Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Famous Celebrities From Abia - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous Celebrities From Abia (62881 Views)

Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland / Celebrities From Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by iamceejay(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2016
cupidhero:

There is no Ohafia in Ohafia L.G.A.

Strange thread!

Ohafia LGA is made up of:-

Ohafia,
Abiriba and
Nkporo.

1 Like

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by iamceejay(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2016
lyntiffany

Dr. Uma Ukpai is from Asaga, Ohafia LGA.
Its very possible for you to get similar names in Ebonyi. Abia and part of Ebonyi were once under IMO state before the state creation of 1991.

Have you heard of the annual Greater Ohafia for Christ crusade?

He's currently building a polytechnic, UMA UKPAI Polytechnic, in his village Asaga, Ohafia.

He and Ojo Maduekwe are from the same village.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Chukazu: 6:07pm On May 23, 2016
chukel:
that's a big lie. Ezinne akudo is from Arondizuogu in Imo state.

keep dream alive
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Chukazu: 6:47pm On May 23, 2016
Wizy001:
I scrolled and scrolled to see Orji Uzor Kanu but surprisingly was missing. OP ur list is incomplete cool

don't like politicians jare
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Chukazu: 6:52pm On May 23, 2016
nkemdi89:

Kanu came to discovered the family only settled in abia during the burial of his father, he is from anambra.

can you show me one Anambarian that bears "Kanu"?

1 Like

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by cupidhero(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2016
iamceejay:

Ohafia LGA is made up of:-

Ohafia,
Abiriba and
Nkporo.
Respect bro! You just killed the debate with that brilliant response. Abiriba/Nkporo L.G.A was once a dream...my dad's late friend fought hard to see it come to light but things didn't work out as they planned. I still maintain that there is such village as Ohafia. Even if Abiriba/Nkporo L.G.A became a reality Ohafia will still remain an L.G.A with 25 to 26 villages. I am from Ohafia and i can authoritatively tell you of all the 25 villages in Ohafia none of them is called Ohafia.

1 Like

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Chukazu: 7:02pm On May 23, 2016
cupidhero:

Alex Ekubo na Benue man. I don't care about the list or the people in it....where i'm from has enough history and culture to make me celebrate everyday.

Ohafia
Mba bu ishi acho ishi wo acho.

who told Alex is from Benue?

I never new he is from Abia, but I heard him clear and direct on Naijafm radio, he is from Ohaofia local government in Abia.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Chukazu: 7:14pm On May 23, 2016
mightyokwy:

Lol, in igbo culture does man answer his mother name . Kanu has located his root and the day he returned home (okija) it was celebrated and his kings men was there to welcome him home.

shey u were there to witness his return?

can I see some pictures atleast?
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by mightyokwy(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2016
Chukazu:

shey u were there to witness his return?

can I see some pictures atleast?
Guy I don't need to be there to tell u this, am from Ihiala and I no what am talking about.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2016
mightyokwy:

Guy I don't need to be there to tell u this, am from Ihiala and I no what am talking about.

Story story.....story
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by anny268(f): 8:38pm On May 23, 2016
Nathokes:

shocked which compound in Ugbo?
Ndi Chima..
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by chukel(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2016
Chukazu:

keep dream alive
I pity u. You are highly uninformed. She is my sister.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by anny268(f): 8:40pm On May 23, 2016
Nathokes:

Nne nda aga imere? I'm from Aro, it's feels good meeting you here. Can I PM you? wink
yea.. U can
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by silverspringle(f): 9:21pm On May 23, 2016
Ezinne Akudo(formal miss Nig) and Bright Chimezie are from Imo state...Arondizogu and Mbano respectively.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Chukazu: 9:23pm On May 23, 2016
my sister from another mother
Nnena nwabueze.. " merit" from living in bandage

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Chukazu: 9:28pm On May 23, 2016
first ever Mr.nigeria
Brian okwara

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Eleganza33(f): 9:53pm On May 23, 2016
Ezinne akudo is from ndizuogu
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by rossyc(f): 9:54pm On May 23, 2016
anny268:
Wow.. Good people of Abia state. God's own people. Proudly an Arochukwu babe.. Nothing do us grin grin
Hehehe.. See my sister o.. Proudly Adamazi.. Atani precisely..

1 Like

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2016
Chukazu:
first ever Mr.nigeria

Brian okwara

Op, I think Bryan okwara is from IMO state...ideato precisely. Jokes apart so as not to derail your beautiful thread.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by comrChris(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2016
lyntiffany:
You can put the whole poo on your life I don't care,what I saw is what I know.His son's name is Dan ukpai, we served in essien udim LG of Akwaibom state, attend same CDS every thursday and we were friends. I Argued this particular issue with him because I had believed his from Akwaibom cos of how established his father is but what was confusing then was his surname cos I know people from afikpo is synonymous with the name but he proved me wrong by showing me his ID card. I saw it with my own very eyes that was when I believed. You know him like the back of your hands, I know him from what I gathered from him. Believe what you think you know and allow me to mine don't force it down my throat that's all.
l don't think you are right here, I'm from afikpo and have never heard uma ukpai is from afikpo though he is very popular in afikpo and he host programme every year in afikpo

1 Like

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by mightyokwy(m): 7:10am On May 24, 2016
SonOfEl:

Story story.....story
You again. grin cheesy. Ndi igbo si na adighi azo nwa azo, nwata tolite ocho onye muru ya. Kanu achota go nna ya and nna ya bu onye Ihiala. grin cheesy tongue
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2016
mightyokwy:

You again. grin cheesy. Ndi igbo si na adighi azo nwa azo, nwata tolite ocho onye muru ya. Kanu achota go nna ya and nna ya bu onye Ihiala. grin cheesy tongue

Onwere onye na za KANU na okija? Ke du ebe enyere nwankwo ozobi ya? Na okija ka-obu na amangwu? Unu bu ndi omambala, ejiri ihe ndi bekee/oyibo na kpo 'inferiority complex' ma unu.

