Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To (77044 Views)

( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria / Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More / Some Things You Should Know About Profiting From Drop-shipping Business!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2020
yusufDeveloper:
Please, reply this comment when you see it. Your number isn't going and we have unfinished business to complete.

Sorry for late reply bro. Actually, I'm offline everywhere for a while now for a purpose.

I hope you have fixed the issue?
Otherwise reply this post
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mimon79(m): 12:21am On Oct 06, 2020
CosmicJames:

Sorry for late reply bro. Actually, I'm offline everywhere for a while now for a purpose.

I hope you have fixed the issue?
Otherwise reply this post

@cosmicjames Please, how do I contact you? Thanks.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2020
mimon79:

@cosmicjames Please, how do I contact you? Thanks.
You can reach me on whatsapp.

+234 703 674 1556

However, I'm currently offline for a project and may not be able to process your request at this time
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2021
Shipping Business Plan In Nigeria: Our detailed and comprehensive sample Shipping Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.

Based on recent research, we have discovered that the Shipping Business Plan is a profitable business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and that’s exactly what our shipping Business plan in Nigeria is all about

for the complete business plan, click here >>> https://www.bestnigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/shipping-business-plan-in-nigeria-2021-pdf/
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by JULIUS15151: 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
Interesting
Also check this out; https://www.nairaland.com/julius15151

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ismaila Mompha Flaunts $4million Cash On Instagram (photos) / 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? / The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.