Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Travel To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Canada (565 Views)

Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Canada by abt15(f): 11:16pm On May 21, 2016
Please, I need to know if all visitors visa require you to go for medical test and to fill family form because a friend of mine want to apply through an agent in South Africa in wish he said it only require his passport since he'll be doing asylum package for him,pls tell me more about this and if it's possible this way without biometric ,filling of family form go for medical before they issue the visa,pls tell me more before he go ahead.
Re: Travel To Canada by Nobody: 9:42am On May 22, 2016
Coming from a good country like south africa, I doubt he or she will be able to get asylum in Canada. Asylum is only given to people fleeing from war and life threatening situations. He should save his money and go through the proper route.
Re: Travel To Canada by abt15(f): 7:43pm On May 22, 2016
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Trailer And Bus Catch Fire In Mile 2, Lagos / What To Pack In Every Carry-on Bag / How Much Will It Cost Me To Renew UAE Visa If It Expires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.