Maka na KANU aghogo mmadu, ya mere ka unu jie CLAIM nwa onye-ozo.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by mightyokwy(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2016
SonOfEl:

Onwere onye na za KANU na okija? Ke du ebe enyere nwankwo ozobi ya? Na okija ka-obu na amangwu? Unu bu ndi omambala, ejiri ihe ndi bekee/oyibo na kpo 'inferiority complex' ma unu.

Maka na KANU aghogo mmadu, ya mere ka unu jie CLAIM nwa onye-ozo.
Hahaha, you have finally come to agreement with me. Anyway the question shouldn't be if he has become somebody or not. The question is where is his father from, did his mother impregnated her self, in igbo culture does child bear his mother name or his father's name. Kanu is a full blooded Anambrararian, beside we are not taking him away from u guys. He still remain nwadila in Abia state who will still return home.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Nathokes(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2016
anny268:
yea.. U can

Sent. Expecting your response.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 12:56pm On May 24, 2016
mightyokwy:

Hahaha, you have finally come to agreement with me. Anyway the question shouldn't be if he has become somebody or not. The question is where is his father from, did his mother impregnated her self, in igbo culture does child bear his mother name or his father's name. Kanu is a full blooded Anambrararian, beside we are not taking him away from u guys. He still remain nwadila in Abia state who will still return home.

What is this one saying? Who agreed with you? Or don't you understand Igbo?
Let me make it clear for you - omambala people Like you are found of claiming successful people. And it is as a result of inferiority complex. That's the point I made.

Keep waiting for 'his return' okay? Pls leave our son alone. You can claim ta orji.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by mightyokwy(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2016
SonOfEl:

What is this one saying? Who agreed with you? Or don't you understand Igbo?
Let me make it clear for you - omambala people Like you are found of claiming successful people. And it is as a result of inferiority complex. That's the point I made.

Keep waiting for 'his return' okay? Pls leave our son alone. You can claim ta orji.
This dude is very funny. How many times am i going to tell u this, in our culture Nwanyi adiro enwe nwa. Ibu dikwa onye igbo. It may interest you to know that he has returned to his kinsmen. It was a great occasion the day he returned home to see his father. So any time you see him around your neighborhood, knows that he is on a visit. Nwadiala will always visit his Nnaochie and as tradition demands, make sure you guys give him coconuts to return with as an evidence that he visited grin cheesy. I no say this one go pain u had. grin cheesy tongue tongue Anyway we have given him alaobi where he will build his own house. He has left the one he build in Abia state for his mum.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2016
mightyokwy:

This dude is very funny. How many times am i going to tell u this, in our culture Nwanyi adiro enwe nwa. Ibu dikwa onye igbo. It may interest you to know that he has returned to his kinsmen. It was a great occasion the day he returned home to see his father. So any time you see him around your neighborhood, knows that he is on a visit. Nwadiala will always visit his Nnaochie and as tradition demands, make sure you guys give him coconuts to return with as an evidence that he visited grin cheesy. I no say this one go pain u had. grin cheesy tongue tongue Anyway we have given him alaobi where he will build his own house. He has left the one he build in Abia state for his mum.

Maka chukwu, who are his kinsmen?

See, am tired of arguing with you.

Go to amangwu, kanus kinsmen, both maternal and paternal, are there in arochukwu. A star like kanu retraced his patrilineal line to okija with pomp and grandeur, and BBC sports, NTA, radio stations, even Linda ikeji's blog did not carry it. Nna keep dreaming...
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2016
mightyokwy:

Go to amangwu, kanus kinsmen, both maternal and paternal, are there in arochukwu. A star like kanu retraced his patrilineal line to okija with pomp and grandeur, and BBC sports, NTA, radio stations, even Linda ikeji's blog did not carry it. Nna keep dreaming...
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by mightyokwy(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2016
SonOfEl:

grin grin grin. Laugh want kill me. Anyway I have heard you. Lol
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 3:46pm On May 24, 2016
mightyokwy:

grin grin grin. Laugh want kill me. Anyway I have heard you. Lol

Same here. Later...lol
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by theDEVILisHERE: 5:33am On May 28, 2016
mightyokwy:

What absolute bunkum are you talking about?

Anybody who bear's the surname Kalu or Kanu has their root from present day Abia state
Even if the linage name is traced generations back, ur forefathers must have been among the Aro confederacy people who migrated across the length and breath of Igbo land

"returned home to see his father"
where do you people get this bear palour gist from
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 10:38am On May 28, 2016
IK OGBONNA, SUPER MODEL AND ACTOR. PROUDLY ABIA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chidera, Nigerian Presenter In UK: #SaggyBoobsMatter Creator / Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars / Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.