Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers (15873 Views)

Kaduna, Chinese Firm Sign Pact For New Kaduna Refinery / NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery / Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by iflywithbuhari(f): 4:17am On May 23, 2016
The Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company (KRPC) has stop production following renewed activities of Niger Delta militants.

Our Correspondent gathered that the Kaduna refinery stopped production last week Tuesday over what a source attributed to lack of crude oil.

According to the source, “we have shut down production for now. We do not have crude supply, am sure it is due to the renewed militancy in the Niger Delta region.”

The source however assured that the refinery has enough Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) in reserve pending when they would start getting supply of the crude.

“We will resume production as soon as we started getting crude supply from the Niger Delta. We are ready and our equipment are functional, the only problem now is the crude,” said our source.

The Refinery only resumed production late April during the fuel scarcity period.

http://leadership.ng/news/529435/kaduna-refinery-shut-non-supply-crude-oil

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by scribble: 4:18am On May 23, 2016

The government must descend from its high horse and embrace the real masters of the Nigerian project.

The people of the south south must be respected, cherished and treated with fairness, equity and dispatch.

They may be a minority ethnic group in comparison to us Yoruba's, Hausa's and Igbos but their contributions are MAJOR.

Let's warm up to the goose that lays the golden egg. If I was an avenger sha, there will be need for an apology from the government and people of Nigeria for the disdain, disrespect and uncouth manner in which the region and it's people have been treated over the past decades. Reparations will be needed. The avengers are not even asking for much if you ask me.

And yes free Nnamdi Kanu because he didn't do anything worse than those northern elder goats that said they would make Nigeria ungovernable for the hero of democracy.

cool

120 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by pendusky(m): 4:29am On May 23, 2016
"I will make your government ungovernable"
The statement was said by whom and to whom?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 4:36am On May 23, 2016
scribble:
Better

The government must descend from its high horse and embrace the real masters of the Nigerian project.

The people of the south south must be respected, cherished and treated with fairness, equity and dispatch.

They may be a minority ethnic group in comparison to us Yoruba's, Hausa's and Igbos but their contributions are MAJOR.

Let's warm up to the goose that lays the golden egg. If I was an avenger sha, there will be need for an apology from the government and people of Nigeria for the disdain, disrespect and uncouth manner in which the region and it's people have been treated over the past decades. Reparations will be needed. The avengers are not even asking for much if you ask me.

And yes free Nnamdi Kanu because he didn't do anything worse than those northern elder goats that said they would make Nigeria ungovernable for the hero of democracy.

So yes, karma is a biatch. Avengers rock on.

cool
Supporting and yet u complain about bad economy
Do u know kelvin the kidnapper?? He was faceless and wicked based in warri, when it hot too much for him, he was arrested in his hotel room in Port Harcourt nd that's the end of his case till today
When the time is right the same treatment will be given to the NDA and people like u will cry
Am an igbo boy, but my loyalty to my country remain unshakeable
Atleast I wonder ditch Nigeria that constantly potral there hatred for igbos in Port Harcourt everyday

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Dereformer(m): 4:37am On May 23, 2016
pendusky:
"I will make your government ungovernable"

The statement was said by whom and to whom?

And on what occasion?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 4:41am On May 23, 2016
Thank GOd, the effect is minimal since the storage can cope with the supply, same thing power plants should do, so this attacks will become meaningless and it's effect will be near zero

Were is kelvin the faceless kidnapper today
Nigeria army has a record for arresting faceless Niger Delta groups

And to my igbo brothers supporting ijaws, I laf, am Port Harcourt born and the hatred the ijaws have for igbos are clearly showing every day
When it will clear in ur eyes is when igbos will want the support of the south south to win the presidency

My thoughts tho

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by cold(m): 4:49am On May 23, 2016
Until the philosophy which holds one ethnic region superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war! War in the east, war in the west, war up north, war down south. War and rumours of war.
And until that day, dream of lasting peace, an egalitarian society governed by the rule of law will remain but a fleeting iĺlusion to be pursued but never attained.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Flexherbal(m): 4:56am On May 23, 2016
Things are falling apart, who will bring them together?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Splashme: 4:57am On May 23, 2016
Buhari is refusing to fund Niger Delta amnesty but budgeting billions for grazing reserves and North East Development Commission.

Let's see how it goes

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by blackpanda: 5:15am On May 23, 2016
scribble:

cool

Stupidity is when you support NDA with one mouth and lament that u are living in perpetual darkness and buying exorbitant fuel with another.

If you support destruction, you and your household will also be consumed by it!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Igbiboi: 5:24am On May 23, 2016
Very soon the zoo will be shut down because of NDA.

Good Job!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by funlord(m): 5:28am On May 23, 2016
scribble:

The government must descend from its high horse and embrace THE REAL MASTERS of the Nigerian project.

