Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) (87994 Views)

Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) / Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) / Half Plot Of Land At Obawole The Owner Cutting It From His House 4.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by kolaosita4(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2016
Dasuki over to u
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 7:23am On May 23, 2016
With dat amount, I can build a standard small town of over 200k residents with confirmed schools, hospitals, best road network, steady electricity, steady water supply, good security. (3bedroom flat bungalows). And I will become their king/mayor. With my moderate life style.
(1.6trillion divided by 200,000 houses will give u around N8million per house) who builds a moderate 3bedroom flat for rent with N8million?
What should be more fulfilling that that?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by edudguy(m): 7:35am On May 23, 2016
1.6 t? Is this the mansion that has many rooms that Jesus Christ promised us?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by klenton(m): 7:49am On May 23, 2016
if I pray to God from that house will i receive urgent answer

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by emmaebi: 7:54am On May 23, 2016
For wetin! It is diamond house? Does it give long life?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by ngoben(f): 7:56am On May 23, 2016
sapiosexual1:

nna ehn, ur a true son daughter of the soil. Bar man, give her one bottle of small stout Maltina there
...wetin u wan make I talk...d house get gold abi diamond inside?16t

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by greatman247(m): 7:56am On May 23, 2016
alexispaul:
It's not trillion. Count d zeros it is billion.

Guy you should count the zeros cos I have done that ok. And its trillion so count the zeros yourself and not just the zeros count the comas too.

Well I simply do think the cost of the house is too outrageous. Does the guy want to sell off the whole of Abuja, not even only Asokoro alone. The house does not even look beautiful to me. Is the house a mansion in Heaven? With that kind of money, I can buy up a small part of a city or a whole village and build it all up. With several numbers of houses in mass production then put them all up for rent and recoup my investment annually.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by dominion001(m): 8:02am On May 23, 2016
so somebody has 1/6th of d whole nation's budget as just one property.
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On May 23, 2016
ngoben:
16T ni....I hv seeen d front view...will build d aba own with 20 milla

don't mind d joker!!!! 1.6T??
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by imeller: 8:08am On May 23, 2016
StPete:
He should contact Linda ASAP. undecided Even ASO ROCK isn't dis expensive.

BTW, I think the owner is the same person that owns a similar building in Lekki phase one of lagos

The Lekki Phase 1 similar is owned by Chief Sunny Odogwu.
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2016
#Investmentsssssss. With 1.6trn...i will be a national landlord having at least a befitting property across the 36 states + Fct.

I go bring St. Andrews church of England come Naija.
Oluwa jesu go smile.

Carry am buy White House wey fit catch fire 2mao... Tufiakwa!
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by farouk0403(m): 8:35am On May 23, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
The house called White House has 16 rooms with 4 sitting rooms. It will be all yours for just N1.6 trillion naira!!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/nigerian-man-puts-his-abuja-house-up.html

nairalanders abeg stop complaining, the house is not meant for you

nawa oo
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 8:36am On May 23, 2016
cold:
I love the finer things in life but i gotta admit, this is a tad bit much for me

Only Nigeria Air force top brass can pay for that.
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by Dee60: 8:44am On May 23, 2016
1.6 Trillion pennies he possibly meant!
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by fxlord2012: 8:45am On May 23, 2016
He should contact TINUBU....Afrika #1 landlord.
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by charlesklaus(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2016
shocked shocked Only God know how the interior decor go be..
Abeg I go like buy this house, Dasuki gv my dad small of doz money im thief grin
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by Queengal: 9:04am On May 23, 2016
After buying the house l will see myself in heaven?
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by thelish(f): 9:25am On May 23, 2016
piagetskinner:
Wait. That's 1/4 of our budget... Oluwa o

BTW The house looks ancient sef

He should come down to 500million.. Then we can talk .

So u can buy this ancient building for 500 million?
if u hold dat amount, u nor know wetin to do with am?
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by thelish(f): 9:26am On May 23, 2016
chigoizie7:
With dat amount, I can build a standard small town of over 200k residents with confirmed schools, hospitals, best road network, steady electricity, steady water supply, good security. (3bedroom flat bungalows). And I will become their king/mayor. With my moderate life style.
(1.6trillion divided by 200,000 houses will give u around N8million per house) who builds a moderate 3bedroom flat for rent with N8million?
What should be more fulfilling that that?

God bless ur brain jare

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by lexyclasy: 9:49am On May 23, 2016
waleyp:
Dem go free collect 1k?
Beware EFCC eagle eye is on that building....mugu fall guyman wag....your money will go

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by greatseed: 9:59am On May 23, 2016
Hmmmm! how men waste der time building up vanities everywhere, mostly with stolen or crooked money! e pass 2sleep n wake up! 16 rooms! I hope he shares his body into parts 2sleep in all @d same time! SMH
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by Philadelphia: 10:06am On May 23, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
The house called White House has 16 rooms with 4 sitting rooms. It will be all yours for just N1.6 trillion naira!!!

If you do your maths right, you'd discover that the seller is on Dasuki's list. Meaning his name has been escalated to EFCC for probing. Buyers, beware.
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by Tongsman(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2016
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by Tongsman(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2016
ObiOmaMu:

@ OP, The house is 1.6billion not trillion,
source;
https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-sale/houses/detached-duplexes/abuja/asokoro-district/97837-white-house-16-rooms-4-sitting-room

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by Stephenben(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2016
Pls ooo.. Guys... Cn dis house prevent a missile launched at it.. Or even RPG.. Shey d ouz get firewalls 2 prevent bombins by boko haram.. Abi will d ouz save u 4rm d disasters dat wuld apun on d last day? Even d ouz dat wz said 2 b able 2 withstand d rapture day disaster isnt as xpensive as dis.. Dat 1 cost around $10 million only..

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by judondasylva(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2016
wow
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by skimbolu01(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2016
[b][/b]Send your account details sharply[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by paix(m): 10:57am On May 23, 2016
ngoben:
16T ni....I hv seeen d front view...will build d aba own with 20 milla
That would be an ibo made house, I believe.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by ArcToyin(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2016
Sharon6:
1.6T for that ancient looking house? Baba God please answer my call and the calls of others reading this this week. Amen.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS. CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
amen
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by jackie35(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2016
ObiOmaMu:

EFCC Take note
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by brunofarad(m): 12:14pm On May 23, 2016
Are you sure its not a TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR ?

I strongly doubt the value is up to 1
trn
Re: Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo) by Ahmed3rdjuly: 12:17pm On May 23, 2016
No house in Nigeria is worth 1.6 Trillion even CBN head office and entire stuffs inside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Natural wall stone tile cladding anywhere in Nigeria. / 8 Storey Building Collapses In Owerri: 40 People Trapped (Graphic Pics) / Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.