Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com (42129 Views)

Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com / Rose Benson: 2face Idibia's Sugarmummy - Naijagists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by kingDELE(m): 12:33pm On May 23, 2016
pretydiva:
and ur d biggest id.iots
fish if u have notin to say shut up .

Tiwa in making
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by kingDELE(m): 12:36pm On May 23, 2016
titiakins:
and you would know cos her fada and your moda sabi each oda in da hood wink wink wink

Since her fada level pass ashawo then e level go dey ur mama own wink wink cheesy
lol. So e pain u like dis?? No vex i dey use style tel u say ur mama kitty don tire me. E no swit again. So if me and u beef, i go fit use am purshu ha..

Chai.. .. .
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by titiakins: 12:39pm On May 23, 2016
kingDELE:
shut up joor. Ashawo na ashawo...

Owww, ur family get d same attribute with ha ba?? No wonder e dey pain u... . hahahaha.

Tiwa d industry Ashawo.
going by ur Monica

One would think you would be more sensible but you can't blame God for not giving some people sense s cos some of them will still behave like goats even when you train them like humans
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by kingDELE(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2016
titiakins:
going by ur Monica

One would think you would be more sensible but you can't blame God for not giving some people sense s cos some of them will still behave like goats even when you train them like humans
no kill ur sef 4 my matter o. Just chill. I knw say e dey pain but common get over it. Zombie like u. If person call tiwa ashawo wetin concern u?? If ur mother no get ha attribute y e dey pain u.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by titiakins: 12:42pm On May 23, 2016
kingDELE:
lol. So e pain u like dis?? No vex i dey use style tel u say ur mama kitty don tire me. E no swit again. So if me and u beef, i go fit use am purshu ha..

Chai.. .. .
my mum isn't an irresponsible fellow like your parents that didn't train you at all

Their job was just to reproduce

Noff said!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by kingDELE(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2016
titiakins:
my mum isn't an irresponsible fellow like your parents that didn't train you at all

Their job was just to reproduce

Noff said!
chai. . ok, no vex. Forgive me.

U don 4give me??

Thanks grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by titiakins: 12:47pm On May 23, 2016
kingDELE:
no kill ur sef 4 my matter o. Just chill. I knw say e dey pain but common get over it. Zombie like u. If person call tiwa ashawo wetin concern u?? If ur mother no get ha attribute y e dey pain u.
if someone that doesn't know you calls your mother or you family member a prostitute she you will clap for the person abi

Only goes to show how you were brought up

Your parent did a good job

Your mother is probably in the process of making another basta*d like you!... in da hoo of course
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by titiakins: 12:48pm On May 23, 2016
kingDELE:
chai. . ok, no vex. Forgive me.

U don 4give me??

Thanks grin grin grin
no vex too!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by menstrualpad: 12:48pm On May 23, 2016
pretydiva:
who's d ours!? ur business, not mine
Unless you're edible catering
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by menstrualpad: 12:54pm On May 23, 2016
phemmyfour:
Wetin Yemi alade dey sing?
Kon kon....that one na song....mtheww
Am not sure if I'm responsible for your auditory situation
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by menstrualpad: 12:58pm On May 23, 2016
shala01:

Just say you don't like Don jazzy and his mavin gang, otherwise Tiwa have her best songs from that label. She was just some artist until she release eminado.
You dare call eminado a good song? No need for further discussion
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by UIA04(f): 1:19pm On May 23, 2016
menstrualpad:
Great news if true. Mavins never contributed anything to her music in any form. Instead she's been churning out junks called songs. Maybe we'll get to see the real Tiwa's music which always have meaning just like yemi alade
Yemi alade music has meaning *laughs in spiritual powers*
As far as I'm concerned yemi is the female version of wizkid

the only song wey get sense is KISSING

That's why she's doing remix up and down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by menstrualpad: 1:20pm On May 23, 2016
UIA04:

Yemi alade music has meaning *laughs in spiritual powers*
As far as I'm concerned yemi is the female version of wizkid

Your opinion..... Both are doing great.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 23, 2016
menstrualpad:
Great news if true. Mavins never contributed anything to her music in any form. Instead she's been churning out junks called songs. Maybe we'll get to see the real Tiwa's music which always have meaning just like yemi alade

