Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,578 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Is God Realy Fair? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Realy Fair? (858 Views)

Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Realy Fair? by omoruyilag: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2010
A younger sister to my close friend just confessed that she is a witch that she is responsible for the down fall of my friend,she said my friend has not be able to make it in life,this is due to her effort to frustrate all ways to make it in life. This my friend is 46yrs old and he has suffered for a very long time. Why am i saying this? I dont know why God will keep mute while all this evil dooers are busy punishing the innocents. Thesame thing applies to those pastors that uses occultic powers to heal people and do other things. Why is God quite in all these? Is God realy fair?
Re: Is God Realy Fair? by MyJoe: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2010
I see you are from Benin, where belief in this sort of thing is rife. I suggest you read The Crucible, a play by Arthur Miller. It might help you understand these things better. At least, it will give you a perspective.
Re: Is God Realy Fair? by eghosaobas: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2010
lord have mercy
Re: Is God Realy Fair? by Acidosis(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2010
@Myjoe, I see you are either a catholic, muslim or pagan.
Witchcraft is real. . is left for you to believe.
Besides, no one is interested in an unknown author who uses his genetic ignorance for publishing.
@poster, thank God you used the word 'GOD' not 'man'. Think of this, if God were to act like men, would you and I be alive today??
Re: Is God Realy Fair? by MyJoe: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2010
@Acidosis
I am neither Catholic, Muslim nor pagan. And you are reading too much into what I wrote - I only asked him to get PERSPECTIVES.
Re: Is God Realy Fair? by omoruyilag: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2010
@Acidosis,u ve spoken well.
Re: Is God Realy Fair? by TheClown: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2010
Acidosis:

@Myjoe, I see you are either a catholic, muslim or pagan.
Witchcraft is real. . is left for you to believe.
Besides, no one is interested in an unknown author who uses his genetic ignorance for publishing.
@poster, thank God you used the word 'GOD' not 'man'. Think of this, if God were to act like men, would you and I be alive today??
Re: Is God Realy Fair? by TheClown: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2010
Oh you are not Catholic? I'm surprised since its Catholics only that usually don't understand protestants and penticostals perfectly well whenever an issue arises!
@Acidosis
I can see you believe that Catholics, Muslims and Pagans don't believe in witchcraft, do you people actually read or observe before ascribing everything to the Catholic Church? Wake up your reasoning!
My sympathy to your friend.
Re: Is God Realy Fair? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2010
Ol boy na now u dey realise say God is not fair? there is no way God can be fair because the guy dey kolo, read the bible see how many time God don commit genocide, na so him go just smoke weed begin destroy everybody for cities including women and children, i no blame am sha, him just need some medical help for his madness, or maybe we fit ask satan to pray for am at least satan no kill people reach am. wink
Re: Is God Realy Fair? by eghosaobas: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2010
the poster issues is still yet to be tackl. God is a patient God thats why he dont strike anyone that sins immediately
Re: Is God Realy Fair? by omoruyilag: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2010
@infidelguy,u are too harsh.
Re: Is God Realy Fair? by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2010
^^what else do u expect from a Godless soul?
Re: Is God Realy Fair? by omoruyilag: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2010
Ha!
Re: Is God Realy Fair? by realpastor: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2010
if men were God
Re: Is God Realy Fair? by kenny888: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2010
if men were god,we would have done things our own way.
Re: Is God Realy Fair? by Joagbaje(m): 6:13am On Aug 12, 2010
omoruyilag:

A younger sister to my close friend just confessed that she is a witch that she is responsible for the down fall of my friend,she said my friend has not be able to make it in life,this is due to her effort to frustrate all ways to make it in life. This my friend is 46yrs old and he has suffered for a very long time. Why am i saying this? I dont know why God will keep mute while all this evil dooers are busy punishing the innocents.

The responsibilit to deal with evil is not in Gods hand , You can't blame God for such. We are the ones that have the responsibility. We have been given authority to cast out devils, we have been given dominion over darkness through the gospel. Whosoever still suffer from satanic affliction is suffering because of his ignorance.

Colossians 1:1[/b]3
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated[ us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Thesame thing applies to those pastors that uses occultic powers to heal people and do other things. Why is God quite in all these? Is God realy fair?

What has this got to do with pastors?. Pastors don't use occultic power. If a man use cultic power, he is not a pastor but a herbalist. And it is not possible to cast out devils by occultic power.

[b]Mark 3:22-23

22 And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils. 23 And he called them[ unto him], and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
Re: Is God Realy Fair? by seyibrown(f): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2010
God is always fair! He compensates his children doubly for whatever they might have suffered! (see Isaiah 61:7). Also, the latter end of Job was greater than his beginning!
The responsibilit to deal with evil is not in Gods hand , You can't blame God for such. We are the ones that have the responsibility. We have been given authority to cast out devils, we have been given dominion over darkness through the gospel. Whosoever still suffer from satanic affliction is suffering because of his ignorance.

Yes, the truth that we know (live by and apply to our lives) will set us free!

(1) (Reply)

Christians Tortured And Half-beheaded In Turkey / Set Up To Fail: Designed To Rob God? / Satan's Ten Commandments For Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.