Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Photos From Today's Sunday Service -sermon By Babalawo Familusi Awolola Damilare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Today's Sunday Service -sermon By Babalawo Familusi Awolola Damilare (380 Views)

Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / Mast Falls On Chapel In Akwa Ibom During Sunday Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Today's Sunday Service -sermon By Babalawo Familusi Awolola Damilare by scully95: 4:07pm On May 22, 2016
Sermon by Babalawo Familusi Awolola Damilare
Odu Ifá: Irete Owonrin(Irete Olota)

Lesson: Ifá warns that we should all be contented and never be overzealous. Ifá said that in this new week, we should always watch out for one another, we shouldn't be selfish and self centered.

Life is all about give and take, when you have, share with others.

Look at the world today, it's the act of selfishness that is drawing the world back. All we always think of is Me Me Me alone, why not WE??!

And lastly Ifá warns us to always wait for the right time, we shouldn't be in hurry to reach the top.

Iwure: I pray this week will be a week of abundant blessing for all of us. Ase!!!

Asee another photo after the page break

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Age Of Marriage? Understanding Christ-ordained View Of It / Religion Instigates Division, How True? / Worship With Us At Christ Embassy Online Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.