Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic (45799 Views)

Chibok Girls Rescue: Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed & El-rufai As UK Vindicates GEJ / Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil / Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Jayceo(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2016
Why is it only southern people in the army that are dying, these northerners and people from yhe north are a menace to Nigeria
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by pressplay411(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2016
RIP
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by pressplay411(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2016
RIP to the brave soul
I do hope govt has proper package to console the family he left behind, otherwise, what a weist.
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by onyedika946(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2016
You died for a scam,chibok girls which neva exited at the first place. Dying for nigeria is nothing but a waste. Anyway r.i.p.

1 Like

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by dvee2: 1:36pm On May 22, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
You died protecting a fraud.

Nigeria is a fraud that needs to be revusuted.

Some of these things shouldn't be happening in the first place .

Rest In peace though

At least he wasn't a coward like you, he didn't hide behind a computer to fight for what he believes in. If you think Nigeria is a fraud,come out of your hiding and fight openly for what you believe in.
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by persius555(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2016
APCHaram:
Another Sam Okwaruji

You died for nothing

What a total waste of life.

This should serve as notice to all of you that no one helps their country especially one like Nigeria by dying in a war.

You help your country in war by killing the enemy bastard.

All of una wey dey find work go army, this is what happens when you go to war with fulani hausa soldiers on your side - you die.

Somebody tell me demons have not invaded nairaland. If you made this comment in some part of america, you could be hunted down and made to vomit what you typed. You are a huge disgrace to your family and humanity.

1 Like

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by MARKone(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2016
RIP Adigun...
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by brownlord: 1:53pm On May 22, 2016
RIP gallant
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by CioAngels(f): 2:04pm On May 22, 2016
Francis adigun, you died while on a rescue mission of our chibok girls and other Nigerians. May God give eternal life to francis adigun and all other soldiers who died fighting to keep us Nigerians alive, and one. May the Nigerian military also and always remembers the families of our fallen heros.

1 Like

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by komzybrown(f): 2:08pm On May 22, 2016
Rip my brother
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Pidggin(f): 2:11pm On May 22, 2016
sad RIP
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by ojay2053(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2016
You're a Hero, rip soldier.
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Okanokan(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2016
Which one be Chibok Girl Rescue?
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by omonla555: 2:22pm On May 22, 2016
hucienda:
RIP Soldier.. I wish the country you paid the ultimate sacrifice for is worth it.

Condolences to his daughter and mum.

Mad man, do you think without him and Nigeria (RIP) the likes of you will be in existence?
Chiken brain.
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by demitola(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2016
And yet some people, even some governor would still call this Chibok thing a scam!
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by BeClever: 2:30pm On May 22, 2016
All oppressors must die..

If he ever has involved in any form of oppression, may his soul rot...

Cos most of the people they pretends to be killing are innocent souls..

1 Like

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by adebowales: 3:29pm On May 22, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
You died protecting a fraud.
Nigeria is a fraud that needs to be revusuted.
Some of these things shouldn't be happening in the first place .
Rest In peace though
Igbo pple no get sense at all,see post...

1 Like

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by ayodot123(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2016
RIP
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Angrymode: 4:13pm On May 22, 2016
He has done his duty by dying when required but what will Nigeria do for him and his family left behind? RIP gallant and brave one and thanks to all still alive and doing their duties for the good of others!!!!!
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by SpencerM(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2016
henryanna36:
A Nigerian soldier/member of the Armed Forces Special Force, Francis Adigun (pictured), lost his life during the recent rescue operation of women and children from Boko Haram, leaving behind his only daughter Sonia and her mother....

Described as a loving father, wonderful friend, caring brother, great footballer and gallant soldier, a friend - Adewole Pius Adesina paid a tribute to him via Social media. It reads,

"He paid the supreme price, he gave his life for the freedom of others. While rescued women and girls were reunited with their families, he is parted from his forever.

I sit here still finding it hard to believe you are gone. Let us always remember freedom comes at a price and let us also remember those who paid the price. He was a loving father, a wonderful friend, a caring brother, a great footballer and above all, a gallant soldier.

> Rest in Peace Francis Adigun, I will miss you, your family and friends will miss you, the Armed Forces Special Force will miss you. @seal of honour'

May His soul rest in Peace.Amen

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/tribute-to-soldier-who-died-during.html
He stays in my Barracks 35Artillery brigade Alamala Barracks Abeokuta Ogun state...hes wife was my Primary n Secondary school mate...RIP gallant Francis...d barracks is in tears, ur wife Millicent misses u 4eva
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by SpencerM(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2016
BeClever:
All oppressors must die..

If he ever has involved in any form of oppression, may his soul rot...

Cos most of the people they pretends to be killing are innocent souls..
just one question pls are u a Human or an Animal
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Austin234(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2016
RIP brother patriot. Fortitude to d family
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Nwanieke(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2016
RIP HERO!
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Litmus: 5:00pm On May 22, 2016
hucienda:
RIP Soldier.. I wish the country you paid the ultimate sacrifice for is worth it.

Condolences to his daughter and mum.

okay, it's changed.
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Litmus: 5:07pm On May 22, 2016
Let's just say, if Nigeria is not as great as men like him, let us make sure Nigeria becomes what he and others gave their lives for. Nigeria has nothing to do with Biafra, Arewa or Ghana for that mater. Those places stand on their own issues, one way or another.

