Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson (48075 Views)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Islie: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2017
Mudiaga Affe, Calabar

A 35 year - old man from Ikot -Okpora village in Biase Local Government Area of Cross River State, Okon Ubem, has allegedly killed his wife, Eka Imaobong, after having sex with her in the farm.

The suspect, who will soon be charged to court for murder, is also accused of killing his eight year - old stepson identified as Godswill at the same scene of the incident.

The Cross River State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Hafiz Inuwa, stated this in Calabar while addressing journalists.

Inuwa said the suspect was arrested on May 13, 2017 following a tip - off by one John Bassey, adding that he had confessed to the crime and would soon be charged to court.

“ On May 13, 2017, at about 1500 hours, one John Bassey (male ) of Ikot - Okpora village in Biase LGA reported to the Divisional Police headquarters in Akpet Central that one of his tenants, Okon Ubem, went to farm where he murdered his wife , Eka Imaobong, and her eight year - old son , Godswill.

“The suspect confessed to the crime and will be arraigned in court soon," he said.

In an interview with Southern City News, Ubem alleged that he killed his wife because she stole his N40,000.

He admitted that he murdered the stepson because the eight year - old boy insulted him.

Ubem, who did not show remorse for the dastardly act , said he murdered the wife after making love to her in the bush.

“ She stole my N40,000 So, I went to meet her in the farm and killed her . Yes, I made love to her before killing her. I also killed the stepson because he abused me, ” he said.

Meanwhile, the state Commissioner of Police has confirmed the arrest of four persons for unlawful possession of 4, 555 national identity cards bearing different names.

He said that on further interrogation, the suspects disclosed that an unidentified employee of the Independent National Electoral Commission gave the identity cards to them.

But it was learnt that the suspects had reportedly broken into the state office of the National Identity Management Commission where they stole the cards.

Inuwa said, “ On May 19, 2017 at about 1730 hours , operatives of the X - squad unit of the command accosted one Donald Okon and Collins Cyril while attempting to escape at a drug joint along Eyo Edem Street in Calabar. Upon search, the following items were found with them:
One voter ’s card in the name of Sam Godwin and 4,555 national identity cards bearing different names.

On interrogation, they claimed that an INEC worker (name unknown) gave the cards to them. Investigation is ongoing, ” he said.

http://punchng.com/man-kills-wife-stepson-after-sex-in-bush/
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by INTROVERT(f): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2017
Sad

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by petux(m): 8:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Okon Ubem

Even your own wife

Let me come and be going.

4 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by toxxnoni(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmm what a life

Promo kiss tongue cool

Check out our signature in green colour down
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by NwaAmaikpe: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
shocked

That is what we call...

The last supper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by brunofarad(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pls Angel Michael, it's high time you sound the trumpet already .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Spermatozoon: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Obong of Calabar must hear this.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by oladimejiX: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
OMG
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by iyayip(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
hmmm
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by bikerboy1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Islie:

Meanwhile, the state Commissioner of Police has confirmed the arrest of four persons for unlawful possession of 4, 555 national identity cards bearing different names.

grin

Still searching for the connection between this line and the topic (MAN_KILL_WIFE).

Op come and clarify this issue angry

8 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Onyinye15(f): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
this one weak me

She stole my N40,000 So, I went to meet her in the farm and killed her . Yes, I made love to her before killing her. I also killed the stepson because he abused me, ” he said.

what is wrong with undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Olukologia(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dey should make him have sex with Bull dog, and the dog should eat him up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by YungMillionaire: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by delishpot: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
If reverse was the case now ...... We for no hear word for NL again.

4 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by NwaAmaikpe: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
shocked

This is not right...the family was obviously dysfunctional

Why will somebody's wife steal from him?

Why will his stepson disrespect him?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by witken89(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
God is watching us...................Justice must be served by GOD

3 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by emmayayodeji(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Tragic
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by melody91: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
definition of sanlori gidigan
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by ajalawole(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
NCAN cheesy................... where are my comrade in crime cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Monalisa185(f): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
the evil men do.......
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Separate cross river from the rest of Nigeria.

For our sanity!

Sarcasm fully intended

2 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by val4sure(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
This one is strong.
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
this wan Weak me she
Ncan the matter suppose weak una too undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by chubinwa(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
dis one weak. rip to d dead
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Cchley8(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
I weak for this one
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by naijajobx: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
sad
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by oviejnr(m): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
This one is strong sad

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Kellibae(f): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hmm
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by herdekunley9ja(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
dis crazy...

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Weed ,frustration and hunger are bad combinations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Planned Ikorodu Bank Robbery In 30 Minutes— Suspect / #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station / Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.