Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (353663 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Rachyrachy: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Good day sir, what herbs can be used to treat adult hormonal growth deficiency, pls help
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by jimreal4life(m): 1:25am On May 05, 2022
gawab:
Get Akogun root and grind to powder, add the powder to lime juice. Take 1 tbs twice daily.
I will give a try. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by 9janinja(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
gud day yall ,help needed on postate enlargement. thx
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Flappy222: 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Good day.
Please I need herbs or how to cure migraine headaches, it keeps happening every day.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by AbigailPen(f): 12:42am On Sep 27, 2022
A few years back, a few of my friends calls me goat and that is because I've several leaves I eat fresh. Ranging from mornings to scent leaves and bitter leaves.��

I'm presently running a research on an anti-depressive tea, I have begun using it for some of my clients and the result is amazing!! My latest fast-selling ebook has been healing a lot from anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts and other psychological disorders.
To consult the service of the therapist, kindly send your request to +2348157302663 (WhatsApp only)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Doktor007: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Cassie75:

Just saw it now.....thank you....but where can I get all these in Abuja.....and secondly I have this pain on my left knee...my weight is 65kg and am over 5ft

Can you please send this to my mail as well. Thanks
adegbitestephen35@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Kaaghoney(m): 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Daniel058:
thanks very much bro..

I am an apitherapist

Do it yourself

Hold the bee at the middle

Sting yourself with the anus

Please i don't think i knw what BRIMESTONE TREE Looks like..also i don't know where to get them. Could you help pic of it.. Am igbo guy, i don't know it's igbo name..

Apitherapist What if i get a direct sting from a bee?? I can locate AN apiculturalist easily... But for apitherapist, I'm not sure.. Thanks thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Tgirltemmy(f): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
Good afternoon all, please what is the Yoruba name for Poke roots or Poke weed.

Need it to treat mastitis

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mustapha7: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Doc. Thank you so much for the good job sir.please Sir, what is the remedy for [b]Quick ejaculations s[/b]ir
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mustapha7: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Doc. Please REMEDY FOR QUICK EJACULATIONS SIR??
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Talkshealth15: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2022
Do you know you can get affordable, quality health care with just your mobile phones?
On Outpost health, You can have consultations with a licensed doctors for as low as 3000 Naira, get prescribed medications which can be delivered to your door step. Get your samples for lab investigation taken by a qualified nurse in the comfort of your home, the investigation results sent to you, all at a discounted price! You don't have to skip work to be able to attend your Doctors appointment anymore, no more long waits and long queues in the hospital. And no more hospital stench! Your child is sick in the middle of the night? No worries Outpost health has got you covered!
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by fastseo: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2022
MrsMurphy:

can the boiled drink be refrigerated and for how long

Any improvement?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2022
* Remedy for fibroids*

Egbo abo ati isu ogiri sako eru siri Aidan cut to pieces and boil with aroabaje. One shot two times daily before meals.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by ostendoboss: 5:57am On Jan 06, 2023
Hello Doc. Please my 2yrs old son has swollen Adenoids and have been having difficulty breathing normally at night. my next appointment at the hospital is in a month. please i need help with alternative solution to help relieve him. thank you
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
ostendoboss:
Hello Doc. Please my 2yrs old son has swollen Adenoids and have been having difficulty breathing normally at night. my next appointment at the hospital is in a month. please i need help with alternative solution to help relieve him. thank you
Where are you based?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by ostendoboss: 5:05am On Jan 09, 2023
Lagos
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by pragmatistm(m): 3:56am On Mar 17, 2023
We have auccessfully utilised bitter kola to prepare antibiotics for man and farm animals and pets.
So you too can try it and avoid expensive medication for your animals and maintain their good health.

This preparation also works for cold and cough for humans and not only for animals.

For man, you can add honey to it. Its very effective for cough especially for children.

Main ingredient is bitter kola. But some of us in Nigeria dont realise bow powerful bitter kola is. See the complete procedure here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OAjccQACyk

Watch it, try it and thank me later.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by TashbaanHerbal(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2023
For more information about the herbs and roots

https://tashbaanherbs.com/post?post=3&&t=Local%20Names%20Of%20Fruits,%20Herbs,%20Seeds,%20Spices
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by babanne(m): 3:11am On Mar 27, 2023
pragmatistm:
We have auccessfully utilised bitter kola to prepare antibiotics for man and farm animals and pets.
So you too can try it and avoid expensive medication for your animals and maintain their good health.

This preparation also works for cold and cough for humans and not only for animals.

For man, you can add honey to it. Its very effective for cough especially for children.

Main ingredient is bitter kola. But some of us in Nigeria dont realise bow powerful bitter kola is. See the complete procedure here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OAjccQACyk

Watch it, try it and thank me later.

Have you given this a try people? Its works well.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by roqrules04(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2023
gawab:
Get Akogun root and grind to powder, add the powder to lime juice. Take 1 tbs twice daily.

Please do you know the English name of Egbo Akogun
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Flappy222: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2023
Please does anyone have any traditional treatments or drug for bi-polar?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Josephvip: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Pls anyone with herbs for frequent urination
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Kingadex60(m): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
gawab:

What causes the bump?

Pls what can I use to cure Ecoli Bacili as it affects my sperm from Oligospermia to Azoospermia.. I treated with herbs and also still used diff herbs for the sperm count or production it still didn't work.... After a year still azoospermia with two diff test result.. Pls help am depressed
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by jadajada: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
Pls house, is there any herb that can cure ulcer permanently?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Whizzdom(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hello is there any herb that can cure poor blood circulation and tinnitus....

I have poor hearing issues, there is ringing sound in my ears.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:12am On Jan 01
jadajada:
Pls house, is there any herb that can cure ulcer permanently?
Yes
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:15am On Jan 01
Whizzdom:
Hello is there any herb that can cure poor blood circulation and tinnitus....

I have poor hearing issues, there is ringing sound in my ears.
Get fresh goat weed, squeeze without adding water. Apply two drops to the ear.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by jadajada: 6:30am On Jan 01
gawab:
Yes
can u help with it please?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Kingadex60(m): 10:20am On Jan 01
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Whizzdom(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02
gawab:

Get fresh goat weed, squeeze without adding water. Apply two drops to the ear.

I know Sabi leave ooo...

Is this the goat weed... Ewe apasa

The picture below

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by tefund(m): 7:18am On Feb 02
Hello doc,any herb for stammering and weak memory?I have stammered for 40 years and it has reduced the quality of my life ,please help.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by pharmacist(m): 6:38am On Feb 12
Topleague:
it is my husband that need it and he is 50 years old. Please what is sandpaper leaves called in yoruba?

Ewe Ipin or Ewe Epin

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.