Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Change Is Not Replacing PDP With APC. Change Is Replacing Unitary System ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Is Not Replacing PDP With APC. Change Is Replacing Unitary System ... (693 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Is Not Replacing PDP With APC. Change Is Replacing Unitary System ... by klassic(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2016
I am Yoruba, from Oka-Akoko and I presently live in England. If the government and the people of England no longer like my presence, they can order the Secretary of State for Home Department to deport me. If I were to be deported, I will go to Oka-Akoko, meet with my uncle, the Olubaka Of Oka and demand of him some parcels of land to build a bungalow and start a farming business. Three or five years down the line, I would have attained self-sufficiency.
But my friend, a prince from Gbaramotu Kingdom in the Niger Delta, if he's to have been deported from England, he cannot go to Gbaramotu Kingdom, and demand for land from his family either to build or for farming. The Federal Government of Nigeria, several kilometres in Abuja, controls every land in his kingdom because they have oil.
In Oka-Akoko, we also have Palm Oil tree, free gift of nature like oil, but we control our resources and not the Federal Government.
Change is not replacing PDP with APC. Change is replacing Unitary System with True and Fiscal Federalism.

[Adeyinka Grandson, 28 March 2013]

Consequently, maybe I was right when I mentioned in an earlier post that "...the Federal Government [of Nigeria] appears to have too many functions wrapped in its [tiny] hands"?

4 Likes

Re: Change Is Not Replacing PDP With APC. Change Is Replacing Unitary System ... by reverendfather: 7:17pm On May 22, 2016
80% correct
Re: Change Is Not Replacing PDP With APC. Change Is Replacing Unitary System ... by kossyablaze(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2016
Smh
Re: Change Is Not Replacing PDP With APC. Change Is Replacing Unitary System ... by bender79: 7:33pm On May 22, 2016
Very correct
Re: Change Is Not Replacing PDP With APC. Change Is Replacing Unitary System ... by millhouse: 8:20pm On May 22, 2016
Gbam
Re: Change Is Not Replacing PDP With APC. Change Is Replacing Unitary System ... by mikolo80: 10:16pm On May 22, 2016
now that you cannot change d system nko.you will not develop ba?for 60 years fa
Re: Change Is Not Replacing PDP With APC. Change Is Replacing Unitary System ... by VulgarVulvas: 10:18pm On May 22, 2016
The owner will soon open another one of his useless sticky threads titled ;

[size=18pt]"Nairaland says no to fiscal autonomy"[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Change Is Not Replacing PDP With APC. Change Is Replacing Unitary System ... by VulgarVulvas: 10:21pm On May 22, 2016
mikolo80:
now that you cannot change d system nko.you will not develop ba?for 60 years fa

We are a democracy.

We are the system. We change the system to suit us and not for us to adapt to the system.

Only in jungles do people adapt to their environment.

In civilised society the people modify the environment to suit them - that is what civilisation means.

If adamu or Tajudeen does not want the system to change, the we will leave adamu and tajudeen in their useless system.

4 Likes

Re: Change Is Not Replacing PDP With APC. Change Is Replacing Unitary System ... by VulgarVulvas: 10:22pm On May 22, 2016
kossyablaze:
Smh

That moment you realise free oyel has come to an end.

Keep shaking that head

1 Like

Re: Change Is Not Replacing PDP With APC. Change Is Replacing Unitary System ... by mikolo80: 10:29pm On May 22, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

We are a democracy.

We are the system. We change the system to suit us and not for us to adapt to the system.

Only in jungles do people adapt to their environment.

In civilised society the people modify the environment to suit them - that is what civilisation means.

If adamu or Tajudeen does not want the system to change, the we will leave adamu and tajudeen in their useless system.
how many things your system don change(apart from voting apc thank goodness we now sure we have a democracy).
nigerians not the system is the problem.
nothing can change when ppl keep selling their votes for cups of rice(which kin poverty and ignorance be dat,at least request a bag a year)
Re: Change Is Not Replacing PDP With APC. Change Is Replacing Unitary System ... by Joel3(m): 10:43pm On May 22, 2016
when people say fiscal or whatever federalism. first we need to defined federalism.

noun (plural federalisms)system of national government in which power is divided between acentral authority and a number ofregions with delimited self-governing authority.Advocacy of such a system.