They may be a minority ethnic group in comparison to US Yoruba's, Hausa's and Igbos but their contributions are MAJOR.

Let's warm up to the goose that lays the golden egg. IF I WAS AN AVENGER sha, there will be need for an apology from the government and people of Nigeria for the disdain, disrespect and uncouth manner in which the region and it's people have been treated over the past decades. REPARATIONS will be needed. The avengers are not even asking for much if you ask me.

And yes FREE NNAMDI KANU because he didn't do anything worse than those NORTHEN ELDER GOATS that said they would make Nigeria UNGOVERNABLE for the HERO of democracy.

cool

Your filthy logic plus your slimy words have contrived to finally expose you!

You are nothing but a confused ipob youth!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Israel5(m): 5:28am On May 23, 2016
Coming..
Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by titiakins: 5:30am On May 23, 2016
Yes o!

That's the way forward

Let's see how he will fund all those commissions in the north east

And his fulani grazing reserves

These people take southerners for fools

Make Nigeria scatter abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:39am On May 23, 2016
blackpanda:

Stupidity is when you support NDA with one mouth and lament that u are living in perpetual darkness and buying exorbitant fuel with another.

Go and sit down....fact is there is no gain without pain. You lots have taken the people of the ND peaceful nature for granted. Stop preaching. ..yes let the darkness and fuel unavailability continue. Better we all suffer than for the lazy North and corrupt minds from the west feeding fat and the owners of the oil living in abject poverty

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by freeDR(m): 5:40am On May 23, 2016
Hmmm! Things are getting really ugly now. Whatever a man sows, he reaps.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by blackpanda: 5:45am On May 23, 2016
zegbeye:

Go and sit down....fact is there is no gain without pain. You lots have taken the people of the ND peaceful nature for granted. Stop preaching. ..yes let the darkness and fuel unavailability continue. Better we all suffer than for the lazy nons from the North and corrupt minds from the west feeding fat and the owners of the oil living in abject poverty

You talk as if the north was developed to the detriment of the ND. Have u ever been to the north?? Portharcourt is talking of railway, akwaibom boasts the best hospital in africa, best stadium in w/africa etc. What does the north have?? My point is naive kids like u are misled to think its govt thats the problem of ND. The problem of ND remains the privileged few who have hijacked the commonwealth of the people, whether north or south or east. These privileged few are still the ones blowing up pipeline. Dont think for a second that NDA are doing this because they love u. Its for their own pocket. And its so easy to deceive people who are already disgruntled by reason of politics or tribal affiliation. Wake up and think!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:45am On May 23, 2016
mrvitalis:

Supporting and yet u complain about bad economy
Do u know kelvin the kidnapper?? He was faceless and wicked based in warri, when it hot too much for him, he was arrested in his hotel room in Port Harcourt nd that's the end of his case till today
When the time is right the same treatment will be given to the NDA and people like u will cry
Am an igbo boy, but my loyalty to my country remain unshakeable
Atleast I wonder ditch Nigeria that constantly potral there hatred for igbos in Port Harcourt everyday

Unfortunately for your type...this has gone beyond one "Man" Kelvin the whatever. We are talking about the reawakening of a people to the reality going on. Arrest or kill one and you will see 20 ready to take his place. We are ready to go the whole way to true Federalism or bring this false unity to her knees

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by madridguy(m): 5:45am On May 23, 2016
I'm sure your post will attract enough bashing from your brothers today calling you Yoruba/Hausa guy hiding under faceless group.

mrvitalis:
Thank GOd, the effect is minimal since the storage can cope with the supply, same thing power plants should do, so this attacks will become meaningless and it's effect will be near zero

Were is kelvin the faceless kidnapper today
Nigeria army has a record for arresting faceless Niger Delta groups

And to my igbo brothers supporting ijaws, I laf, am Port Harcourt born and the hatred the ijaws have for igbos are clearly showing every day
When it will clear in ur eyes is when igbos will want the support of the south south to win the presidency

My thoughts tho

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by oloriooko(m): 5:46am On May 23, 2016
FG is busy issuing threat to these miscreants while our pipelines go up in flames
And the senseless yeye avengers think they are helping this country abi? They must be dreaming their end is very near

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Jengem: 5:48am On May 23, 2016
blackpanda:

Oh shut it
Did anyone complain to you

Bombs away

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:49am On May 23, 2016
blackpanda:

You talk as if the north was developed to the detriment of the ND. Have u ever been to the north?? Portharcourt is talking of railway, akwaibom boasts the best hospital in africa, best stadium in w/africa etc. What does the north have?? My point is naive kids like u are misled to think its govt thats the problem of ND. The problem of ND remains the privileged few who have hijacked the commonwealth of the people, whether north or south or east. These privileged few are still the ones blowing up pipeline. Dont think for a second that NDA are doing this because they love u. Its for their own pocket. And its so easy to deceive people who are already disgruntled by reason of politics or tribal affiliation. Wake up and think!

