Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial (82209 Views)

MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / Mtn Unveils New Night Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by gbeseun(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2016
begwong:
MTN are just synonymous with scam lately. Many people are complaining about their data plan that zaps your money paid for 1.5gig, then they give you mere 219mb claiming system error.
Will never migrate or sub to their cheat scam.
Still rocking my Etisalat 4gig.
how did unsubscribe for Etisalat 4g and how much
help a brother, I rock glo 3g but 4g Etisalat is dapper
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Willybos(m): 1:13pm On May 25, 2016
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by dimdim001(m): 2:17pm On May 25, 2016
dharn10:
If no call was made in a day, will the N5 daily fee still be charged on XtraPro? Or there will be double charge the following day when a call is made. OP I really need response to this.

I had a chat with a customer care agent & he said the N5 won't be deducted if you don't make a call that day

Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by mikolo80: 3:16pm On May 25, 2016
Lombrozo:
the new tariff plan is for real, I just migrated now.
I think this plan is better because no access fee apply
na 30 second call you de make only ne
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by themanderon: 6:06pm On May 25, 2016
Mtn is a rogue network, imagine these corporate thieves deducting my money for a service that is supposed to have expired weeks ago in the name of auto renewal? And they did this without sending a message that the service has been renewed only that I discovered that my credit is gone. Only in this blasted and lawless country can these corporate fraud be done while the regulatory body looks the other way undecided
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Nobody: 7:39am On May 26, 2016
jaytime:

U sure say that 11k/sec thing still dey work? Na N10/minn them dey charge me o. If I load N200, na 20min on dot I dey make call. I don't believe in these telecom people again. They say one thing today, they do another one 2morow.
It works. And if you are being over charged, please call in and let it be resolved wink
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by VKasparov(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2016
kayusbrown:
No one is talking about the 7days free health tips and EPL video attached to both plans. What happens after 7days? Won't they start deducting 100naira every week for those needless subscriptions?

You talk sense O! There is always a catch with MTN. They give 1 with the right hand and collect 3 with the left!

Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Lombrozo(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2016
mikolo80:
na 30 second call you de make only ne
am better than you that recharge 100 for 2wk.
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Lombrozo(m): 9:23pm On May 27, 2016
Stallione:
which one did u migrated to?
extra special
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Lombrozo(m): 9:27pm On May 27, 2016
uncleck:
i hope you won't come back to lament that you don't know when you subscribed to those services that cut your credit
although its my right to complaint but to surprise you, I did my research before the migration stuff.
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Harfisco(m): 12:44am On May 28, 2016
Useless network ever liveth
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by mikolo80: 2:09am On May 28, 2016
Lombrozo:

am better than you that recharge 100 for 2wk.
at least I sabi do simple maths
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by bobo65(m): 4:52am On May 28, 2016
Oluwaplumpie:
I use Xtra pro now and I have absolutely no complaints.

Are u able to do share n sell?
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by bobo65(m): 4:53am On May 28, 2016
Lombrozo:

extra special

Do they do share n sell?
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by VKasparov(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2016
kayusbrown:
No one is talking about the 7days free health tips and EPL video attached to both plans. What happens after 7days? Won't they start deducting 100naira every week for those needless subscriptions?

You are right. I contact MTN customer care and after much scrutiny they admitted that the free period is 7 days after which we will be charged N100 every 30days for the subscription.

From my calculation, this is the real cost per month of the MTN XtraPro Tariff:

N5 daily x 30 days = N150

N100 per month for Health and Fitness SMS

Total = 250 per month

By, the way, It seems the XtraPro Tariff has per minute billing instead of the usual per second billing.
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by kayusbrown(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2016
VKasparov:

You are right. I contact MTN customer care and after much scrutiny they admitted that the free period is 7 days after which we will be charged N100 every 30days for the subscription.

Total = 250 per month

By, the way, It seems the XtraPro Tariff has per minute billing instead of the usual per second billing.

