Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) (88156 Views)

Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) / World’s Most Expensive Homes From Teletubby-style Palace To High-tech Mansions / VGC Sinking Mansions: Residents Panic, Landlords Shop For Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
The Trump real estate empire

After a controversial term in power, Donald Trump handed over the key to the White House to the 46th president of the United States, Joe Biden, at the start of the year. But before his political career, the billionaire businessman accumulated a vast property portfolio, both for personal and business use. From his childhood home to his famed Mar-a-Lago base, plus the New York estate that's currently under investigation, click and scroll to take a look inside Donald Trump's real estate empire.

Where did Donald Trump grow up?

Born on 14 June 1946, for the first four years of his life, Donald Trump lived in a modest but quaint mock Tudor mansion located in the leafy and upscale Jamaica Estates section of the borough of Queens. After attending the Kew-Forest School, the young teenager was enrolled at the New York Military Academy aged 13.

After attending the New York Military Academy in 1959, Trump moved to attend the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania to study business in 1966. By 1968, at just 22 years old, he joined the family business and began his journey into property development. Since then, Trump has developed real estate, hotels and even golf courses, amassing a business empire thought to be worth $3.1 billion (£2.2bn)

The creation of Trump Tower

After setting his sights on Manhattan, Trump began the construction of Trump Tower in 1979. The 58-storey skyscraper, which was previously a department store, houses luxury residential complexes as well as retail spaces, including Donald Trump's personal residence in the penthouse triplex.

Also the home of the Trump Organization's offices, the tower is famous for its all-out luxury décor. The reception area boasts 240 tonnes of pink white-veined marble with four gold elevators serving visitors only, and a private elevator reserved for members of the Trump family.

Often hidden behind closed doors, this rare photo shows a glimpse inside the penthouse suite. From the sparkling crystal chandeliers and 24-carat gold embellishments to the plush cream carpets, it shows Trump's penchant for luxury furnishings. Barron is said to have had his own floor of the building when they lived there full-time.

Trump's Connecticut marital home

Decades before the name Trump was connected to US politics, it was a name that spoke to great wealth and big business. Trump snapped up this mansion in Greenwich, Connecticut for his then-wife, Ivana and their two children, Donald Trump Jr and daughter, Ivanka. He paid a reported $4 million (£2.9m) in 1982 to secure a trophy home in one of America's wealthiest towns.

Sitting on nearly six acres of lush green land, the property boasts sweeping views of Long Island Sound. In Trump's signature excessive style, the billionaire decorated the house in rich gold with lavish finishes throughout. A photo of Trump at home in 1987 shows the grand entrance with a double staircase and what looks like a hand-painted wall mural.

Spread over nearly 20,000 square feet, the eight-bedroom waterfront estate also boasts eight fireplaces, a five-car garage, a plush movie theatre and a pool house with a lavish inside swimming pool.

Outside is just as amazing with a tennis court, a swimming pool, a private dock and, of course, a putting green. Sitting on its very own peninsula, the home sits surrounded by peaceful sparkling waters.

https://www.loveproperty.com/gallerylist/108992/inside-donald-trumps-homes-from-trump-tower-to-his-family-westchester-estate

When Ivana and Trump divorced in 1992, Ivana got the mansion as part of her settlement, and later went on to sell it for a reported $15 million (£10.8m) in 1998. The current owners have been trying to sell the home since 2014 and have taken it on and off the market a number of times, but relisted it in February 2020 for $32 million (£23m).
Source: https://www.loveproperty.com/gallerylist/108992/inside-donald-trumps-homes-from-trump-tower-to-his-family-westchester-estate

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Inside Mar-a-Lago

In 1985, after many years of trying to purchase it, Trump bought Mar-a-Lago for $8 million (£5.7m) including the estate and all its contents. A bargain price, it was much less than what Mar-a-Lago cost to build, with the estate said to be worth $160 million (£115m) in 2018 according to Forbes.

