Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

How To Earn Degree In 3years In India - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Earn Degree In 3years In India (295 Views)

Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? / Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Degree In 3years In India by josephoyedele: 7:57pm On May 22, 2016
I am joseph a nigerian schooling in india,i am basically here to save the future of youths by helping them to get admissions in india here.
What i do
1.get you admission
2.guide you on how to get visa
3.airport pickup
admission requirements.
1.waec or neco
2.data page of international passport
3.admission is free i dont collect agent fee.just get the requirements ready and scan it to my mail thats how i help people i dont take agent fee

available courses and tuition fee yearly
1.Enginering-1100USD(#230k)
2.Nursing and pharmacy(#230k)
3.other courses 800USD(#160k)
for admission help and more info contact
facebook oluwapemisire joseph oyedele
whatsapp-7416472057

if you want to call me or add me on whatsapp pls add +91 at the front of 7.thats india country code.

(1) (Reply)

For Your Genuine And Reliable Project Topics And Materials In Fine And Applied A / Geaf / Sponsorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.