Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. - Agriculture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. (69818 Views)

My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / Starting A Cocoa Farm / Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
The raining season will soon be over and the Fulani herdsmen will begins to parade their cows on people's farm.we don't need to fight them.we can put them off our farm.if we plant some plants at the boundary of the farm.
* Jathropha plants,naturaly animals don't like the smell of this plant.
*Senna alata plant also put animal off.
*Castor plant is very poisonous to animal,God is wonderful. Animals can smell a poisonous plants.
With the little rain we expect,let's get one out of this plant to secure our farm from those intruder.
You can get victory without a battle if you are prepare thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
Happy eidul mubark to u all
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Happy eidul Mubarak to all our clients home and abroad may our dealing be a fruitful one, gabbyfarms

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
Happy Sunday to everyone av a blessing month
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Happy Sunday, have a wonderful week.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 7:01am On Sep 12, 2017
Farming isn't just plant and leave the farm crops in the farm their is much more to it than that, for ur professional consultancy service contact gabbyfarms on 08055768485 or whatsApp 08032237244
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:50am On Sep 12, 2017
IMPORTANCE OF SOIL TEST IN FARMING

Plants require nutrients and an acceptable soil pH to grow well. Soil testing is the best way to find out how much lime and fertilizer to apply based on the crop and existing field conditions.

Reasons for Soil Testing

Soil testing measures the soil's nutrient-holding capacity and provides a basis for sound land management decisions. The lime and fertilizer recommendations on the soil test report are made based on the yields desired, nutrient sufficiency levels and desired pH.

Without soil testing, managing crop nutrients is difficult due to the complex nature of their interactions with the soil. Acid soils, for example, can limit root growth and cause certain nutrients to become unavailable to plants or others to become more available at toxic levels. Unless soil acidity is corrected through liming, applying fertilizer may not achieve the desired result.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good hybrids suckers for ur farm is what u need u call for it. 08055768485 WhatsApp 08032237244

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Still available selling call for ur hybrid plantian sucker. 08055768485 or WhatsApp 08032237244
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Think of good health hybrid plantian contact gabbyfarms. Call 08055768485 or WhatsApp 08032237244

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
To all Muslims wish you happy hijrah, wish u all a blissful by year. From gabbyfarms and consult.

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by nzedon2(m): 1:14am On Sep 22, 2017
I have planted plantain twice but non did well,and am still interested in having a plantain plantation but am still yet to be convinced on hw to get a good sucker that will do well and bear big and good fruit.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2017
nzedon2:
I have planted plantain twice but non did well,and am still
interested in having a plantain plantation but am still yet to be
convinced on hw to get a good sucker that will do well and
bear big and good fruit.
dia r still some tins u didn't mention about de management I need to know before I can now give u my council tell me how u manage de farm dia maybe some tin u didn't do.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 6:39am On Oct 01, 2017
Happy independent day Nigeria. Wishing you a progressive change.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by nzedon2(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2017
I did not do much on the management,cos after the farm clearing I planted my sucker and apply my organic manure. so please am waiting for your reply
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 6:48am On Oct 10, 2017
nzedon2:
I did not do much on the management,cos after the farm clearing I planted my sucker and apply my organic manure. so please am waiting for your reply
if u can snap de pictures of de plantian and send it to me on WhatsApp or be still still upload it on mine thread he I need to c de leaves of de plantian it may be fungal infection but let de picture be sharp.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Happy weekend people.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by nzedon2(m): 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
I think is a good suggestion but am not close to the farm now and don't have the pix on my fone
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2017
nzedon2:
I think is a good suggestion but am not close to the farm now and don't have the pix on my fone
let m c it wen u av it
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Happy weekend.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by nzedon2(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Please is irrigation compulsory wen practicing plantain plantation?,
Can someone do without irrigation and be successful in plantain plantation?.
And also can harsh and direct sunlight affect plantain plantation badly.. I mean hot weather.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2017
nzedon2:
Please is irrigation compulsory wen practicing plantain plantation?,
Can someone do without irrigation and be successful in plantain plantation?.
And also can harsh and direct sunlight affect plantain plantation badly.. I mean hot weather.

Irrigation isn't compulsory but if u chance u can do it de reason is that during de dry season some of ur plantain maybe fruits that time with de provision of water that time de will gve a heavy bunch of plantain n de hash weather weather then will not affect de stem u can still do it n be successful without irrigation.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by nzedon2(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2017
Thanks a lot and God bless.
I was thinking that if someone that have the source of water and irrigation equipment is not possible to own a plantain plantation farm
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
nzedon2:
Thanks a lot and God bless.
I was thinking that if someone that have the source of water and irrigation equipment is not possible to own a plantain plantation farm
you are welcome
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by nzedon2(m): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
is it possible or good to plant plantain and pineapple on the same piece of land?
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by nzedon2(m): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
is it possible or good to plant plantain and pineapple on the same piece of land?
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 4:15am On Oct 29, 2017
nzedon2:
is it possible or good to plant plantain and pineapple on the
same piece of land?
you can plant it it must be properly plan right from the establishment of the farm because spacing
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by nzedon2(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thanks so much for your reply.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
nzedon2:
Thanks so much for your reply.
urw
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
Happy Sunday to you, av a wonderful and blessed week.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Happy new month to everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) / Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate / Checkout All-Black Chicken That Sells For $6000 (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.