The same privileged few you give a meager 13% with 87% going up North and the west (lagos) You question us for that in one voice and with the other contradict yourself with the infrastructural development in AkwaIbom and Porth harcourt. True federalism or nothing. Let the states control their redources so that we can hold our state responsible and not the false union giving us 13% and holding 87% back.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by blackpanda: 5:49am On May 23, 2016
Jengem:

Oh shut it
Did anyone complain to you

Bombs away

Quit the childish rants. Open your brain and think for once!

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by madridguy(m): 5:50am On May 23, 2016
They will rather call you names than to sit down and make findings. Asari Dokubo is a living example, he always claims to love his people and the region yet he took his wealth to Benin Republic for investment. Many like that here in Lagos with powerful buildings.

blackpanda:

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by blackpanda: 5:53am On May 23, 2016
zegbeye:

The same privileged few you give a meager 13% with 87% going up North and the west (lagos) You question us for that in one voice and with the other contradict yourself with the infrastructural development in AkwaIbom and Porth harcourt. True federalism or nothing. Let the states control their redources so that we can hold our state responsible and not the false union giving us 23% and holding 87% back.

I dont think you are very smart. Sorry to say. You misunderstand the meaning of 13% derivation. 87%doesnt go anywhere. Rather ND oil-producing states enjoy an additional 13% over every other state in the federation. North gets nothing! You really should read your constitution or at least use google

11 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 5:53am On May 23, 2016
zegbeye:

Unfortunately for your type...this has gone beyond one "Man" Kelvin the whatever. We are talking about the reawakening of a people to the reality going on. Arrest or kill one and you will see 20 ready to take his place. We are ready to go the whole way to true Federalism or bring this false unity to her knees
were are u based, definitely not in Bayelsa, Rivers or Delta this boys are own there own, u don't get it do u, u think they fight for there people??
They only fight to be settled, were is asari, ateke, and the rest smh for u

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 5:54am On May 23, 2016
blackpanda:

I dont think you are very smart. Sorry to say. You misunderstand the meaning of 13% derivation. 87%doesnt go anywhere. Rather ND oil-producing states enjoy an additional 13% over every other state in the federation. North gets nothing! You really should read your constitution or at least use google
Bro am tired of explaining

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:57am On May 23, 2016
madridguy:
They will rather call you names than to sit down and make findings. Asari Dokubo is a living example, he always claims to love his people and the region yet he took his wealth to Benin Republic for investment. Many like that here in Lagos with powerful buildings.

Every time u talk about Asari...compare how much Asari has to people like Danjuma, Alakija,Tinubu and the oil baron from maiduguri donating millions of dollars to a university in the US. We care less about Asari and co because he only fought in his own way to get a piece of the billions of dollars stolen daily by your goons from the North and West

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by blackpanda: 6:00am On May 23, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro am tired of explaining

You shld do more reading and less typing. Dont be ashamed to be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:03am On May 23, 2016
mrvitalis:
were are u based, definitely not in Bayelsa, Rivers or Delta this boys are own there own, u don't get it do u, u think they fight for there people??
They only fight to be settled, were is asari, ateke, and the rest smh for u

I care less where they are, the country with his criminal ruling class since 1960 made these boys to be what they are. These boys understand the disfunctional system in Nigeria that unless you go violent, nobody listen. Nnamdi Kanu for example only spoke without shooting a gun,his people only protested peacefully and yet the animal u call soldiers had to kill peaceful protesters.

14 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by gozmok1(m): 6:04am On May 23, 2016
MR SHERIFFAT YOU SEE YOUR LIFE

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers by blackpanda: 6:05am On May 23, 2016
zegbeye:

Every time u talk about Asari...compare how much Asari has to people like Danjuma, Alakija,Tinubu and the oil baron from maiduguri donating millions of dollars to a university in the US. We care less about Asari and co because he only fought in his own way to get a piece of the billions of dollars stolen daily by your goons from the North and West

Yah but alakija and ko u are talking about are benefitting the community. They provide most of the fuel u buy, invest in social welfare and contribute meaningfully to the country, especially ND. Asari carts away his billions to benin republic leaving his people to rot in poverty and misery.

If it is true that these so called militants actually have the interest of ND at heart, then why are we not seeing what they have done with the little billions they stole? Where is a single school they built or even borehole?? My dear wake up already, this NDA is only fighting for their share for their own pocket. It has absolutely nothing to do with niger delta development. So dont confuse or deceive yourself!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign / I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere / Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.