Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) (36623 Views)

Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos / Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson / Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by GurlFriend: 10:36am On May 23, 2016
When I saw this story, my body went cold but my blood boiled hot.

According to twitter user YM Rigasa, a satanic step mother virtually demolished and dismantled this innocent little boy who is her step son. She cut his tongue, broke his arms and legs, damaged his right eye and castrated the poor child with a blade. The horrifying incident happened in Kano.

I can't think clearly now because my mind boggles.

See more photos below and people's horrified reactions

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/horror-satanic-step-mother-in-kano.html

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:37am On May 23, 2016
Disturbing indeed shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Sirpluv: 10:38am On May 23, 2016
Blood of Jesus :O ;O

1 Like

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by GurlFriend: 10:38am On May 23, 2016
Everyone is united in their horror at this babaric and unbelievable act.

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by amsoslim(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2016
Blood of fowl
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2016
Please, how did she find the convenience of doing it? Was the victim under her care? Where was the victim's biological mother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by GurlFriend: 10:44am On May 23, 2016

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2016
Sometimes I wish God could give me powers to send thunder to such people. What offence could this poor child have committed to deserve? Why not take whatever grudge you have on his father or mother?

19 Likes

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by DjHypno(m): 11:41am On May 23, 2016
Women with wickedness... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by ivyy(f): 12:06pm On May 23, 2016
This is so sad. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Young03(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2016
bad
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2016
That woman should be castrated ASAP! Let her feel the wickedness she's sowing!

4 Likes

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by lekjons(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2016
She must be some kinda barren bîtch!

3 Likes

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Jediel1(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2016
D way this world is going eh devil will be taking lectures from human wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by purpleblood: 12:08pm On May 23, 2016
Chai! Kedu ife madu mere Ndi ugwu. Ndi a bu nnoo uburu ewu. God forbid!! **spits*

12 Likes

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by elpj: 12:08pm On May 23, 2016
Lack of d fear of God lead her to this. Representative of d devil on earth.

1 Like

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by SUPOL(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2016
Thats attempted murder, she should go in for it

3 Likes

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by jeje123(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2016
She is a potential animal leaving among us

3 Likes

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Seunboss(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2016
to all of u that were saying "no matter what a woman does, it is wrong to hit her. even if she hits you". would you also scream domestic violence if this woman's husband beat the crap out of her and she came crying to you?

12 Likes

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Sunnykaka(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2016
Y nw...
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 12:10pm On May 23, 2016
Chai! Why are some people very wicked? cry get well soon little angel cry
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Ezedon(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2016
Women and their wicked nature

2 Likes

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 12:14pm On May 23, 2016
Seunboss:
to all of u that were saying "no matter what a woman does, it is wrong to hit her. even if she hits you". would you also scream domestic violence if this woman's husband beat the crap out of her and she came crying to you?
what is this one saying for Christsake! This woman should be punish for this. Beating her is a light punishment

7 Likes

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by tbarrister(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2016
Seunboss:
If I'm the father I will beat her to death!! walahi no one can do that to my seed and go free, NOBODY!!!
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Safemode(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2016
Just see another wicked human beans!
You ll wonder what tha fuc k is wrong with their. rains when they do wicked acts like this.
My judgement:
The sane should be done to the perpetrators.
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by zitauju(f): 12:16pm On May 23, 2016
What the heck, that woman must be wicked and heartless

1 Like

Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Temismith(f): 12:16pm On May 23, 2016
sametin shud be done to her. winsh
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by blossomnet1: 12:17pm On May 23, 2016
wickedness in high places..
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by Amajerry83(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2016
Let her be used as a sacrifice to appease the gods. A burnt offering will do.
Re: Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:18pm On May 23, 2016
Mehn!!!!! Worst thing that could ever happen to a man.... He just rented the 'young man' manless'.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prostitutes Attack Each Other Over 'big' Customer In Abuja / Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam / Woman Caught Picking Used Panties And Pads In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.