Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Success Plan To Earning Ngn100k Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Success Plan To Earning Ngn100k Monthly (541 Views)

9mobile: Secret To Earning Exposed For All Nigerians / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr / My Journey To Earning A Living Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Success Plan To Earning Ngn100k Monthly by stellabangs(f): 9:53am On May 23, 2016
Earning extra income by starting a Part-Time or Full-Time distributorship business has never been easier but the key is finding the right business opportunity that suits you.
There are simple laid down business success plan that can be implemented and guarantees success.

I have a plan to mentor and coach 20 people every month to success to learn the ropes in starting a business.

Requirements:

- Can be Male or Female .

- Must be Passionate about beauty and helping others succeed.

- Business minded and living in any part of Nigeria

Text or watsapp
NAME, LOCATION and PHONE NUMBER to 08057595434 with the quote "Success Plan"
Re: Success Plan To Earning Ngn100k Monthly by bikerboy1(m): 10:30am On May 23, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Cbn’s New Forex Policy Leaves Room For Sharp Practices / DZ09 Smartwatch 30 Pieces Bulk Sale.start Own Bus. Hot Item. Watsap 08121810749 / Check Out Dis "Suicide "Restaurant... Can U Eat Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.