In the early 1990s, Mar-a-Lago was transformed into a members' club by Trump. As his empire ran into financial difficulties, Trump restored the mansion and with a view to creating a cash cow by opening it up to fee-paying members. At the wish of Palm Beach Council, and to gain permission for his new project, Trump promised a sensitive restoration. Some of the estate's contents were sold off at auction to make money but were replaced with reproductions, including a jewel-encrusted marble dining table and Louis XIV chests.

Ivanka's bedroom

This fairytale room was the childhood bedroom of Dina Merrill, the previous owner of Mar-a-Lago and was also Ivanka Trump's bedroom. Named the 'Baby House', the décor was said to be inspired by Sleeping Beauty and boasts a silver-plated four-poster bed and an opulent fireplace surrounded by grand rose motifs.

The Trump family's second Florida home

Mar-a-Lago isn't the only extravagant home linked to the Trumps in Florida. This little-known home in the sunshine state is reportedly owned by a company related to Donald Trump and his family. Eric Trump, the third son of Trump, and Donald Trump Jr. ran a limited liability company called 1125 South Ocean LLC. The company snapped up the home in 2018 for just short of $18.3 million (£13.4m) from Donald Trump's sister, retired judge Maryanne Trump Barry.

The home is set on just over half an acre of land that includes 194 feet of prime ocean frontage, swimming pools and terraces. The house has also been listed as an asset of Trump's in financial disclosure statements released during his time during office as well as having ties to his sons.

Source: https://www.loveproperty.com/gallerylist/108992/inside-donald-trumps-homes-from-trump-tower-to-his-family-westchester-estate

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Donald Trump's Westchester estate

After snapping up Mar-a-Lago, Trump bought his Seven Springs estate in 1996 for a reported $7.5 million (£5.4m). As always, a firm focus was on golf and Trump's aim was to build a Trump-branded golf course on the estate. However, plans were dashed by protests but despite the setback, Trump kept the property as a retreat for his family.

Reached via a sweeping driveway and surrounded by manicured lawns, the 5,000-square-foot mansion boasts three swimming pools, a carriage house and 15 bedrooms. Surrounded by 230-acres of land, it would have made the perfect setting for Trump's proposed golf course.

The grand interior, of course, follows the lavish style that the Trumps favour with marble floors stone staircases and high moulded ceilings. Built in 1919 by Eugene Meyer, the chairman of the Federal Reserve, today the home is full of modern amenities including a bowling alley and two staff wings.

Donald Trump's Westchester golf club

If Trump is known for anything, it could be argued that it's his love of golf. The Trump Golf empire extends to Florida, New Jersey and even Scotland, encompassing 17 courses worldwide. Trump National Golf Club Westchester in New York is just one of his members-only estates

Formally known as Briar Hall Country Club, Donald Trump snapped up the site and overhauled the sprawling 75,000-square-foot clubhouse and course before a grand reopening in 2002. The estate is situated just outside of New York City and offers an 18-hole golf course, a swimming pool, tennis courts, restaurant and indoor golf simulator.

Trump's New Jersey Estate

In 2002, Trump National Golf Club also snapped up this estate in Bedminster for a reported $35 million (£25m). Located 40 miles west of New York City in New Jersey, Trump immediately began transforming the club into a luxury club and golf course – it opened in 2004, just in time for that year's Fourth of July celebrations.

Spread over 600 rolling acres of New Jersey countryside, Bedminster offers no end of world-class amenities. It boasts a 36-hole golf course designed by renowned architects Tom Fazio and Tom Fazio II, a 16-acre practice facility, an indoor golf learning centre and even equestrian facilities.

In 2016, NJ.com estimated membership for Trump National Golf Club Bedminster to cost around $300,000 (£216k) – and it comes with lots of perks. As well as world-class golf, members also have access to a heated swimming pool, eight tennis courts, a basketball court, a state-of-the-art fitness centre and even a helipad for flying visits.

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by tutudesz: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Abeg I like enjoy my vanity on earth grin

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Nastydroid(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
cool
Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
grin
Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Righteousness2(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Donald Trump is one man I so much loved as President .

Whether He has a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ , I do not know! But this is one man that Boldly and Courageously stood For Godly Principles not minding who was hurt. The Greatest President of the USA in Modern times.

