Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,179 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Black Race Cursed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Race Cursed? (860 Views)

I Have Cursed God / Did Snakes Have Legs Before God Cursed Them? / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Subsidy Removal(he Cursed Jonathan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Race Cursed? by CowMeat: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2009
I have heard many theories about this. what is your view?
Re: Black Race Cursed? by macIB(m): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2009
tell us your view first!!!
Re: Black Race Cursed? by CowMeat: 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2009
the first comes from the noah story in the Bible.
Re: Black Race Cursed? by oyinda3(f): 12:11am On Aug 20, 2009
i think u should try searching before posting topics that already exist.
Re: Black Race Cursed? by richjohn1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2009
Cowmeat,
I hope you dont believe all those things the white man wrote to make you feel inferior
Re: Black Race Cursed? by Horus(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2009
In fact the white race is cursed with leprosy. Do your research.
Re: Black Race Cursed? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2009
CowMeat:

the first comes from the noah story in the Bible.

The only curse all of mankind is under is the curse of the fall (Adam & Eve's curse).

The black race isn't cursed.
Re: Black Race Cursed? by skydancer: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2009
A mere disease of the mind!
Re: Black Race Cursed? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2009
well its not hard to believe that the black race is cursed. here are my reasons:

1. of all the races, we just so happened to be the ones that got opressed via slavery

2. anywhere u find blacks u find disorganisation e.i. the only african country that is developed is south africa; which just so happened to be taken over by whites.

cant think of more examples right now but i know there are many,

well, thats just my view. nothing against blacks, im one myself lol. but just wanted to speak my mind.
Re: Black Race Cursed? by FBS: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2009
@topic: NO!
Re: Black Race Cursed? by muhsin(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2009
I wonder how some blacks are so easily succumbed by such a crap.

@OP,

NO.
Re: Black Race Cursed? by mantraa: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2009
Whio is the most respected man in the world today? - Nelson Mandela ( A black man)

Who is the leader of the most powerful nation in the world today? - Barack Obama ( A Black man)

Who are the most talented singers, musicians, sports men and women in the world today?

I rest my case.

We are not cursed. We are much much smarter and stronger than that.
Re: Black Race Cursed? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2009
tsk, tsk, tsk.

It used to be the Whiteman that was cursed [b][/b]from the Dark Ages, but these days, humans of negroid origins have broken and raised teh bar to unprecedented levels, I doubt Satan is even in the picture anymore,

Take a good look at BLACK African presidents, evidently more blacks die on their watch than any white president in the history of the world

I will get you statistics shortly, maybe we can finally put the premise to test.
Re: Black Race Cursed? by skydancer: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2009
To be opressed does not mean to be cursed. It is having bad position

(1) (Reply)

No Other Earthly Power Is More Powerful: / God Hates Rich People / Is God Realy Fair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.