song Ever ? by Smellymouth: 5:28am On May 22, 2016
Oleku was Ice prince's best song ever and it was Brymo that did justice to that song..

I am seriously praying for his career

1 Like

Re: Is Iceprince 's Chike Is His Worst Song Ever ? by Elnino4ladies: 6:31am On May 22, 2016
Nonsense song
Re: Is Iceprince 's Chike Is His Worst Song Ever ? by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 22, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Na song b that?

I'm sure this isn't the track he was refering to as the biggest song of his career, mayb he jus wanted to wet our appetite with this (guess he ended up ruinin it)..lets keep fingers crossed..

Oleku was iceprince's biggest song eva, if nothin is goin beat that, dude shld stfu aiidy.

Ranting: -2/10 angry

*sips trophy*

-2/100

hahahaha oga oooo.. Iceprince is a joke mehn ..
Re: Is Iceprince 's Chike Is His Worst Song Ever ? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
Oleku was Ice prince's best song ever and it was Brymo that did justice to that song..

I am seriously praying for his career

lmao ooo
Re: Is Iceprince 's Chike Is His Worst Song Ever ? by tammyboy1(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2016
Am a big fan of ice but that chike song? 0.5/10
Re: Is Iceprince 's Chike Is His Worst Song Ever ? by atilla(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2016
I for like download the song hear am.

But based on average of all the review scores above. I hereby score the song -.99/50

Thank you
Re: Is Iceprince 's Chike Is His Worst Song Ever ? by ClassCaptain(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2016
Cc lalasticlala,dominique
password - snake olajumoke
Re: Is Iceprince 's Chike Is His Worst Song Ever ? by ClassCaptain(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2016
Cc lalasticlala,dominique
password - snake olajumoke
Re: Is Iceprince 's Chike Is His Worst Song Ever ? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2016
nonsense song..iceprince really fall hand

(1) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Slays In Pant Suit / 2face , Wife And Fans Storm Wildlife Centre Nairobi - Sponsored By Campari / See How This Guy Got Into Trouble For Mocking Orlando Shootings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.