Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) (38079 Views)

Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by naijaboiy: 4:36pm On May 23, 2016
martineverest:
and who asked for your quote?take ur stupideeety elsewher
You are more stúpid for criticizing what you don't have the balls to do even in the next 100 years. undecided
Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by martineverest(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

You are more stúpid for criticizing what you don't have the balls to do even in the next 100 years. undecided
i dont blame ur impoverished life,but ur high level of ignorance and stupidity.

Ozuor!....evbe

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by naijaboiy: 5:09pm On May 23, 2016
martineverest:
i dont blame ur impoverished life,but ur high level of ignorance and stupidity.

Ozuor!....evbe
You're dumber than a kid who just began pre-nursery education.

You half-wit!

You should be placed with the hyenas in a zoo as your IQ is nothing compared to that of a fly. Even with a torch light your cerebral cortex will not be located.

Useless feather brained simpleton with the grey matter of an arachnid.

Inconsequential Dolt! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by martineverest(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

You're dumber than a kid who just began pre-nursery education.

You half-wit!

You should be placed with the hyenas in a zoo as your IQ is nothing compared to that of a fly. Even with a torch light your cerebral cortex will not be located.

Useless feather brained simpleton with the grey matter of an arachnid.

Inconsequential Dolt! undecided

i really blame myself for exchanging invectives with a bird-brained teenager............i think u should concentrate more in passing ur jamb and furthering your education,rather than fooling urself on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by mindtricks: 10:48pm On May 23, 2016
Nawa4nl:
The Silence from B00hari is deafening.
The Silence from the Northern Governors is deafening.
The Silence from the Sultan of Sokoto is deafening.

The Silence from the Northern Group calling for the crushing of IPOB is deafening,
but cannot call the mobile division of Boko Haram who are the Fulani Herdsmen to order

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/21/treat-ipob-other-militants-like-boko-haram-northern-groups-tell-fg/

They are quick to reject that these are their kinsmen the fulani's who are just
the mobile division of Boko Haram.

The Police & Army are quick to shoot unarmed IPOB protesters but won't lift a finger against the Fulani Herdsmen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7nmzc10ZyA

The Nigerian Army are quick to invade the Creeks looking for NDA people.
B00hari says to kill off NDA guys but is silent on the Mobile Divison of Boko Haram, the fulani herdsmen.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/10/again-buhari-promises-to-exterminate-militants-as-military-invades-gbaramatu/

Remember that when the Fulani's & Yoruba's fought that the Security forces aided the Fulanis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmaBWS4Om48

When the igbo farmers fought back, the army guys left the fulani herdsmen and arrested the farmers

NIGEERIANS WAKE UP THIS IS A PLANNED JIHAD.
THEY THEMSELVES CONFESS THAT IT'S PLANNED.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/07/enugu-massacre-how-we-planned-attack-in-kogi-state-suspect-confesses/

THIS IS THE CONTINUATION OF THE USMAN DAN FODIO PHILOSOPHY OF CONQUER THE SOUTH BY JIHAD

REMEMBER BUHARI CALLED FOR FULL SHARIA IN NIGERIA

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria/

Tuface And Blackface This is a planned JIHAD

Weighty claims there!

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by naijaboiy: 6:58am On May 24, 2016
martineverest:
i really blame myself for exchanging invectives with a bird-brained teenager............i think u should concentrate more in passing ur jamb and furthering your education,rather than fooling urself on nairaland

Hahaha....FOOL!

You and who is writing JAMB? Do I Look like your younger brother to you? Or you think I'm like you that waited for aeons before you finally passed your JAMB to study one useless course in the university? grin

You must be redundantly intertwined upstairs!

You made a myopic comment and when I confronted you, you defended yourself with insults first, now you want to claim victim. grin

You and who is a teenager? LOL! You should be kept in outer space so you don't infect others with your ravishing stüpidity.

You Hapless tool! Next time make a mature comment like the adult that you are and not like a primary school kid.

Have a nice day kidult. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) by martineverest(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hahaha....FOOL!

You and who is writing JAMB? Do I Look like your younger brother to you? Or you think I'm like you that waited for aeons before you finally passed your JAMB to study one useless course in the university? grin

You must be redundantly intertwined upstairs!

You made a myopic comment and when I confronted you, you defended yourself with insults first, now you want to claim victim. grin

You and who is a teenager? LOL! You should be kept in outer space so you don't infect others with your ravishing stüpidity.

You Hapless tool! Next time make a mature comment like the adult that you are and not like a primary school kid.

Have a nice day kidult. smiley
smh for u..... Nice knowing your level of stupidity, tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos / DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.