Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) (37989 Views)

Mercy Johnson Okojie Stuns In Jumpsuit / Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event / Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by domopps(m): 8:27am On May 23, 2016
LastMumu:
He is a popular Nigerian/Yoruba highlife musician. Who are you?

God bless you and Tiri Gbosa for you!

Gbosa!

Gbosa!!

Gbosa !!!

Cheeeeers
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by justi4jesu(f): 8:29am On May 23, 2016
They look nice... smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Swaggerlomo: 8:35am On May 23, 2016
Nice one mercy johnson
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Moz22: 8:35am On May 23, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
Ayefele - The world is light.
nepa light u mean? Ve not seen light for d past 1month oo
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by SucreB: 8:36am On May 23, 2016
ZoggingMaster:
See effects in front of Yinka Ayefele... OMG.. The man can't even feel it. Married celebrity women don wise up now o. N'a to dey pose with impotent men only. At least with this one, nobody go talk say Mercy Johnson is not faithful to her marriage.
Yinka Ayefele is not impotent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by DeleSuper1: 8:38am On May 23, 2016
Take a look at Ayefele's hand very well
is he trying to to*st MJ.
Mtcheew, wetin concern me sef.

How much be dollar to Naira this morning
because I dream say dollar dey fall well well.

Make I go check my food.

Both Ayefele and Mercy Johnson are Bundesliga
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2016
ayefele and many others whose case are worst than his has successfully proved to the world that there are many abilities in dissabilities. may God contitue to bless his hustles.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by nnemmpi(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2016
men mercy is beautifull
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Ty207: 8:51am On May 23, 2016
ZoggingMaster:
See effects in front of Yinka Ayefele... OMG.. The man can't even feel it. Married celebrity women don wise up now o. N'a to dey pose with impotent men only. At least with this one, nobody go talk say Mercy Johnson is not faithful to her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by dacovajnr: 8:52am On May 23, 2016
ZoggingMaster:
What's your definition for impotency?undecided coz this last tym I checked Ayefele wasn't impotent and he's happily married with kids
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by slaknoah(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2016
LastMumu:
You wicked ooo grin
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Joygalore(f): 9:03am On May 23, 2016
Thanks
teekay213:
he is a gospel/highlife musician and has one of the most listen to radio station(fresh fm) in the south west.
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Joygalore(f): 9:07am On May 23, 2016
Would have said thank you but your last statement shows how stupid you are.
I have the right to ask any questions I don't know Mr.know all
I might not be a celebrity but I am doing well as a foreign doctor.
Bollocks undecided
LastMumu:
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Ay04z(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2016
LastMumu:
even a one month old baby knows abt ayefele....
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 23, 2016
Joygalore:
Bollocks undecided
Oh dear Joygalore what has that innocent boy done to you again.

you e-war no ever get competition.

I hope u go vote mimzy?
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by eyekaynoble: 9:14am On May 23, 2016
ZoggingMaster:
Some pipu with dia rotten insinuations... What has impotency/unfaithfulness got 2 do with dis?
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by taiwoti(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2016
Joygalore:
Who is he?
WHO ARE YOU?
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Sunshine9ja: 9:19am On May 23, 2016
Kogi State University Theatre art student making waves in d music industry, both on internet and or air.... The young boy new single titled "Beautiful" is going viral in an extraordiary way. If you dont this song on your playlist you are missing a lot o! http://viralwap.com/2016/05/music-sweetmartinz-beautifull/
Download And Testify....

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by tempem: 9:21am On May 23, 2016
LastMumu:
You nailed it, man grin grin... Some peeps are just so frustrating....
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by menstrualpad: 9:23am On May 23, 2016
Aristotle96:
Ah oselenke joreh oh orimomoi x2 cool
I feel like clubbing your head. Y murder Yoruba language
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by menstrualpad: 9:24am On May 23, 2016
olihilistic:

Oh dear Joygalore what has that innocent boy done to you again.

you e-war no ever get competition.

I hope u go vote mimzy?
When are they voting? And how. Mimzy must get my vote
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by graceyval(f): 9:27am On May 23, 2016
this man is more hard working than those their feet anyway, GRACE found him.
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by chineduKK: 9:47am On May 23, 2016
Joygalore:
I have the right to ask any questions I don't know Mr.know all[b]
I might not be a celebrity but I am doing well as a foreign doctor.[/b]
Bollocks undecided

But you look ugly though. With that your nose, i'm sure you can smell what I'm thinking.
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Fynestboi: 9:51am On May 23, 2016
Who is seeing what am seeing?

This picture though.

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On May 23, 2016
menstrualpad:
When are they voting? And how. Mimzy must get my vote
when the voting time comes I will notify you with a mention.
she's got the beauty and everything that will entice you to vote her.
vote mimzy bro.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Obapital(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2016
This charming man
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by menstrualpad: 9:57am On May 23, 2016
olihilistic:

when the voting time comes I will notify you with a mention.

she's got the beauty and everything that will entice you to vote her.

vote mimzy bro.
She's calm and cerebral. Apart from beauty
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 23, 2016
menstrualpad:
She's calm and cerebral. Apart from beauty
Tankiooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 23, 2016
Joygalore:
Bollocks undecided
Was the insult really necessary? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by holarjide: 10:44am On May 23, 2016
Ayefele my best gospel singer of all time with one of Nigeria's busty actress............ oselenke jor croner
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by mizhanny(f): 11:11am On May 23, 2016
Aristotle96:
Ah oselenke joreh oh orimomoi x2 cool
lol, my love 4 his music tho
Re: Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) by mizhanny(f): 11:17am On May 23, 2016
[quote author=Ty207 post=45885532][/quote]exactly, he really nid it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed / Yemi Alade Shares "No Make Up" Pictures / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.