Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers (25925 Views)

Militants Bomb Agip Pipeline In Imo / Military Arrests 19 Niger-Delta Avengers, Foils Attack On Agip Pipeline / Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by Poweredbreww: 4:55am On May 23, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Didn't the military free the 5 innocent youths caught 2 weeks ago. grin

This report is fake. It was staged to deceive people like you.

Ibo man crying more than the SS. You want them to blow there own land while your own erosion red mud land is safe, well Fulani will do the needful as usual.

10 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by blackpanda: 5:12am On May 23, 2016
EasternLeopard:

On the contrary, people whose brains are blocked by hate and anger will continue to doubt every progress being made. Cos their brain simply cant comprehend anything good

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by MrSegunAdewole: 7:45am On May 23, 2016
YorubaHighness:

A few days ke? The Wailing zombies are alreay denying it on this thread. I know you're one of them, Chubuike.
what's this one saying
Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by Addicted2Women: 7:52am On May 23, 2016
Awa Omo bingo
Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by bisiboi(m): 7:53am On May 23, 2016
My android phone don chop my money tire, na him I come vex yesterday sell am, come take some money buy Chinaphone! The phone get TV, Touch screen, Nail cutter, Fire lighter etc. I fit write Text message with toothpicks sef. But now am in bigger trouble!!! 1. E go full after 3 minutes of charging. 2. The spellings get mistakes e.g NokLa, blackderry, i-pon, samswag etc. 3. When aeroplane pass, e go record "One missed Call". 4. When a big car horn; e go show "Charger connected" 5. When Chinese man pass, e go show: "One Bluetooth device found" 6. When fine guy waka pass, e go show "WiFi On" 7. When ugly guy waka pass, e go show, "Virus detected" Abeg ooo! I wan sell am! Who wan buy ooo? Even as I dey find buyer, e dey show me for screen say "No contacts found" Pls don't laugh alone, send to those you wish to put a smile on their face. Lol Morning all
Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by crazymod: 7:54am On May 23, 2016
feldido:
Good job... But I fear for reprisals

There will be no reprisal. Everybody is armed in Bayelsa.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by Deen77: 7:54am On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Rubbish, is there any evidence to show that they are the culprit?
The youth know better.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by ExInferis(m): 7:55am On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Is there any evidence to show that you've sense?

11 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by wordychap: 7:59am On May 23, 2016
They better release those innocent boys with immediate effect before majority BC vandals in Niger delta!
Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by BabaAlaji(m): 8:02am On May 23, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by lakamua: 8:03am On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
IN UR MIND, U ARE INTELLIGENT SO. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by Legitbaba(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2016
thelastmediator:
Working with the neutral locals just like we have the CJTF working with the soldiers in the north will help the NA achieve quick victory over the vandals.
JTF can't work with any one...b cos they won't pay him/her enough...

There is a youth group in Bayelsa called "oil and gas" being paid by govt to fish out Vandals and burn down oil bunkering camps...I heard they were responsible for the apprehension...nd not Azuzuama youths per say

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by SuperSupremo(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2016
so delighted to hear that

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by Nobody: 8:07am On May 23, 2016
them don go carry bunkry people leave the main offenders.
Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by SycophanticGoat: 8:11am On May 23, 2016
mrvitalis:

U sound like u support NDA
hope am wrong

Now what do you have to say about SS governors and elders fighting to end militancy at their backyard while northern elders and governors be promoting theirs simply because it's not their son in power? undecided
Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by Heffalump(m): 8:12am On May 23, 2016
Hmmmm. IPOB and Wailers will not like this story. Next they will say innocent people have been arrested.
Wait ooooh why is Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta not proactive in curbing militancy like Dickson? Sorry, just remembered ex-militants sponsored his election.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by comodo: 8:25am On May 23, 2016
Tamuno eeeh. U dey arrest who U wan close Ur generation?? Everyone dey mind him business. Because if Na you? others go treat Ur eff up. That's d way dem dey roll oh. So this news Na The Nation newspaper carry am. believe it at Ur own peril.
Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by ceaser: 8:25am On May 23, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Apparently you know the in works of these decadents. So instead of gloating and being gleeful about the continued destruction of the country, why not do Nigerians the favour of fetching the real culprits?
Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by Izontubo(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2016
the government should employ and heavily pay community stakeholders to protect pipelines..if these youths are paid say 200k to protect lines they will do the job with all their might..our government is never serious...clowns all over..
Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by alt3r3g0: 8:33am On May 23, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Why should I pity a President who called us 5% and shot innocent protesters.

