Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

3 Months Success Plan To Earning Ngn100k Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Months Success Plan To Earning Ngn100k Monthly (428 Views)

9mobile: Secret To Earning Exposed For All Nigerians / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr / My Journey To Earning A Living Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Months Success Plan To Earning Ngn100k Monthly by stellabangs(f): 9:45am On May 23, 2016
Earning extra income by starting a Part-Time or Full-Time distributorship business has never been easier but the key is finding the right business opportunity that suits you.
There are simple laid down business success plan that can be implemented and guarantees success.

I have a plan to mentor and coach 20 people every month to success to learn the ropes in starting a business.

Requirements:

- Can be Male or Female .

- Must be Passionate about beauty and helping others succeed.

- Business minded and living in any part of Nigeria

Text or watsapp
NAME, LOCATION and PHONE NUMBER to 08057595434 with the quote "Success Plan"

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Source Of Water In Kenya ? / Laboratory Animals For Research Is Available. / 15 Inspiring Quotes From Muhammed Ali For Business Champions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.