Say whatever you wanna say about Donald Trump but understand that by His relationship with Israel during his tenure, Donald Trump Connected his Generation into a Generational Covenant Blessing with GOD.

" I will bless those that Bless thee and Curse those that Curse thee"!
So says the Covenant!
My Prayer is the He Really and Genuinely get to know JESUS.

317 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Eife(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
Abeg money good
See investment that looks like vanity

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by chariisGRACE(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
Donald Trump is one man I so loved as President .

Whether He has a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ , I do not know! But this is one man that Boldly and Courageously stood For Godly Principles not minding who was hurt. The Greatest President of the USA in Modern times.

Say whatever you wanna say about Donald strums but understand that by His relationship with Israel during his tenure, Donald Trump Connected his Generation into a Covenant Blessing with GOD.

So says the Covenant!

I belave yo!

The bible verse you quoted shows that you have no spiritual understanding of the bible. You are just like Reno Omokri. You guys can quote the bible word to word with not spiritual understanding of what being said.

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by iamyemiakins(m): 5:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Trump has always been a real niggarrr, spending and balling from way back!

Trump my gee!!

While some shithole zombies whom their zombie president couldn't purchase a nomination form after been Head of State, serving under the petroleum ministry for a while and also bankrolled almost all his life via our oyel money were criticizing Trump when he was vying for 2nd term in office.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Success77x: 6:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Oga Donald please i need this kind of your vanity biko.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Whether you like the man or not, he created something substantial through branding his face and name. That’s not an easy thing to do! Through the many tweets and memes of Donald Trump, you can see an individual who’s confident in his business and negotiation skills. He emphasizes the importance of the man as well as the importance of the land he wishes to invest in.

Learn all you can from those before you, and Donald Trump is a good example to follow in the investment world. He is a man with a wide and worthy diversified investment portfolio. Anything is achievable if you set your mind up to it and build on what you were given.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Speechless �

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by AlphaJazz: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2021

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by DropsMic(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Yawn

2 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Once a POTUS, always a POTUS........

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
David Adeleke (Davido) can become a Nigerian Donald Trump.

They're both born with silver spoon.

They're both entertainers.

They're both uncouth in their speeches.

They both enjoy cult following from fans.

I know that one day in the nearest future we will see the youngster, who made the biggest single donation from a performing artist for charitable purposes today, start a campaign to-

Make Nigeria Great Again.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Fr33born(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
I see
Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Trump reading about how people are admiring his mansion right now .......

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by CelestineNelson: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
My turn is coming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by timesup234: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nothing spectacular here. I know and have being to many houses in Abuja that is finer than this. The average house just confirm the shitthole status of America

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Zchi1052(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by revived: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
A real gee
Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Trump my real niggar and controversial man.
We still miss u baba

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Trump we know, Trump we support!

Head slammers will always hate

Darling daddy 30k monthly stipend collectors,
Are you idiots done hibernating?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by GoldenSpec: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Poverty Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by WoundedLamb: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
Donald Trump is one man I so loved as President .

Say whatever you wanna say about Donald Trump but understand that by His relationship with Israel during his tenure, Donald Trump Connected his Generation into a Generational Covenant Blessing with GOD.

So says the Covenant!

Lol... OK, it would seem your preachings are more opinionated than factual. You'd usually come to such threads to tell us how all these are useless as they cannot guarantee heaven and how personal relationship with God is all that matters. Now, it's about someone whose political ideology you share, and you're suddenly more interested in praising him than preaching salvation and even relegated his personal relationship with JESUS.

Well, as a preacher, you definitely have every right to take sides in politics. I just think it would be great not to muddle up things. Donald Trump couldn't care less about godly principles. He has his own principles and he stood by them. The people you're preaching to need to know that not agreeing with those principles doesn't necessarily mean they're not siding God. Don't box them into a corner. Just saying

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Zion243(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Vanity upon vanity.

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Godada(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2021

I have met men and women who I didn't like but I have never met a dollar I didn't like.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Storey Building Collapses In Owerri: 40 People Trapped (Graphic Pics) / Decorative wall stone tiles in Lagos and anywhere in Nigeria. . / New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.