Huh? But it's this same record label that brought her out? If she has been churning out junk how come she is a star with multiple endorsement deals? I guess you know better than the big brands that use her as their ambassador? Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by menstrualpad: 1:31pm On May 23, 2016
lestat:

Huh? But it's this same record label that brought her out? If she has been churning out junk how come she is a star with multiple endorsement deals? I guess you know better than the big brands that use her as their ambassador? Wow
She's good. And endorsement is just via marketing
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by Irreplaceable48(f): 1:56pm On May 23, 2016
giles14:
mavin neva contributed?how is dbanj,how is wandecool.kip deceiving yourself.
if she leaves mavin let her kiss her career good bye.hoping to c DIJA take over
Epic reply! Thumbs up bro...yu just nailed it!!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by Irreplaceable48(f): 1:57pm On May 23, 2016
Tiwa has finally decided to end her career!! smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by menstrualpad: 1:58pm On May 23, 2016
lestat:

Brought her out from where... Tiwa's best music were produced before she joined the mavin association
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by Irreplaceable48(f): 1:59pm On May 23, 2016
UIA04:
Yemi alade music has meaning *laughs in spiritual powers* As far as I'm concerned yemi is the female version of wizkid

tot I was d only one......
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by CioAngels(f): 2:11pm On May 23, 2016
Your child first, he is all you have now. May God directs your path rightly.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by Ability247(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2016
Kai. Some people here need Jesus. There are some comments that one must need to immediately wash one's hands with copious quantity of liquid soap after typing, or brush one's mouth vigorously with 2 Smokers toothbrushes after saying, or risk self-generated infection! undecided

Damn angry
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by oojehshez(f): 2:25pm On May 23, 2016
Nawa ooo...anyway moving on...next
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by godwin120alex: 2:45pm On May 23, 2016
Thats a gud news for Tiwa. Fake n hypocrite Don Jazzy
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by SirShymexx: 3:28pm On May 23, 2016
Lool

Now she's leaving after the obese bootleg don has rinsed her pum lol.

These who.res got no brain, yo.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 23, 2016
menstrualpad:
is yemi alade making meaning to u then u need a factory reset..... no body needs tiwa in mavin don jazzy has a policy of removing any one that brings commotion in his studio he gets inspiration only when there is peace in the studio
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by titiakins: 3:32pm On May 23, 2016
funlord:
undecided

Don't you have any respect? "Your olosho of a mother is here desperately trying to swallow as much of my _sperm as she can" so that I can give her pocket money to feed you and that your "poverty stricken keke napep driving father" and you are here posting rubbish and distracting her!

Come on excuse us you useless goat!
you just gave me a clear picture of you family grin

So your mother drinks sperm for a living

Oma se o!

Send me your account no let me ease ur family burden a little sad
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 23, 2016
jojothaiv:

And what's D'Banj and Wande Coal business with Marvins, those two guys were Mo'Hits...

I still don't get people saying D'Banj career is over, man is doing quite good for himself.

Wande Coal may not be doing great too, but he is still trying..
an insider olamide badoo said dbanj is ruined ,,,,are u more knowledgeable than him
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by crookes(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2016
funlord:
undecided

Don't you have any respect? "Your olosho of a mother is here desperately trying to swallow as much of my _sperm as she can" so that I can give her pocket money to feed you and that your "poverty stricken keke napep driving father" and you are here posting rubbish and distracting her!

Come on excuse us you useless goat!

Ooooshhhhh...... Lalasticlala @ did you just see this counter attack?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by phemmyfour: 4:15pm On May 23, 2016
menstrualpad:

Am not sure if I'm responsible for your auditory situation
menstrual pad indeed......no wonder you couldn't think straight
Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by jojothaiv(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2016
project50:
an insider olamide badoo said dbanj is ruined ,,,,are u more knowledgeable than him
Everybody got their opinion...

One of the most recognised star out of Africa...

I still don't get it...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com by menstrualpad: 5:31pm On May 23, 2016
project50:
is yemi alade making meaning to u then u need a factory reset..... no body needs tiwa in mavin don jazzy has a policy of removing any one that brings commotion in his studio he gets inspiration only when there is peace in the studio
My yemi is making sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) / Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) / Empress Njamah Poses With Her Range Rover With Customized Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.