Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! (3840 Views)

Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st / Funny Meme: How To Get Employed Before 22. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 29, 2016
D op wil send u a mail demanding for 3k, it is only a fool dat wil pay dat money without first of all securing d job, tel him to give u d job first if he is genuine
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by jobs4u: 8:16pm On May 29, 2016
gommex:
D op wil send u a mail demanding for 3k, it is only a fool dat wil pay dat money without first of all securing d job, tel him to give u d job first if he is genuine
Good evening, does that show ingenuinity?...Okay...i will advise you come to and our office...then we will tell you some couple of organization you can go to for possible vacancies, then you foot the transport bills and other logistics with your funds....@the end of just 1 day u do ur calculations....then you come back here and say what your expenses was...you think a registration fee of 3k is too much or not been genuine?...if u have really sorted for job(s) around, u wont have such way of reasoning....u are still a fresher in the labor market...
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by jobs4u: 8:27pm On May 29, 2016
Vancancy:

Job Title: Marketing Officer in Bellsoft Technologies Limited

The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organisations marketing message.
Duties of the Marketing Officer include:
• Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
• Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
• Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
• Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
• Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
• Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
• Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
• Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
• Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
• Strong and confident communicator.
• Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
• Design skills including graphics and web design.
Education and Experience
• At least 1 years cognate experience with proven record of achievement.
• OND , HND ,Bachelor's degree in any Management Science Course and Economics.

TO APPLY: http://careers.bellsofttech.com/
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by Ezegozie(m): 11:36pm On May 29, 2016
Everybody read my lips.

This Man is a scammer

David please come and close this fraudulent thread.

How can somebody be demanding for 3k when no job is offered?

This man is a damn scammer
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by jobs4u: 5:24am On May 30, 2016
Ezegozie:
Everybody read my lips.

This Man is a scammer

David please come and close this fraudulent thread.

How can somebody be demanding for 3k when no job is offered?

This man is a damn scammer
Have you been scammed here?...
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by jobs4u: 5:26am On May 30, 2016
jobs4u:
Good morning...Have you been scammed here?...*"not read my lips"...it is supposed to be..."read my post carefully".....God Bless...have a splendid week
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by Nobody: 8:03am On May 30, 2016
jobs4u:
Good evening, does that show ingenuinity?...Okay...i will advise you come to and our office...then we will tell you some couple of organization you can go to for possible vacancies, then you foot the transport bills and other logistics with your funds....@the end of just 1 day u do ur calculations....then you come back here and say what your expenses was...you think a registration fee of 3k is too much or not been genuine?...if u have really sorted for job(s) around, u wont have such way of reasoning....u are still a fresher in the labor market...
dis ur tricks of collectin 3k from people in ur shop under d guise of giving dem jobs wil not work, it is only a fool dat wil dash u 3k
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by dicksj93: 8:19am On May 30, 2016
my friend if u wan help...HELP. If u wan give dem job give them job..no come d use tfare dey justify 3k wey u dey collect.... do u know how many ppl wey don geh job thru this forum? refer them to wia to geh a job and let them handle em expenses..
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by jobs4u: 10:01pm On May 31, 2016
dicksj93:
my friend if u wan help...HELP. If u wan give dem job give them job..no come d use tfare dey justify 3k wey u dey collect.... do u know how many ppl wey don geh job thru this forum? refer them to wia to geh a job and let them handle em expenses..
okay since u all want to be referred....i will do just that....i will always post that here....but those that want to also follow the procedures are also welcome....there will be 2 options available here now....
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by jobs4u: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Good evening all....
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by jobs4u: 8:35am On Jun 04, 2016
Good morning all...A Front desk officer needed @ ikeja
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by azelab: 10:06am On Jun 04, 2016
pls if their is an offer in ibadan, i wl b greatful to b a beneficiary of it, presently am desperately in need of job, thanks.
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by NewKay: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Nice
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by jobs4u: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
NewKay:
Given the state of the economy, and how hard it is to come by job offers, it is important to prepare oneself for the few that come ones way. Get these 9 ebooks that will prepare you adequately here: https://www./ad/9-must-read-ebooks-for-job-seekers-ID15IKOs.html. Best of Luck!
okay
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by benz33(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
@ Jobs4u i understand you my brother and what you are doing. The good Lord will continue to crown your effort that's if what you are doing is genuine and true.

Please something of value to the N3k as I think it will still make sense instead of some idiots trying to destroy what you are doing.

I facilitate Jobs for people too, but I use two approaches you can either register with N2000 and get a training from us and the job or you don't pay any money at all, but submit your details so If we eventually help you get Job your payment is N5000 that's after ur appointment letter is ready.

Please just be plain with what you are doing and be honest and have good reasons to justify the N3k.

Please don't be surprised that these set of people abusing you spend close to N5000 weekly on Sport betting and Baba Ijebu which do not give them anything in return.

Investing N3k into their life to get a fixed Job is now been seen as a scam.... I pray God open their eyes. I wish you all the best. Bye

1 Like

Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by Adexy4us(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
OK noted
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by jobs4u: 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
benz33:

@ Jobs4u i understand you my brother and what you are doing. The good Lord will continue to crown your effort that's if what you are doing is genuine and true.

Please something of value to the N3k as I think it will still make sense instead of some idiots trying to destroy what you are doing.

I facilitate Jobs for people too, but I use two approaches you can either register with N2000 and get a training from us and the job or you don't pay any money at all, but submit your details so If we eventually help you get Job your payment is N5000 that's after ur appointment letter is ready.

