Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build (47764 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Olusharp(m): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2019
Popular christian cleric, Apostle Johnson Suleman on Monday in a statement revealed how a man asked him for money using the name of God.

The Apostle disclosed that he told the man to send him airtime so that he can call his banker.

He said:

Someone said God told him I should buy him a car and give him money to build a house..I replied he should send me money for airtime to call my banker to put the money together for him,he says am a bad man…

https://mobile.twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1201615121908486144

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 04, 2019
Wetin concern us?
They are business coliques na, he sabi the biz wella
Any way ftc on a wednesday morning

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by alonzoiv(m): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2019
Savagery at its peak. But you be man of God na. Temper justice with mercy. The poor boy doesn't know that himself and the Apostle dey the same game, just different levels.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by opportunes: 7:19am On Dec 04, 2019
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Abfinest007(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2019
when a scammer want to scam another scammer

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by partnerbizn4(m): 7:44am On Dec 04, 2019
This guy na confirm street.

I have often wondered how he and some others prophesy. Whence came their powers.

I find it difficult to believe that all those prophecies are staged or scripted.

The atheists or deists are quick to discount them as false, leading me to ask if such claim is wise.

In what capacity and by what authority do you assert that all these prophesies are staged?

I am inclined to believe that there are mysteries in this world. Nobody understands fully how these things work.

The fact that these pastors cannot do everything like raising a man from the dead, making an amputated limb grow etc is still not enough to dismiss certain things they do as fake.

This leads us to the true meaning of omnipotence.

Does omnipotence suggest ability to do anything at all?
Like ability to create a square circle? Ability to make a married bachelor?

Can prayers enable me switch on my phone without a battery in it? Can God do it? Is he omnipotent if he can't do it?

Is he omnipotent and omnibenevolent, yet allowed Hitler kill so many? Couldn't God have terminated Hitler's life?

Someone said, God didn't want to interfere with Hitler's free will. lol

So what about volcanoes and hurricanes? Whose free will is affected? Why doesn't God stop them?

Oh my head hurts.

Let me start going...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Topmaike007(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
Brutality
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by anonymousghost2(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
nice one
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by SultanOfPuna: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hmmmm
See Wisdom...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by anonimi: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by itsme01: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
cool

lol

Foolish boy, them do jazz for you instead of you to find an american especially florida and texas people or even an athiest you went to spoil it with a man who is fortified with higher jazz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Enemyofpeace: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
Stingy man. I ate stingy people
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Nasir123(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
alonzoiv:
Savagery at its peak. But you be man of God na

I wonder self! grin
No word of encouragement grin ;DD

Why the man no go call you bad person? cheesy cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Jasen1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
But for church you go tell members say God say they should sow seed that will cost them years

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by bigtt76(f): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
The man would have taken his chances naaaa ...send like N2K airtime

Olusharp:
Popular christian cleric, Apostle Johnson Suleman on Monday in a statement revealed how a man asked him for money using the name of God.

The Apostle disclosed that he told the man to send him airtime so that he can call his banker.

He said:

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Legitbetzonee: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Make more money

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Offpoint: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Trying to use his mode of "Operandi" to "Operanda" the opera and the opera be like: "Alaye na me invent this method"

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
Abfinest007:

grin grin grin Everything become scammangier

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Alexaonfleek: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
This apostole suleman
But what is our business if he asked u for money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Humphrizy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chai...This one loud gan...

This apostle sabi strike back nii undecided

My brother hustle ooh make you no dey beg yOur fellow man money grin

If you need any Brand New or American used Samsung phone or iPhone... Check out the posts on my profile
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by AlphaStorm: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Shuo...!!!

Anyways check my signature.
I design sleek websites at affordable prices
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by chinchonglee(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Who else thinks the man shuld av sent the airtime

Its jst #200 - #500 worth of airtime. He had ntn to lose.

13 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Nasir123(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
bigtt76:
The man would have taken his chances naaaa ...send like N2K airtime

You want make him money hang? grin

Don't forget the man is also a Nigerian. We understand ourselves.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by mrkings84(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Now that God has asked the man to tell u to buy him a car and build him a house, I has appeared like God no longer speak, if the reverse was the case,.......

I reserve my comment!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by styless(f): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lol...they are both scammers so

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by madridsta007(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Olusharp:

He said:

From Buhari to Osinbajo to Lawal you have your ELECTED officials on Twitter. Whom you can tag and tweet to. Yet, you’ll go and disturb people who aren’t elected.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Fuckyoumod: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
Guy you get bad mouth I swear! grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build by Renforce: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lmao! You go bring me small money make I bring am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest / Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.