RIP
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Samtex0147(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2016
THE LAMENTS OF A SOLDIER WIFE. (I was inspired by a lady who lost her husband in Kolofata.) Excuse me, have you seen my husband? He is a soldier, strong and brave. He has fierce eyes and a bravery of six lions. I hear him calling but I can’t see him. He told me he will be coming back, he said he will bring me a medal of glory but now I hear a different story. He told me I will hear from him often. But maybe he has forgotten. He told me he will come for the baby shower, we’ve waited and now the soup is sour. If this be a dream, wake me up, if this be a piece of theatre, let the act end. Let the drums end, let the music seize, let this dance end. It’s sickening The day you left with your comrades, you all were singing victory songs as you sat at the back of the military wagon. Were you singing victory into your death? You left me just like your comrades had left other women. Shame on you all. What wrong did we do? Did we marry heroes or horrors? Every day I hear the enemy visited and I will ask, what about mine. God please give me a sign. Today they told me you were coming home. I bathe the children and we waited. I wanted to hear the same victory songs you went with but instead I heard the siren of death. I saw your comrades all in tears, junior clinched to me in fear when he asked, mummy where is daddy? They showed us a box. What do I tell the children? “Daddy went to fight the dragon and the dragon ate him”. I refuse to accept this, bring my husband back to me. Where is my husband, where is my hero. Let him call my name. Now you put all these medals on him, of what use are medals to a dead man? Why did I marry a soldier, why did I marry a man who will choose death over me? Now you’re gone protecting the country, who will protect me? Shame on you husband of mine. Shame on you father of my children. What did I do wrong that you took me from my father’s house just to leave me alone? Shame on you soldier. They say you are a hero, no you are a coward. Only a coward will leave his wife and kids to a world of uncertainty. Wake up from there and tell me how to handle this calamity. After all these gunshots and decoration, the people will go and I will start facing reality. The people you went to defend will never pass by again Why did I marry a soldier? (Ever since I wrote this, I have not been able to post it because every day I read it I cry. It’s okay if you cry too. I just want you to understand how a woman somewhere feels so that we can together support these women who lost their husbands at the war front)

1 Like

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 22, 2016
But is Nigeria worth dying for?
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Samtex0147(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2016
THE LAMENTS OF A SOLDIER WIFE. (I was inspired by a lady who lost her husband in Kolofata.) Excuse me, have you seen my husband? He is a soldier, strong and brave. He has fierce eyes and a bravery of six lions. I hear him calling but I can’t see him. He told me he will be coming back, he said he will bring me a medal of glory but now I hear a different story. He told me I will hear from him often. But maybe he has forgotten. He told me he will come for the baby shower, we’ve waited and now the soup is sour. If this be a dream, wake me up, if this be a piece of theatre, let the act end. Let the drums end, let the music seize, let this dance end. It’s sickening The day you left with your comrades, you all were singing victory songs as you sat at the back of the military wagon. Were you singing victory into your death? You left me just like your comrades had left other women. Shame on you all. What wrong did we do? Did we marry heroes or horrors? Every day I hear the enemy visited and I will ask, what about mine. God please give me a sign. Today they told me you were coming home. I bathe the children and we waited. I wanted to hear the same victory songs you went with but instead I heard the siren of death. I saw your comrades all in tears, junior clinched to me in fear when he asked, mummy where is daddy? They showed us a box. What do I tell the children? “Daddy went to fight the dragon and the dragon ate him”. I refuse to accept this, bring my husband back to me. Where is my husband, where is my hero. Let him call my name. Now you put all these medals on him, of what use are medals to a dead man? Why did I marry a soldier, why did I marry a man who will choose death over me? Now you’re gone protecting the country, who will protect me? Shame on you husband of mine. Shame on you father of my children. What did I do wrong that you took me from my father’s house just to leave me alone? Shame on you soldier. They say you are a hero, no you are a coward. Only a coward will leave his wife and kids to a world of uncertainty. Wake up from there and tell me how to handle this calamity. After all these gunshots and decoration, the people will go and I will start facing reality. The people you went to defend will never pass by again Why did I marry a soldier? (Ever since I wrote this, I have not been able to post it because every day I read it I cry. It’s okay if you cry too. I just want you to understand how a woman somewhere feels so that we can together support these women who lost their husbands at the war front)
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by stexsy(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2016
I thought the girl was rescued while gathering firewood?
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 22, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I don't think so the ogas at the top are gaulible they cheat those soldiers too much ,I believe buhari will and efcc will soon catch up with them ,imagine an army general enriching himself with troops welfare even united of America is even aware that most generals in the military are corrupt
But whose fault?
They are loyall to their ogas who cheat them
Then they vent their anger on civilians calling them 'bloody'
so make dem carry go na dem sabi
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 22, 2016
pressplay411:
RIP to the brave soul
I do hope govt has proper package to console the family he left behind, otherwise, what a weist.

There is no package O
Just talk....their families starve
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by afolayangs(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2016
So just cos of one or two gals rescue on gallant soldir died. E no go better for boko
henryanna36:
A Nigerian soldier/member of the Armed Forces Special Force, Francis Adigun (pictured), lost his life during the recent rescue operation of women and children from Boko Haram, leaving behind his only daughter Sonia and her mother....

Described as a loving father, wonderful friend, caring brother, great footballer and gallant soldier, a friend - Adewole Pius Adesina paid a tribute to him via Social media. It reads,

"He paid the supreme price, he gave his life for the freedom of others. While rescued women and girls were reunited with their families, he is parted from his forever.

I sit here still finding it hard to believe you are gone. Let us always remember freedom comes at a price and let us also remember those who paid the price. He was a loving father, a wonderful friend, a caring brother, a great footballer and above all, a gallant soldier.

> Rest in Peace Francis Adigun, I will miss you, your family and friends will miss you, the Armed Forces Special Force will miss you. @seal of honour'

May His soul rest in Peace.Amen

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/tribute-to-soldier-who-died-during.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election / Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.