Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

What Happened To Our MTN FINE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Our MTN FINE (664 Views)

List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / 2017 Budget: FG Targets N565bn From Recovered Loot, MTN Fine / Nigerian Lawmakers Increases MTN Fine To $15.6 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Our MTN FINE by mrvitalis(m): 7:06am On May 23, 2016
Please my fellow Nairalanders can we ask the above question.. . I support Buhari's government but we need to keep him on his toes
Were is our MTN FINE, we need explanation to what it was used for,
This what PDP should be doing, not we APC supporters ruling and opposition at the same time
Re: What Happened To Our MTN FINE by DaBullIT(m): 7:09am On May 23, 2016
You confirm say MTN do pay am?

If na true say dem pay am MTN Don dey mental be that way wey dem use dey chop call and data be like. When lecturers put straw for your GP
Re: What Happened To Our MTN FINE by mrvitalis(m): 7:14am On May 23, 2016
The government need to tell us the stage of the negotiations
Re: What Happened To Our MTN FINE by Lordave: 7:26am On May 23, 2016
mrvitalis:
Please my fellow Nairalanders can we ask the above question.. . I support Buhari's government but we need to keep him on his toes
Were is our MTN FINE, we need explanation to what it was used for,
This what PDP should be doing, not we APC supporters ruling and opposition at the same time
PDP should be doing what?

You have a toothless government at the top and you're blaming the opposition. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Our MTN FINE by funlord(m): 7:31am On May 23, 2016
grin

O.p! The payment don enter voicemail!
Re: What Happened To Our MTN FINE by lashout1: 7:32am On May 23, 2016
That question is for the incorruptible judge.
Re: What Happened To Our MTN FINE by mrvitalis(m): 7:32am On May 23, 2016
Lordave:

You have a toothless government at the top and you're blaming the opposition. Pathetic!
Huh?? ? What's the job of the opposition bro??
Re: What Happened To Our MTN FINE by nrexzy: 7:37am On May 23, 2016
The MTN fine is FINE!!!!
Re: What Happened To Our MTN FINE by Lordave: 7:42am On May 23, 2016
mrvitalis:

Huh?? ? What's the job of the opposition bro??
Don't know, but I know it's not the job of the opposition to see that fines slammed on companies by the ruling government are duly paid.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Our MTN FINE by raker300: 7:44am On May 23, 2016
Hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhhahahahahahhhhahahahhah...

They done bribe there way finish nah. Wait until the next admin to hear the full details of how the bribe money was shared
Re: What Happened To Our MTN FINE by raker300: 7:45am On May 23, 2016
Lordave:

lol. Don't mind them. They saw Jacob Zuma hanging around @ aso Rock they thought he was there to jump skipping rope

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Our MTN FINE by Abeymills(m): 7:57am On May 23, 2016
Ask bubuhari mr integrity mr fantastically corupt president after zuma visit case closed all dat media frenzy don end yeye govt hypocrites

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Our MTN FINE by Abeymills(m): 8:00am On May 23, 2016
Presidential treatment free calls all president n vice presdent families on special activation dis bubuhari sef is fantastically corrupt

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Our MTN FINE by Segadem(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2016
hmmmm , your title got me rolling, " What happens to OUR Mtn fine" grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Our MTN FINE by Nobody: 8:26am On May 23, 2016
E don enter voicemail, pls try again later

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Our MTN FINE by sanandreas(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2016
Sealed. Money exchange hands

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Revoke Unused Refinery Licences: Kachikwu / Which Of Them Will U Go For GEJ Or PMB Adminstration(pic) / The 10 Nigeria's Cash Cow The Political Elists Neglects!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.