Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story (1058 Views)

Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story / Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by adioolayi(m): 3:52am On May 22, 2016
The new development on this news on Nairaland front page:

https://www.nairaland.com/3119280/benedicta-daudu-examination-malpractice-scandal

Benedicta Daudu, a member of President
Muhammadu Buhari’s Advisory Committee
against Corruption, who is embroiled in an
examination malpractice scandal, has
resigned from the committee after a
PREMIUM TIMES’ exclusive story .

In a text message to this newspaper on
Saturday, the executive secretary of the
committee, Bolaji Owasanoye, said the
committee discussed the allegation against
Mrs. Daudu, and she “voluntarily” stepped
down from the committee until the matter is
officially dealt with by the authorities of the
University of Jos.

“The Presidential Advisory Committee on
Corruption has discussed the allegations
against Dr Benedicta Daudu based on
information in the public domain and Dr
Benedicta Daudu has voluntarily stepped
down from the committee until the matter is
officially concluded by the university,” he
wrote.

PREMIUM TIMES had reported on Saturday
how Mrs. Daudu, an associate professor of
law and head of the Department of
Jurisprudence and International Law of the
Faculty of Law in University of Jos (UNIJOS),
was allegedly caught cheating while writing
an examination for a Master’s degree in
Research and Public Policy in the Faculty of
Social Sciences of the same university.

The associate professor who has a Masters in
Law, was working towards another master in
Research and Public Policy.

The department accused her of sneaking in
prepared answers, also referred to as
“chokes” by students, during the examination
for the Global Context in Public Policy course.
Sources said the matter was subsequently
reported to the university’s examination
committee but some students and faculty
claimed there were attempts at cover ups by
the university authorities.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/203806-buharis-anti-corruption-adviser-steps-premium-times-story.html
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by ChukwuIbrahim: 3:56am On May 22, 2016
great!
wailerz n iPAD yoots can now allow us to drop cup after drinkin water now grin

btw Mynd44, why did u ban me wen I quoted Themonster?

I only called him/she/it by his/her/It's name which is "Monster", nahim u com ban me?

smh
oga Seun come o!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by Adminisher: 3:58am On May 22, 2016
This is the way to go. This is not like our Nne Stella who destroyed Jona's immature presidency by refusing to step down when caught.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by NonFarmPayrol: 4:00am On May 22, 2016
Nothing new, an Olodo was advising an Olodo, no wonder the country is headed for a pit

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:03am On May 22, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:
[s]Nothing new, an Olodo was advising an Olodo, no wonder the country is headed for a pit[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by redsconsult(m): 4:15am On May 22, 2016
We are getting there ... she need to be investigated and if found guilty shld pay heavily for it .... same professor that will seat on other student cases of mal practices...

Opolo ti yoro

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by jogojogo: 4:24am On May 22, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:
Nothing new, an Olodo was advising an Olodo, no wonder the country is headed for a pit

AND YOU REMAIN A SUBJECT OF THE ADVISED OLODO!!!! THAT SIMPLY SHOWS HOW DEPLORABLE YOUR SITUATION HAS DEGENERATED.
IMAGINE A CONDITION WHERE AN OLODO IS MIGHTIER, MORE POPULAR AND NOBLE THAN YOU
[color=#006600][/color]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by NonFarmPayrol: 4:29am On May 22, 2016
jogojogo:

AND YOU REMAIN A SUBJECT OF THE ADVISED OLODO!!!! THAT SIMPLY SHOWS HOW DEPLORABLE YOUR SITUATION HAS DEGENERATED.
IMAGINE A CONDITION WHERE AN OLODO IS MIGHTIER, MORE POPULAR AND NOBLE THAN YOU
[color=#006600][/color]

Hitler was Mighty and Popular, nothing new undecided
Nigerians elected the situation of their country by electing a Cattle rearer into govt grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by cktheluckyman: 4:40am On May 22, 2016
Adminisher:
This is the way to go. This is not like our Nne Stella who destroyed Jona's immature presidency by refusing to step down when caught.

When is Fashola and Amaechi resigning?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:51am On May 22, 2016
cktheluckyman:

When is Fashola and Amaechi resigning?
why shld dey resign?

isit because of dem u are not gettin full erektion? grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by Nobody: 4:52am On May 22, 2016
Hahahaha... what did he read that he wants to write? When they are busy masturbating over the affairs of the country.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by jogojogo: 4:59am On May 22, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:

Hitler was Mighty and Popular, nothing new undecided
Nigerians elected the situation of their country by electing a Cattle rearer into govt grin grin

Thank God you admitted the dullard who is also a cattle rearer is more noble and popular than you his subject. That shows how pathetic your situation is and you got no moral right to castigate that which is more noble than you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by azimibraun: 5:28am On May 22, 2016
If she smuggled "Chokes" into the exam hall and was caught and the issue was dealt with at that level and punitive measures applied then she has the right to move on. Universities don't have their own internal disciplinary mechanism anymore? I hope I am not quoted as supporting " Exam Malpractice" I am only just saying I know a lot of my course mates who did worse at B.sc and M.sc. Levels and are holding key positions in the country today and not showing any love to old classmates. So all I need to do now is reveal their well documented " Exam Malpractice" cases and their careers are gone.... anyway, There is a price tag to all that we do. You either pay today or you pay someday.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by rusher14: 5:35am On May 22, 2016
Kudos to the Buhari government.

Saraki can you do the same?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption Adviser Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story by Mynd44: 5:49am On May 22, 2016

(1)

See The Press Statement The Avengers Released. Pic / Photo Of Military Priest Preaching With A Gun Strapped On Has Gone Viral / Photos: Ibe Kachikwu hands over to new GMD of NNPC, Dr. Maikanti Baru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.