Thanks for calling and forcing them to open up. Planned doing so before. I know the initial free subscription will have some strings attached. But it's ok since the 100naira will be deducted on monthly basis. Just that it's uneccessary.
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by David25(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2016
VKasparov:

Total = 250 per month

I can deactivate the useless health and fitness tips if I'm not interested right? I'm not giving them 100 over some tips I get for free just surfing the net
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by nellybenn: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2016
please someone should come to my rescue Mtn kept deducted my #100 ever since i activated for plan 1 extraspecial
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by kayusbrown(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
nellybenn:
please someone should come to my rescue Mtn kept deducted my #100 ever since i activated for plan 1 extraspecial

grin You were warned. Call Customer care to complain or opt out.
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Etesam(m): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
dmcdad:

Wetin you wan use 10MB do? E reach to open a webpage? cheesy
You forget that feature fone users also surf the net. With opera mini 10mb get last you 5 days or even 7 days without downloading.
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by dmcdad: 2:41am On Oct 04, 2016
Etesam:
You forget that feature fone users also surf the net. With opera mini 10mb get last you 5 days or even 7 days without downloading.
True sha.

Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by kedunaija(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mtn xtrapro is by some extent the cheapest tariff plan from Mtn nigeria, the xtrapro and xtra special plans was introduced sometime last month. the major benefit of the Mtn xtrapro is that it offers an unbeatable call rate thereby making it the prefect swap for the mtn true talk tariff plan.

Subscribers on the MTN XtraPro tariff plan will will be able to make national voice calls at a very cheap rate of 11k/sec which is
N6.60/Min.
However, there is daily access fee of N5, inability to pay the daily access fee will revert you call charge rate to 20k/sec i.e N12/min

Apart from the mtn xtrapro and xtraspecial plan, there are other affordable data plans from mtn that subscribers can choose from.
for the purpose of this post we ill be giving you all the details that makes the mtn xtrapro and xtraspecial top of our list of cheap tariff plan from mtn nigeria
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
kedunaija:
Mtn xtrapro is by some extent the cheapest tariff plan from Mtn nigeria, the xtrapro and xtra special plans was introduced sometime last month. the major benefit of the Mtn xtrapro is that it offers an unbeatable call rate thereby making it the prefect swap for the mtn true talk tariff plan.

Subscribers on the MTN XtraPro tariff plan will will be able to make national voice calls at a very cheap rate of 11k/sec which is
N6.60/Min.
However, there is daily access fee of N5, inability to pay the daily access fee will revert you call charge rate to 20k/sec i.e N12/min

Apart from the mtn xtrapro and xtraspecial plan, there are other affordable data plans from mtn that subscribers can choose from.
for the purpose of this post we ill be giving you all the details that makes the mtn xtrapro and xtraspecial top of our list of cheap tariff plan from mtn nigeria
it is the cheapest tariff plan in the market at the moment. Etisalat stylishly increased their plan from 11k/sec to 15k/sec. They only added some spices to make it look attractive which is calling 7 international destinations at 15k/sec with an access fee of N5 whereas MTN charges same rate without access fee and you can call up to 28 international destinations. My worries is that does it mean that these operators have being making abnormal profit for international calls? Imagine calling 28 countries at a flat rate of 15k/sec or N9/min from the very sec whereas they were charging as high as N50/min or 70k/sec.
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by JesusmyGod1: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2016
begwong:
MTN are just synonymous with scam lately. Many people are complaining about their data plan that zaps your money paid for 1.5gig, then they give you mere 219mb claiming system error.
Will never migrate or sub to their cheat scam.
Still rocking my Etisalat 4gig.
eti 4gb pls elaborate
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 24, 2018
bettercreature:
My etisalat and glo Charges me 5 naira per min, I don't recharge my mtn line I just use it to receive calls because it's a very old line

wat r the names of the plans?

Get 1gb For #100 On Mtn For Free / Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. / Gta San Andreas finally released on android