Please just be plain with what you are doing and be honest and have good reasons to justify the N3k.

Please don't be surprised that these set of people abusing you spend close to N5000 weekly on Sport betting and Baba Ijebu which do not give them anything in return.

Investing N3k into their life to get a fixed Job is now been seen as a scam.... I pray God open their eyes. I wish you all the best. Bye
Good evening, thanks for your post...please can u kindly text me your contact or send me a whatsapp message on 08126962909...GOD BLESS!!!
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by jobs4u: 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Please always include your email in your text messages, your will receive a reply from us through email...and when you get our email, read it carefully because all you need to know is in the email...GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by benz33(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
My WHATSSAP is 08037224118 and email eclubjobs@gmail.com.
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by blessedqueen(f): 6:31am On Jun 05, 2016
benz33:

I paid money to an agent to get a job and if I don't like it he will look for anoda job for me, I think u shud just explain to dem
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by benz33(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2016
@ blessedqueen...... Yes you are right. We don't even say PAY FOR JOB OR ASK YOU TO BUY JOBS because we don't sell Jobs. You get full details, information, terms and conditions before you make any financial commitment to our various Jobs and Business opportunities.

I don't want to snatch this thread from the Original owner but i want you to know that there are REAL AND HONEST JOB AGENTS. it's a pity that the desperate and fake ones have bastardized it. As Job agents we also pay HR CONSULTANTS and Professionals to handle large Job interviews on our behalf for our clients....

But please do your due diligence.... Thank You.
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by jobs4u: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2016
benz33:
@ blessedqueen...... Yes you are right. We don't even say PAY FOR JOB OR ASK YOU TO BUY JOBS because we don't sell Jobs. You get full details, information, terms and conditions before you make any financial commitment to our various Jobs and Business opportunities.

I don't want to snatch this thread from the Original owner but i want you to know that there are REAL AND HONEST JOB AGENTS. it's a pity that the desperate and fake ones have bastardized it. As Job agents we also pay HR CONSULTANTS and Professionals to handle large Job interviews on our behalf for our clients....

But please do your due diligence.... Thank You.
Thanks for your post...GOD BLESS!!!
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by jobs4u: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2016
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL

We will help you get a job that you would be happy with,that is,if you are willing to actually work.
All you need do is send a text message to 08126962909 telling us what kind of job you desire and your qualification,also include your email and desired location for job( e.g if u want the job in ikoyi...indicate by typing...Lagos-ikoyi). An email or text would be sent to you.

PLEASE THIS IS REAL AND NOT A MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING SCHEME

We offer real Jobs...

NOTE:Your Qualification is not a barrier....Just be good in what you do...and be ready to show off what you can do...

GET A GOOD JOB NOW!!! THERE ARE STILL JOBS OUT THERE...BE INFORMED!!!

"KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!"
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by Elizadath: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2016
A broda of mine staying in lekki phase1 needs an exec driving job in any of d ff areas: ikoyi, park view, osborne, lekki, banana island, or chevron n VI. #120-150 salary n ready to giv 70% of d 1st salary. thanks
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by azelab: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2016
jobs4u:
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL

We will help you get a job that you would be happy with,that is,if you are willing to actually work.
All you need do is send a text message to 08126962909 telling us what kind of job you desire and your qualification,also include your email and desired location for job( e.g if u want the job in ikoyi...indicate by typing...Lagos-ikoyi). An email or text would be sent to you.

We offer real Jobs...

NOTE:Your Qualification is not a barrier....Just be good in what you do...and be ready to show off what you can do...

"KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!"
pls i live in ibadan and i want to confirm if you can assist to secure job in ibadan, thanks
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by jobs4u: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Elizadath:
A broda of mine staying in lekki phase1 needs an exec driving job in any of d ff areas: ikoyi, park view, osborne, lekki, banana island, or chevron n VI. #120-150 salary n ready to giv 70% of d 1st salary. thanks
Good afternoon..okay...send a text...
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by jobs4u: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
azelab:
pls i live in ibadan and i want to confirm if you can assist to secure job in ibadan, thanks
Good afternoon, yes we can...send a text..
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by BlackWhiteNation(f): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Have you visited www.blackwhitenation..com today it will do U more good, also like our facebook fan page http://Facebook.com/blackwhitenation89
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by jobs4u: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
BlackWhiteNation:
Have you visited www.blackwhitenation..com today it will do U more good, also like our facebook fan page http://Facebook.com/blackwhitenation89
okay
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by shenkz: 6:52am On Jun 06, 2016
jobs4u:
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL

We offer real Jobs...

"KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!"

Pls can you help me search for a good job in abuja or lagos.... Like computer networking or anything IT My email is Shenkzjay@yahoo.com... Pls kindly reply
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by tolulope5(f): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2016
Hi,

we need a sales assistant (female, SSCE, friendly can speak good English) for a fabric shop in Yaba. Applicant must live within yaba environs. Interested applicants should send a text to 09034336707.
Re: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! by jobs4u: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
tolulope5:
Hi,

we need a sales assistant (female, SSCE, friendly can speak good English) for a fabric shop in Yaba. Applicant must live within yaba environs. Interested applicants should send a text to 09034336707.
Good evening...interested applicants should text

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017/2018 Npower Final Lists In 36 States – See Your Name Here / How To Get To Coker Road, Ilupeju From Ojota / EFCC Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.