Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,462 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (583975 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by georgee(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
WhileTrue:
Anyone use them africa. konnect. com/en before?
They offer satellite internet just like SpaceX Starlink

https://instagram.com/konnect_nigeria?utm_medium=copy_link

Just read about them on Instagram now.. I think they are new
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Bossman(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
A 2 hour HD movie on Netflix uses about 6GB of data.
So constant streaming will get very expensive quickly.
Bigsteveg:

With constant use of Netflix, YouTube how many days can 10G take you
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by passendi: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
If you are experiencing a slow network, please buy Huawei b525 65a. This is the game changer. It supports all network in Nigeria. I was using hynet flex and was experiencing very slow network. The b525 Huawei router became a game changer for me. It has carrier aggregation and other cool features. Buy and experience the speed of internet. I can now run Mtn 4g network on band 28 which Glo uses. It improves my speed by 200 percent. Taste and see that the Lord is good. If you want details WhatsApp +2348037586990
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by cris83: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
passendi:
If you are experiencing a slow network, please buy Huawei b525 65a. This is the game changer. It supports all network in Nigeria. I was using hynet flex and was experiencing very slow network. The b525 Huawei router became a game changer for me. It has carrier aggregation and other cool features. Buy and experience the speed of internet. I can now run Mtn 4g network on band 28 which Glo uses. It improves my speed by 200 percent. Taste and see that the Lord is good. If you want details WhatsApp +2348037586990

The price of this router is shockingly expensive undecided

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by passendi: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Yes it's expensive, I am preorder it for you at 90km
cris83:

The price of this router is shockingly expensive undecided
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by passendi: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
passendi:
Yes it's expensive, I am preorder it for you at 90k. Below is the router interface. I am currently using Mtn network on b28. It's super fast

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Realblocboy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
Airtel Vs mtn router anyone?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by anozie09(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hello. What’s the best swift plan that comes with night and weekend unlimited? Help please!
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rookidmart: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
anozie09:
Hello. What’s the best swift plan that comes with night and weekend unlimited? Help please!
Swift Essential Plus New for ₦9,210 if you can get it, or Swift Essential Plus for ₦12,000.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by anozie09(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
rookidmart:

Swift Essential Plus New for ₦9,210 if you can get it, or Swift Essential Plus for ₦12,000.
Thank you. I saw the one for #9,210 but it says weekend unlimited plans... does it mean it won’t work on weekdays!?

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rookidmart: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
anozie09:

Thank you. I saw the one for #9,210 but it says weekend unlimited plans... does it mean it won’t work on weekdays!?
That's a different plan.
Swift Essential Plus New was an old plan, no longer available.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by anozie09(m): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
rookidmart:

That's a different plan.
Swift Essential Plus New was an old plan, no longer available.
Oh, I see. Thank you!
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Snoopyjaga: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please who stays around addo road ajah . What's the best network I can get for home use ?.. I need a very fast network.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Snoopyjaga:
Please who stays around addo road ajah . What's the best network I can get for home use ?.. I need a very fast network.

if you are looking at something you can take out with you any time, then you can get the ntel mifi or router but if you are looking at getting dedicated speeds i.e 10mbps, 20mbps and above, you should get ntel fibre or microwave services. you can reach out to me for any of them.. smiley
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Boscojugunu(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Any info about VDT Internet Service. Kindly help out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by moodyguy: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Abduletudaye:

if you are looking at something you can take out with you any time, then you can get the ntel mifi or router but if you are looking at getting dedicated speeds i.e 10mbps, 20mbps and above, you should get ntel fibre or microwave services. you can reach out to me for any of them.. smiley
can it be used outside lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by purplekayc(m): 7:07am On Jun 22, 2021
Abduletudaye:

ntel Fibre?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
purplekayc:
ntel Fibre?

Yep
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
moodyguy:
can it be used outside lagos?

pH, and Abuja.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Boscojugunu:
Any info about VDT Internet Service. Kindly help out.

Why not ntel? smiley
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by mrdan(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Abduletudaye:

What is the coverage are for the ntel fibre, installation cost and subscription cost, pls furnish us with more details on this ntel fibre thing.
Thanks
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Webcomb: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
Join our tutorial on WhatsApp by 8pm tomorrow, June 24, 2021 and learn how to browse the internet for free. Works on both android phones and PCs. Stream all your videos from YouTube, watch live tv shows on the go, download your favourite courses from lynda.com (linkedin learning) coursera, etc. Don't worry about lynda.com subscription because I will show you how to get a premium account for free.

You will enjoy the training. I bet ya!

To join, simply type the text below in your browser and hit ENTER key.

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by purplekayc(m): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Abduletudaye:

Yep
before switching to swift I got ntel and the service wasn't good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
purplekayc:
before switching to swift I got ntel and the service wasn't good.

alright..
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Boscojugunu(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
Abduletudaye:

Why not ntel? smiley
free browsing. There's starts 8PM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by talk2dre(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2021
Sold!

I've got my TP-LINK M7200 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi for sale.

I got it in February from Amazon, used it thrice and got no need for it since there's a free WiFi network available for my use.

It's still in excellent condition; with everything in the box intact, as you can see in the attached picture.

It has an app, tpMiFi App (available on Apple App Store and Google Play Store), with which you can easily access and manage the M7200 from your connected iOS/Android devices. The tpMiFi app allows you to establish data limits, control which devices can access your Wi-Fi and send messages.

It can easily share 4G connections with up to 10 wireless devices like laptops, tablets and mobile phones at the same time.

2000mAh – 2000mAh rechargeable battery capacity
8 hours – 8 hours of 4G sharing
480 hours – 480 hours of standby

You can google about its great specs.

Price: 15k.

First come, first served.

We will meet for pickup; so you inspect it, insert your sim, use it till you're satisfied and we conclude.

Call/WhatsApp: 0-8-0-3-9-1-9-2-7-4-7

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by drmuchin: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
talk2dre:

I got it in February from Amazon, used it thrice and got no need for it since there's a free WiFi network available for my use.

It's still in excellent condition; with everything in the box intact, as you can see in the attached picture.

It has an app, tpMiFi App (available on Apple App Store and Google Play Store), with which you can easily access and manage the M7200 from your connected iOS/Android devices. The tpMiFi app allows you to establish data limits, control which devices can access your Wi-Fi and send messages.

It can easily share 4G connections with up to 10 wireless devices like laptops, tablets and mobile phones at the same time.

We will meet for pickup; so you inspect it, insert your sim, use it till you're satisfied and we conclude.

Sweet deal
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by talk2dre(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2021
drmuchin:

Sweet deal
Thank you.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by purplekayc(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Why's it differ to connect with swift these last few days?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by talk2dre(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
talk2dre:

Anyone interested?

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.