Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) (80823 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan / Tonto Dikeh To Clean Her Body Tattoos As She Turns Born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 22, 2016
From frying pan to fire.

Na so dem dey encounter God undecided
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Wolexdey(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2016
GOD is merciful.
JESUS is LORD

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by flokii: 8:44pm On May 22, 2016
Oyaaaa na!

Evangelist G. grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by rheether(f): 8:44pm On May 22, 2016
This movie go boring die.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by gozmok1(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2016
banme1:
U use the monika make money and fame finish. Now u wan run leave am. MAMA G. G for general. Bring nkwobi. Make we celebrate MAMA G.
you no fit forgive her thank God you no be God
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by graciella(f): 8:47pm On May 22, 2016
According to your pic : So na only her dey the church during testimony time?

The " Holyspirit " told her to search the "Internet" in your own words "Browse" so what happened to the bible and receiving visions or revelations?

Nwanne You can lie.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:48pm On May 22, 2016
There is a thin line separating mental illness and receiving revelations from God.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by banme1(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2016
gozmok1:
you no fit forgive her thank God you no be God
forgive? She didn't in any way offended me.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 8:50pm On May 22, 2016
Ache , ache , holy spirit will only refer you to the Bible no where else . internet ko Internet ni

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 8:51pm On May 22, 2016
Who calling you Mama G don epp?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by moredollar(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2016
Sasuwa:
so na like this every body fit be pastor, i won't be surprisse if tommorrow i saw GEJ preaching
Lolz. The guy followers go pass Oyedepo own sef.......
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Kraftbusiness: 8:52pm On May 22, 2016
Pls stop calling her Mama G. She is now Pastor Mama P.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by ziego(m): 8:53pm On May 22, 2016
Millz404:
Video of the encounter or adonbelivit

Blessed are those who do not see but believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by branhampaul: 8:54pm On May 22, 2016
Download Some Of these HOT Tracks < RAP/HIPHOP FANS ONLY>>
My Parent > www.datafilehost.com/d/a0b7e16b
Middle Finger > www.datafilehost.com/d/d74b034a
Bleep Her While You Can > www.datafilehost.com/d/1fd79c9a
Women Are Dangerous > www.datafilehost.com/d/f1996b4d"
Benin City IS TOO BORING" > datafilehost.com/d/1b944163
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Tamzblaze(m): 8:54pm On May 22, 2016
I'm not in doubt about her experience but this place made me LOL!!!

She asked the holy spirit of God to prove that wearing of jewelries,trousers etc are sin and the holy spirit of God told her to BROWSE IT THROUGH THE INTERNET

Why not show her by yourself to clear her doubt than to use others testimonies as reference? FUNNY

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 22, 2016
I smell lies everywhere.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by olagamalin(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmn... Why did GEJ lose 2015 election, his core fans have had their course changed radically.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 22, 2016
I think she's gone nuts. Where are her kids? They need to go get her and check her into the appropriate institution for her condition. Jeez!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 9:04pm On May 22, 2016
Sasuwa:
so na like this every body fit be pastor, i won't be surprisse if tommorrow i saw GEJ preaching

she zombie.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Exponental(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2016
Looks Nollywood-ish. Alter is totally empty.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmm..interesting
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Provie(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2016
She was a fervent Christian in the days prior to her venturing into Nollywood; she had been a Prayer secretary, Evangelism secretary, or something of dat nature. I think she has dis call from so early in her life.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2016
I have A female friend that wears only skirts. Does this mean she's born again, she's 20. undecided
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Optimist1(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2016
My prayer is for God to encounter those of us who have not align our ways with His will for us. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by temple2(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2016
can she be pall of our own time? great transformation. thank u Jesus.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2016
wise7:
I remember Eucharia
Anunobi? Well, Patience Ozokwor is now a grandma & she need to change.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 22, 2016
Don't even know what to say, harsh economy.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by father2father4eva(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2016
YOU RE INVITED

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by lezz(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2016
Bossforeva:

Source: http://www.starttells.com/blog/2016/05/22/exclusive-veteran-actress-patience-ozokwor-abadons-nollywood-after-getting-born-again-shares-her-testimony/

NB: This is an exclusive report, don't dare plagiarize
Blog of cold liars peddling false stories.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2016
I PRAY IT IS ALL TRUE NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIAN REALITY AND NOT MERE RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE THAT MAY STILL BE DECEPTIVE THOUGH SHE IS VERY SINCERE.

MAY GOD HELP HER

MAY SHE INCREASE IN GRACE.

MAY SHE NOT FAIL NOR FALL.

Bossforeva:

Source: http://www.starttells.com/blog/2016/05/22/exclusive-veteran-actress-patience-ozokwor-abadons-nollywood-after-getting-born-again-shares-her-testimony/

NB: This is an exclusive report, don't dare plagiarize

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List / Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife / "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.