Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions (47733 Views)

Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Pastor Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars, Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by viscocom(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2016
DAZ MY MOG
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by Appareil(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
The pastor get oil well?
The Creator / owner of oil wells is his boss(Jesus) and Grace elected him for such Blessing and the products of the Blessing we see in cars and others. . God bless you.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by joygift: 1:09pm On May 23, 2016
it's true I watched the program live yesterday on champions television. but the orphanage homes were not given 1.5m, 1m was given to each of them.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by YOLO1(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2016
God Bless you sir, next year's own will be better
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by obisdavinc(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2016
Even if its tithe money, its ok. what of others that use theirs to buy jets and houses abroad?
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by Timkizzy33881(f): 2:10pm On May 23, 2016
My husband and I need Toyota corola badly.. I don tire to dey trek.. God Pls touch someone to give us as gift biko. I believe sha one day it will happen.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by blowjob: 2:13pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2016
dejavubobo1:
dusting my suite & going through the Bible intensively... Job don show

BTW.. the guy should be commended & others should emulate this kind act
Only if Oyedepo could do this.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2016
ireneony:
Blood money undecided
The man of God you never know, may God forgive you.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by alaskido(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2016
EFCC, please start with Churches when you are done with Politicians because some of these pastors are big scammers.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by kenoz(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2016
Pictures of the cars and SUVs ?
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by Mskrisx(f): 3:50pm On May 23, 2016
charlesbailey:
if not that i have a gf and i don't have strength for the stress of two, i for sign u. this is the kind of prayer i say every morning. this kind forces God's hand because only one who is sure of the kindness of his heart will confidently say it. i hope God answers your prayers

meanwhile, this is a good gesture from the pastor, giving back to the givers.

Thanks for the last paragraph.

@the first paragraph u need not have written that. Those words "sign u" relayed a not too good message. You might not have meant any bad but those words were belittling especially in this kind of setting where nobody knows nobody.

But it's OK.. Most people pass their messages how they seem fit. Stay safe smiley
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by laikas: 4:02pm On May 23, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Well....The "Our Tithe Money" crew won't see this thread! Never
nooooo... dem no go seeam now, dem don blind. angry
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by laikas: 4:05pm On May 23, 2016
Mskrisx:
Chaii gzuz leeeeee! Baba God please bless my destiny and if I refuse to do what I ought to do for people around then please take it a away.

And the church sayyyyyyyyy cry?
amen.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by laikas: 4:10pm On May 23, 2016
Ralphdan:
This is the kind of things i like to hear not Oyedepo private jets and ibeoye luxury ways.
bros make fire no burn u o, by d way who b ibeoye undecided
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by charlesbailey(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2016
it apparently was a joke. guess the belittling switched sides, nobody really knows nobody. stay safer.
Mskrisx:

Thanks for the last paragraph.

@the first paragraph u need not have written that. Those words "sign u" relayed a not too good message. You might not have meant any bad but those words were belittling especially in this kind of setting where nobody knows nobody.

But it's OK.. Most people pass their messages how they seem fit. Stay safe smiley
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by Coolgent(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2016
He suppose to help Masses not so call actor/actress.
Anyway EFCC come see your food!
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by abike12(f): 5:13pm On May 23, 2016
hmmmmm...
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by anukulapo: 5:15pm On May 23, 2016
What does this man do for a living? How come he has such amount of money to expend on luxury gifts? I am just thinking out loud.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by dejavubobo1(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2016
adeniyisamuel59:
Only if Oyedepo could do this.
that means covenant university ll be free or be r low fee school. but u know that won't happen
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by JoeCutie(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2016
Mskrisx:

Hahaaa nwanne kedu do way?
Omalicha, apasakwa m oh. Buhari just na ebughari anyi. angry

Kedu k'imere
? wink
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by uboma(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2016
Zidjay:
Pastoring is the current legit yahoo yahoo. God help us

I concur 100%
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by uboma(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2016
smiliyB:
Yeapppiii!!!!dat's papa,it's true for those doubting I watch it live n direct.God bless you sir I pray I will bless lives during my own birthday too...Keep watching Champion television.

If Joshua Iginla is your papa, what will you call God himself and his son Jesus Christ?

SMH @ you.
You are so gulible...
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by uboma(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2016
ebenice:
I hope one day I could be this rich too and equally dash out to the less privilege

Dont wait till you get this rich before reaching out to the less privileged ones in your midst....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by uboma(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2016
fejicruz:
Giving car gifts to Nollywood stars doesn't sound like an act of charity to me. They already have the money to buy these cars.
Thumbs up for giving to widows.

Giving out posh cars to Actors and Actresses is a marketing strategy to have more followers of same status and above to swell his donation/tithe pockets.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by uboma(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2016
xtervaganza:
Pastor celebrates birthday, gives expensive cars to celebrities who can already afford it

Religion is a fraud

I am yet to read where it is recorded in the Bible that Jesus Christ, our role model, celebrated his birthday giving out expensive gifts to those who were popular and rich during his time....
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by uboma(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2016
Austin234:
In as much as i appreciate his kind gestures, there are many questions in my heart. Whats d source of his income? Does he have busines ventures or just worshippers tithe and offering money? why did he play to d gallary? Etc.

Saying that Nollywood actors and actress are poor is an insult to d real indigent orphans who have no helper. He should fish out d really poor people in our society and help them

I concur 100%.
Even within his Church, there are so many who cant afford 'jalopy cars' or roofs over their heads.....
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by smiliyB(f): 10:11pm On May 23, 2016
uboma:

If Joshua Iginla is your papa, what will you call God himself and his son Jesus Christ?

SMH @ you.
You are so gulible...
lolz kpele nahhhh....I have very special name for my father in Heaven,Bro Joshua iginla is the one my heavenly Father send here on earth to help guide my path,my mentor just like the way He sent His only begotten son Jesus Christ to save us all.God even sent so many of them in bible like Moses to save the Israelites from pharoah. wink
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by Mskrisx(f): 10:55pm On May 23, 2016
JoeCutie:
Omalicha, apasakwa m oh. Buhari just na ebughari anyi. angry

Kedu k'imere
? wink

Nwanne chaiii

Odiro easy

Imana mumsy anwu go?
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by Mskrisx(f): 10:56pm On May 23, 2016
charlesbailey:
it apparently was a joke. guess the belittling switched sides, nobody really knows nobody. stay safer.

Nwanne nsogbu adiro o?

Hope the day was smooth?
Welcome.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by charlesbailey(m): 12:02am On May 24, 2016
omo yoruba lawa. don't understand the igbo language.
day was smooth, hope yours was same. sent you a pm.
Mskrisx:

Nwanne nsogbu adiro o?

Hope the day was smooth?
Welcome.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions by Mskrisx(f): 12:35am On May 24, 2016
charlesbailey:
omo yoruba lawa. don't understand the igbo language.
day was smooth, hope yours was same. sent you a pm.

OK kosi wahala

Shebi e wa pa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.