let also look what democracy have to say

noun (plural democracies)(uncountable) Rule by the people, especially as a form of government; either directly or through elected representatives (representative democracy).countable government A governmentunder the direct or representative rule of the people of its jurisdiction.(uncountable) Belief in political freedom and equality; the "spirit of democracy".

but will have in Nigeria is militarism under disguise as federalism and democracy. we are subject to our militarism rules where democracy and federalism is subdued out of greed. the poor northerners don't benefit from the Niger Delta oil likewise the Niger Delta people. but a few selected elite who won't let go of the resource will surly overrides any decision for resource control

noun (plural militarists)One who believes in the use of military force.
Re: Change Is Not Replacing PDP With APC. Change Is Replacing Unitary System ... by kossyablaze(m): 11:13pm On May 22, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

That moment you realise free oyel has come to an end.

Keep shaking that head
lol
Re: Change Is Not Replacing PDP With APC. Change Is Replacing Unitary System ... by Nobody: 12:41am On May 23, 2016
I said this thing earlier... The only way Pdp can draw the mind of elites especially from the doomed Apc of Tinubu and Buhari is to come out with
1. A STRONG COPY WORD THAT EVERY Nigerian YOUTH Believes IN.. WHICH IS TRUE FEDERALISM.

2. A CHANGE OF NAME... NOBODY KNOWs TINUBU AND BUHARI FORMER PARTY CO'S WE ALL KNOW WHAT THEY STAND FOR ACN FOR YOROUBA, ICP FOR HAUSA APGA FOR IGBO.. PDD FOR ALL... But now we see trend has changed.. APC has taken the position Pdp stand for then.. Now when u hear Pdp what comes to Ur mind is SS, SE and some part of North. West is lost entirely since their Master is the owner of APC.... So PDP SHOULD COME UP WITH A NEW NAME AND SEE PEOPLE SEE THEM AS THE PARTY FOR 2019.

3. Physical challenge should be added to see what Buhari was not able to achieve in order to narrow those things to their propaganda. Nigerians has been more wiser this past one year they can easily agree with anybody who can Point Buhari incompetence.

So they should not wait till 2019 they should Start now.. Get the primaries done within dem and get Someone earlier and give Nigerians time to hype and fantasy what the person can achieve for them if Voted into power.
Re: Change Is Not Replacing PDP With APC. Change Is Replacing Unitary System ... by AnusOdourInhaler: 2:33am On May 23, 2016
Blame those that brought the system in the first place
Re: Change Is Not Replacing PDP With APC. Change Is Replacing Unitary System ... by mrvitalis(m): 5:28am On May 23, 2016
klassic:
I am Yoruba, from Oka-Akoko and I presently live in England. If the government and the people of England no longer like my presence, they can order the Secretary of State for Home Department to deport me. If I were to be deported, I will go to Oka-Akoko, meet with my uncle, the Olubaka Of Oka and demand of him some parcels of land to build a bungalow and start a farming business. Three or five years down the line, I would have attained self-sufficiency.
But my friend, a prince from Gbaramotu Kingdom in the Niger Delta, if he's to have been deported from England, he cannot go to Gbaramotu Kingdom, and demand for land from his family either to build or for farming. The Federal Government of Nigeria, several kilometres in Abuja, controls every land in his kingdom because they have oil.
In Oka-Akoko, we also have Palm Oil tree, free gift of nature like oil, but we control our resources and not the Federal Government.
Change is not replacing PDP with APC. Change is replacing Unitary System with True and Fiscal Federalism.

[Adeyinka Grandson, 28 March 2013]

Consequently, maybe I was right when I mentioned in an earlier post that "...the Federal Government [of Nigeria] appears to have too many functions wrapped in its [tiny] hands"?
First of all don't believe what u read on this news in totality.. .. There is oil pollution yes but believe me it doesn't affect 2% of the available farm lands in the Niger Delta
Lol some of u belive that was u go to ijaws land u start seeing oil in the Rivers lol
Please they have enough farm land and can farm

Bayelsa left there rice farming for free oil money, by his grace when am rich I will request for 200,000 heactres for large scale rice farming there, so people's eye will open
Ijaws are lazy that's just the fact.. . I know bayelsa and Rivers very well

The igbo part of Delta state that produces oil don't they farm Ans that

(1) (Reply)

Am New Here..pls Welcome Me / I Have Received May Alert. / Photos: Atiku Receives Etsu Kwali-led Delegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.