Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Agents Of Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Agents Of Help (473 Views)

Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... / "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye / Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agents Of Help by EffectualPrayer: 10:28am On May 23, 2016
During the time of famine in Samaria, a destitute woman cried unto the king of the land for help- 2Kings 6: 26, she said, Help,my Lord, o king. But the king replied, " if the LORD do not help you, where shall I help you..." The situation of the nation presently is not difference from the situation above. People are in need of help and are clamouring for help from whoever has it. The psalmist says in Psalm 60:11, "Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man".
There is no one born of a woman that does not need help or helpers irrespective of status. Help is what you need but which you are incapable to get.
while helper is someone or something that has what you need and ready or available to give it or assist you with it.
Agents of help are supernatural helpers God has positions and instructs to help you beyond ordinary understanding.
No wonder the Psalmist opines, I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence comes my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

SOME OF THE AGENTS OF HELP
1. God- Psalm 24:1, Isaiah 41:10
2. Jesus Christ- John 5:6, Matthew 8:23-27
3. Holy Spirit- Romans 8:26
4. Angels- Hebrews 1:14, Acts 12:7-8
5. Man- 1Chronicles 12:22

SECRETS TO RECEIVED HELP
1. Genuine Salvation - Matthew 7:6
2. Obedience to God's directives - John 2:5.
3. Releasing and engaging word of faith - Isaiah 34:16, Job 38:12.
4. Serving God -Matthew 22:37
5. Avoid Sin - John 5:14
6. Giving - Ecclesiastes 11:1-4

Friends, God is able to help you and He is also ready to raise helpers for you if only you can put your trust in Him. Help is not far from you. The help you are seeking for is near you! Don't think the way the multitude are reasoning in such a time as this. You need to move with God. The situation of the country is not a new thing but you need to possess the mind of Christ to be able to prosper in this economic turbulent situations.

I pray that help will locate you in Jesus name.
God will raise helpers for your projects in Jesus name.
I command every power that is frustrating help in your life to perish in Jesus name.
As God commanded ravens bird to fed Elijah in that same order I command destiny helpers to locate you in Jesus name.
in this economy crisis help will distinguish you in Jesus name.
God bless you with the resources to become helper to someone out there in Jesus name.
You shall not experience famine in Jesus namr

for counselling.
Pastor Stephen
Re: Agents Of Help by EffectualPrayer: 5:38pm On May 24, 2016
EffectualPrayer:
During the time of famine in Samaria, a destitute woman cried unto the king of the land for help- 2Kings 6: 26, she said, Help,my Lord, o king. But the king replied, " if the LORD do not help you, where shall I help you..." The situation of the nation presently is not difference from the situation above. People are in need of help and are clamouring for help from whoever has it. The psalmist says in Psalm 60:11, "Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man".
There is no one born of a woman that does not need help or helpers irrespective of status. Help is what you need but which you are incapable to get.
while helper is someone or something that has what you need and ready or available to give it or assist you with it.
Agents of help are supernatural helpers God has positions and instructs to help you beyond ordinary understanding.
No wonder the Psalmist opines, I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence comes my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

SOME OF THE AGENTS OF HELP
1. God- Psalm 24:1, Isaiah 41:10
2. Jesus Christ- John 5:6, Matthew 8:23-27
3. Holy Spirit- Romans 8:26
4. Angels- Hebrews 1:14, Acts 12:7-8
5. Man- 1Chronicles 12:22

SECRETS TO RECEIVED HELP
1. Genuine Salvation - Matthew 7:6
2. Obedience to God's directives - John 2:5.
3. Releasing and engaging word of faith - Isaiah 34:16, Job 38:12.
4. Serving God -Matthew 22:37
5. Avoid Sin - John 5:14
6. Giving - Ecclesiastes 11:1-4

Friends, God is able to help you and He is also ready to raise helpers for you if only you can put your trust in Him. Help is not far from you. The help you are seeking for is near you! Don't think the way the multitude are reasoning in such a time as this. You need to move with God. The situation of the country is not a new thing but you need to possess the mind of Christ to be able to prosper in this economic turbulent situations.

I pray that help will locate you in Jesus name.
God will raise helpers for your projects in Jesus name.
I command every power that is frustrating help in your life to perish in Jesus name.
As God commanded ravens bird to fed Elijah in that same order I command destiny helpers to locate you in Jesus name.
in this economy crisis help will distinguish you in Jesus name.
God bless you with the resources to become helper to someone out there in Jesus name.
You shall not experience famine in Jesus namr

for counselling.
Pastor Stephen

(1) (Reply)

Every Christian Must Emulate This Young Boy / Spiritual People, What Should I Study In The University? / Spirituality Or Politics: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.