The way you guys carry this 5% matter for head. You know he was referring to electoral vote percentage and not insulting your ancestors. With the level of hatred shown, and support for everything anti Nigeria, it seems 2% support from that region is even too generous how much more 5%.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by obailala(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2016
I think the FG should find a way to engage and settle community youths directly for pipeline protection. Contracts of billions should never be given to rich miscreants. An insentive program should also be instituted to handsomely reward peacefull oil producing communities with tangible development. The solution to this menace lies in settling the right people i.e. the community members themselves, and not irate youths only, else every youth would be forced to go irate.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by ceaser: 8:36am On May 23, 2016
Joel3:
zombie will ignore this news. and wont called that Jonathan is behind this. if Jonathan is behind it do you think Dickson will apprehend the Vandals!?

well good job. this is not the best times for sabotage the economy is too harsh for everyone. but government need a dialogue with these militant not cambat

Like they dialogued with boko haram insurgents?

I'm sure if the present government had toyed with the idea of dialoguing with BH, a precedent that must never be set, you'll be the first to cry foul. It's a good thing they were crushed to send home the message.

Crude oil militants (who are terrorists as well) have been negotiated with by the Nigerian government before, a move that only cuts the foliage but not the roots, hence the resurgence of such in the name of NDA when it became apparent that free money in form of amnesty is no more.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by salam1(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Hmmmm but does this news ends the severe hardship Nigerians are going through now

Well I pray God will uproot the Goliath soon as he did to general idi amin abacha
and will d bombing of d oil facilities reduce d hardship people r facing. remember dose DAT wish people death, die b4 dere tym

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by Adeniyimi: 8:44am On May 23, 2016
Anyone that support the NDA are greatest mumu ever liveth...

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by ceaser: 8:45am On May 23, 2016
YorubaHighness:
She's Ibo. She supports criminals. Thatsall.

Not entirely so. Igbos are peace loving folks. She is just a dissident who has chosen to tow the inglorious path of hatred. It happens and it's allowed, for it is but a choice.

Hatred albeit swallows those who nurture it, usually.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by Joel3(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2016
ceaser:

Like they dialogued with boko haram insurgents?

I'm sure if the present government had toyed with the idea of dialoguing with BH, a precedent that must never be set, you'll be the first to cry foul. It's a good thing they were crushed to send home the message.

Crude oil militants (who are terrorists as well) have been negotiated with by the Nigerian government before, a move that only cuts the foliage but not the roots, hence the resurgence of such in the name of NDA when it became apparent that free money in form of amnesty is no more.
sorry i can't go into argument with your. Jonathan called for boko haram dialogue several times even the sympathetic North who says it's as a result of poverty and abandonment by Federal Government even when this states have governors. what happened? did any boko haram comes out for dialogue? they wan to impose caliphate. they are terrorist. bye.
Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by ceaser: 9:00am On May 23, 2016
Joel3:
sorry i can't go into argument with your. Jonathan called for boko haram dialogue several times even the sympathetic North who says it's as a result of poverty and abandonment by Federal Government even when this states have governors. what happened? did any boko haram comes out for dialogue? they wan to impose caliphate. they are terrorist. bye.

BH are terrorists and oh boy, they deserve to be treated as such. I did not support GEJ's plan to dialogue with 'em because that will be another conduit pipe to enrich a few like the amnesty did. Instead they need to be overrun and given a taste of their own medicine. I am not against that. So also no amnesty for anyone who tries to declare himself/herself enemy of the state.
Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by tsephanyah(f): 9:02am On May 23, 2016
I already predicted thiz will happen....some doomed-people not even from niger delta, or north east, but they suppported BH, NDA, REwl. Etc just because they ar too afraid of.. call of duty/death.. how ar they going to get biafra with this fear of war.. only cheastbeating in nairaland.. they cannot do that in mere facebook, with their real names.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by JuanJO(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
[b]Rubbish, is there any evidence to show that they are the culpritb]
until u see them with dynamite and Ak47, then their will be evidence igbo people

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by jamesval: 9:18am On May 23, 2016
If this news is true ;- those bayelsa youths are fools:-@ of the century If this news is true those baylsea youths are fools:-@ of the century embarassedIf this news is true ;- those bayelsa youths are fools:-@ of the century If this news is true those baylsea youths are fools:-@ of the century
Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by disloman(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I doubt if you are truly the daughter of your father.Can we have the pictures of where your dad and mum were having sexual intercourse?G..T

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers by bekweru10(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2016
Nigerians stop crying and praying, we are the cause of our problems, the government have done nothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack / Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi / Lagos - Kano Train: 43 Hours Journey, Declining Passenger Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.