Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos (4342 Views)

SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) / Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos / Multiple Accident At Ile Zik Bus Stop, Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos by EzeeBookings(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2016
If you are looking for a great hotel to lodge in Lagos that is close to airport and in a safe environment offering top class services then I recommend WATER CRESS HOTEL.

Watercress Hotels Ikeja, Lagos is new and stylishly presented, Crisp and elegant, with the signature Watercress warmth. Watercress hotel strives to make each visit more pleasurable and memorable offering exceptional quality services. Located in the business epicenter of Ikeja, the capital of Lagos.

The hotel is just 15 mins away from Lagos International Airport and 10 minutes Local Airport, and conveniently close to Ikeja City Mall and popular Allen Avenue. The hotel is perfectly positioned to explore Lagos, by business travelers, leisure travelers, and cooperate executives.

Re: Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos by peter1994(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2016
This is beautiful
Re: Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos by EzeeBookings(m): 11:51am On May 22, 2016
peter1994:
This is beautiful

Yes it is and thanks for the compliment sir. We hope to host you as a guest soon and give you the very best of services just as we normally do to all our clients.
Re: Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos by nwaanambra1(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2016
EzeeBookings:
If you are looking for a great hotel to lodge in Lagos that is close to airport and in a safe environment offering top class services then I recommend WATER CRESS HOTEL.

Watercress Hotels Ikeja, Lagos is new and stylishly presented, Crisp and elegant, with the signature Watercress warmth. Watercress hotel strives to make each visit more pleasurable and memorable offering exceptional quality services. Located in the business epicenter of Ikeja, the capital of Lagos.

The hotel is just 15 mins away from Lagos International Airport and 10 minutes Local Airport, and conveniently close to Ikeja City Mall and popular Allen Avenue. The hotel is perfectly positioned to explore Lagos, by business travelers, leisure travelers, and cooperate executives.

[size=14pt]take advantage of Nairaland far reaching audience by paying for nairaland adverts - make sure you pay for a whole year!

then seun will link your advert box to this your thread.

you will be surprise with the improved patronage to your facility.

meanwhile pls make sure u use nairaland official advert process - its very affordable and worthwhile - stop stealing from our seun by advertising for free!

my 10 kobo advise.

thank me later!

MODIFIED:

I THINK THE MODS WILL ALLOW THIS YOUR UNPAID THREAD TO RUN FOR 10 DAYS FOR YOU TO FINISH MAKING PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS - IF YOU FAIL TO MEET UP BY THEN, IT WILL BE DELETED[/size]
Re: Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos by EzeeBookings(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2016
nwaanambra1:

[size=14pt]take advantage of Nairaland far reaching audience by paying for nairaland adverts - make sure you pay for a whole year!

meanwhile pls make sure u use nairaland official advert process - its very affordable and worthwhile - stop stealing from our seun by advertising for free!

my 10 kobo advise.

thank me later!

MODIFIED:

I THINK THE MODS WILL ALLOW THIS YOUR UNPAID THREAD TO RUN FOR 10 DAYS FOR YOU TO FINISH MAKING PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS - IF YOU FAIL TO MEET UP BY THEN, IT WILL BE DELETED[/size]

Thanks for your very useful advice. I was actually thinking of it as well. I will give it a shot because I am ready for it.
Re: Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos by EzeeBookings(m): 2:17am On May 23, 2016
Check out this outstanding view of the living room in one of the suites WATER CRESS HOTEL has to offer you.

Breathtaking right?

This is actually home away from home.

Re: Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos by EzeeBookings(m): 7:42am On May 23, 2016
More breathtaking view of the classic hotel.

Re: Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos by EzeeBookings(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2016
A true definition of classic and luxury. You are warmly welcome to visit us today.

Re: Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos by sheyizy1: 5:59pm On May 23, 2016
thanks for the post.
expect a bill from us soon from the Lagos state ministry of tourism,arts and culture
Re: Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos by SurewayBookings: 11:38am On May 25, 2016
Please moderators should take note. I same person as Ezee bookings but I had to change the name to Sureway Bookings being that the name Ezee Bookings was not available for us to use as a domain name for our website.

Please be rest assured that we are still rendering the same professional service as before and we intend to give all our clients an upgraded service.

Booking your rooms, conference hall or board room with WATER CRESS HOTEL.

At WATER CRESS HOTEL you are always warmly welcomed.

Re: Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos by SurewayBookings: 11:41am On May 25, 2016
sheyizy1:
thanks for the post.
expect a bill from us soon from the Lagos state ministry of tourism,arts and culture

Glad to hear from you and we will be happy to receive you and your guests at the hotel.

Please what exactly is the bill for so that I can forward your information to the hotel?
Re: Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos by sheyizy1: 6:11pm On May 26, 2016
SurewayBookings:

Glad to hear from you and we will be happy to receive you and your guests at the hotel.

Please what exactly is the bill for so that I can forward your information to the hotel?
its a compulsory payment for all tourism and hospitality establishment in lagos state the bill is paid once a year
Re: Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos by SurewayBookings: 6:23pm On May 26, 2016
sheyizy1:
its a compulsory payment for all tourism and hospitality establishment in lagos state the bill is paid once a year

Ok the hotel would definitely have done that already because the owner is a top politician that knows the laws. He took his time to build and open the hotel.
Re: Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 10:53am On May 28, 2016
If this was pictures from holiday in America, we will all waawuu! wink

But Nigerian hotel, "remove it quick!" angry. I beg chill please. cool tongue grin cheesy undecided

Me I am only looking for the booking price, whether it is affordable.

nwaanambra1:

my 10 kobo advise.

thank me later!

MODIFIED:

Re: Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos by SurewayBookings: 9:14am On May 29, 2016
nafresh:
If this was pictures from holiday in America, we will all waawuu! wink

But Nigerian hotel, "remove it quick!" angry. I beg chill please. cool tongue grin cheesy undecided

Me I am only looking for the booking price, whether it is affordable.

Hello,
This is a new classic four star hotel.

Rooms start from N35,000/night with free breakfast, access to free internet, the swimming pool & gym facilities. There is also free airport pickup & drop off if required.

Be rest assured of a great discount if you are staying for a longer period of time.

Hope you pay a visit soonest and I know for sure you will have a wonderful time.

For reservations call +234-909-350-3232

Re: Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos by walexy14(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2016
EzeeBookings:

hotels.
Greetings. Just want to introduce JUMIA TRAVEL .COM [ Formerly JOVAGO.COM ] African's number 1 hotel booking Website with Over 8000 hotels in Nigeria means we are able to meet all accommodation requests ranging from lodges and guest houses to five star .So if your a representative of Water Cress can we please meet about your hotel partnering with JUMIA.TRAVEL.COM [formerly JOVAGO.COM].

Please be informed that Registration is ABSOLUTELY FREE and (an agreed) commission is demanded EVERY TIME JUMIA TRAVEL [formerly JOVAGO] provides you guest(s).for more details you can send me a mail to wale.abatan@jumia.com or visit our website www.travel.jumia.com
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

1,100 Years Old Piggy Bank With Gold Coins Unearthed By Teenagers In Israel(Pic) / Don't Relocate: You Can Become A Billionaire In Nigeria: FANTASY! / A Friend Is Inviting Me To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.