Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) (80644 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan / Tonto Dikeh To Clean Her Body Tattoos As She Turns Born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Ayakata: 8:02am On May 23, 2016
Integrityfarms:
A true encounter with Christ never leaves you the same!
Yes oh! It's a LOVE ENCOUNTER. You come in contact with the person of Jesus.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by UnknownT: 8:11am On May 23, 2016
kunlegboye:

so you didnt read the report at all!

What report are you talking about?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:45am On May 23, 2016
Smh
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by rosy1992(f): 8:46am On May 23, 2016
I believe her,I once have this perception that people who say such are over exaggerating salvation,but my mind was changed the moment my sis had same encounter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Swaggerlomo: 8:49am On May 23, 2016
Okay every1 let's start calling ha MAMA BORN AGAIN
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by aalangel(f): 8:55am On May 23, 2016
Salvation is personal. All those things she mentioned are not sin. So all these years she was at Dominion City, she was not born again.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by am4truth(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2016
Praise the living Jesus.
God would uphold you.
Happy that you eventually met Christ.

To those who takes joy in scamming others of their hard earned money, repent before its too late.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Hillarie(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2016
So not putting on trousers is her own fruit of repentance?
Whatever is wrong Biased and irrational people? sad

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by judondasylva(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2016
good one
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2016
goldbim:
Wow.she has gotten an "ENCOUNTER".may we not run the race in vain..
amen
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 10:57am On May 23, 2016
mjames:
Good to hear if she is genuine
same here.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by marv1: 11:50am On May 23, 2016
What a deep thought?
God2man:
Stones are really crying out.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by tosinjay(m): 11:52am On May 23, 2016
This is just an example of how the first shall be last and last first. From no where she's encountered Christ while many are toying. I really love this one because she's a perfect example to ladies bleaching, painting, fixing, sexying and at the end of the day come and claim it's not by appearance but by heart. When the heart is so corrupt the work of the Spirit of God won't manifest outwardly.

Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by marv1: 11:55am On May 23, 2016
Praise God for ur new life in christ.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by marv1: 12:03pm On May 23, 2016
To be in any church does not give salvation. Rather it is a personal conviction by the holy spirit.
aalangel:
Salvation is personal. All those things she mentioned are not sin. So all these years she was at Dominion City, she was not born again.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by Mckenzy99(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2016
i believe it is time to take Jesus Christ serious and stop playing Church,if God can save Patience Ozokwor and show her how to live the REAL Born Again kind of life,then there is NOBODY God can not save only how we will ourselves to Him is what that matters.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by aalangel(f): 3:28pm On May 23, 2016
marv1:
To be in any church does not give salvation. Rather it is a personal conviction by the holy spirit.

I know what I'm saying cos I saw her in Dominion City and I know what I saw. I know very well about salvation. Tutorials not needed.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by redcliff: 3:54pm On May 23, 2016
mrvitalis:
God told u wearing trousers is wrong??
Please what the difference between the dress jesus used to wear and the one Mary also used to wear??

Just thinking tho??

How would you know the dresses jesus wore? Or does jesus now act movies that you see these things from?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2016
hop isnt one of nollywood confused movie scene?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by marv1: 5:14pm On May 23, 2016
Then do not jugde her. It is time to take Jesus Christ serious and stop playing Church,if God can save Patience Ozokwor and show her how to live the REAL Born Again kind of life,then there is NOBODY God can not save it only depends on how we make ourselves available for him.
aalangel:

I know what I'm saying cos I saw her in Dominion City and I know what I saw. I know very well about salvation. Tutorials not needed.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by kikelomojessy(f): 5:36pm On May 23, 2016
AmyMarins:

Very funny @Browse it. What happened to His word?

Na so we read am oh!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by poik(m): 5:40pm On May 23, 2016
mrvitalis:
God told u wearing trousers is wrong??
Please what the difference between the dress jesus used to wear and the one Mary also used to wear??

Just thinking tho??
It was not the same.
God cannot give a law, then come in the flesh to break it.
Transvestism is not just sin, its an abomination before God. Deut 22.5
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:43pm On May 23, 2016
poik:

It was not the same.
God cannot give a law, then come in the flesh to break it.
Transvestism is not just sin, its an abomination before God. Deut 22.5
Bro they have woman trousers and men trousers so if a woman wears a man trousers then that's a sin

And bro jesus is God only begotten son and not God please
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by aalangel(f): 6:38pm On May 23, 2016
marv1:
Then do not jugde her. It is time to take Jesus Christ serious and stop playing Church,if God can save Patience Ozokwor and show her how to live the REAL Born Again kind of life,then there is NOBODY God can not save it only depends on how we make ourselves available for him.

Mr. Man, just shut up if you have nothing to say!!! Who's judging her? If you don't understand English, just keep quiet and stop quoting me!!!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by marv1: 7:07am On May 25, 2016
If u really understand english language very well and u have a valid point, u dont to be insultive with ur expressions.
aalangel:

Mr. Man, just shut up if you have nothing to say!!! Who's judging her? If you don't understand English, just keep quiet and stop quoting me!!!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by aalangel(f): 8:29am On May 25, 2016
marv1:
If u really understand english language very well and u have a valid point, u dont to be insultive with ur expressions.

Yea. You caught me in a very bad mood. Usually, I don't insult people. Sorry. Moreover, when I talked about Mama Gee, I know her beyond acting movies. You probably didn't get my point thinking I'm judging her. Was just asking a question, which I'll ask her, when I see her. I was a Dominion City member.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by marv1: 10:33am On May 25, 2016
aalangel:

Yea. You caught me in a very bad mood. Usually, I don't insult people. Sorry. Moreover, when I talked about Mama Gee, I know her beyond acting movies. You probably didn't get my point thinking I'm judging her. Was just asking a question, which I'll ask her, when I see her. I was a Dominion City member.
Ok. Accepted. I was surprised too because angels dont insult. Lol.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by aalangel(f): 10:39am On May 25, 2016
marv1:
Ok. Accepted. I was surprised too because angels dont insult. Lol.

Thanks.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Turns Born Again (Photos) by marv1: 11:01am On May 25, 2016
aalangel:

Thanks.
U are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners / Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.