Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,510 members, 7,958,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift (44682 Views)

Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend / Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by owoshuyi(m): 6:14am On May 24, 2016
[quote author=bujudwele post=45904307][/quote]
Yeah i expect u to tell me. Even u dnt tel me, den u should know d man of God u are judging may also be doing gud thins 4 d poor dat we dnt know about.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by kolaosita4(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2016
Enriching the rich,there is more that meet the eye
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by djblue007(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2016
owoshuyi:

Yeah, becos u are more righteous than him.
Exactly.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by bidestroy001: 7:57pm On May 24, 2016
some ppl here are poor and it shows even in their words. Am even surprise in some pastors that join to say bad things about bro Joshua Iginla. This is what is happening within the house of God. ( Jealousy ). When someone has money and dont give out you guys will say hes stingy and many things. When he gives you say hes an occultist. If you dont know his story dont criticize him. he says and i quote ( what ppl dont know they criticize and what they knows they tried to destroy ). How many ppl in your area have you put smile on his/her face this month. God will put fire in anyone that say bad things about my papa. More grace to your elbow papa. ( mouth is for the mouther to be mouthed..... that is my papa message to you all
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by bidestroy001: 8:00pm On May 24, 2016
Deenite:
Enriching the rich, i see no point or blessing coming out of dat. And where did he got all dat money from sef inside dis fearless buhari era?

some ppl here are poor and it shows even in their words. Am even surprise in some pastors that join to say bad things about bro Joshua Iginla. This is what is happening within the house of God. ( Jealousy ). When someone has money and dont give out you guys will say hes stingy and many things. When he gives you say hes an occultist. If you dont know his story dont criticize him. he says and i quote ( what ppl dont know they criticize and what they knows they tried to destroy ). How many ppl in your area have you put smile on his/her face this month. God will put fire in anyone that say bad things about my papa. More grace to your elbow papa. ( mouth is for the mouther to be mouthed..... that is my papa message to you all
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by bidestroy001: 8:01pm On May 24, 2016
Immunity1:
If you ask me i will tell you this pastor has gone mad give to the poor not to the rich fake pastor shameless hypocrite

na your papa gone mad not my papa
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by bidestroy001: 8:02pm On May 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
Smh one word.. ... SHOWOFF

That is why your life is still the same like still water
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by bidestroy001: 8:04pm On May 24, 2016
kay29000:
Tokunbo cars.

Have you been able to give out a cup of rice out and put smile on someone face? shame to you
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by bidestroy001: 8:05pm On May 24, 2016
djblue007:
EFCC will soon probe him.

For his source of money.

yes the way they probe your poor papa. you guys always jam talk. shameless
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by bidestroy001: 8:08pm On May 24, 2016
Deenite:
Enriching the rich, i see no point or blessing coming out of dat. And where did he got all dat money from sef inside dis fearless buhari era?

go ask your father the question. this is why some billionaire in the country are hidden to help. Shameless
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by bidestroy001: 8:10pm On May 24, 2016
owoshuyi:

In d last few days, WHAT HAVE U DONE 4 D POOR?

its your father turn to get koboko. shameless
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by mrvitalis(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2016
bidestroy001:

That is why your life is still the same like still water
Am young by the time am 30

Mrvitalis products will be essential for ur life
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by bidestroy001: 8:16pm On May 24, 2016
kenoz:
Mtchew

Cheap attention seeker

Why giving cars to celebrities that already has cars ?

he need know attention of hypocrite like you. he does his thing in the new 80k capacity church he just build for God. God will course your mouth
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by owoshuyi(m): 8:33pm On May 24, 2016
bidestroy001:

God bless u and ur father, bro.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by owoshuyi(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2016
bidestroy001:

I thot u were refering to me b4, i didnt know u were refering to bujudwele. I'm not against d Prophet Iginla.
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by djblue007(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2016
bidestroy001:

yes the way they probe your poor papa. you guys always jam talk. shameless
Thunder fire you and your whole family!!! You seem to be fatherless or have an irresponsible one. How dare you mention my papa in this matter? I thought you an intellectual but I never know you lack common manner and courtesy. it's no surprise to me because I smell corruption from your ill-mannered write up. Learn not to insult a stranger. Dumb ass! There are many poor people out there he could have helped without making a noise. Those people he helped ain't poor!
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by bujudwele: 7:53am On May 25, 2016
[quote author=bidestroy001 post=45935407]

its your father turn to get koboko
u are simply a bastard. and never ever in your life refer to mu dad again. ur dad should have worn a condom when having sex with that ashy to avoid adding to the senseless retards we have on earth already. i dont blame you when a 1000 units of ur brain would convieniently swim through the eye of a needle. get it i know you cant decipher that. it simply means that ur last born will be twice your height b4 you know dat 1+1=2. wonda hw sum people will just be insulting peeps fathers online. no blame u sha. u no fit talk am real life. and guess what ur dad is a bastar*. i dint say it. u said so. wink @bidestroy001
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by emyblinkx(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2016
Immunity1:
If you ask me i will tell you this pastor has gone mad give to the poor not to the rich fake pastor shameless hypocrite

you are a fool,he only gave to 7 nollywood personalities,d rest were to his members,he also have scholarships to d less privileged and gave money to widows,so know d full story before commenting
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by emyblinkx(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2016
Rednaxelot:
the pastor is sowing seed where he can bountifully reap.

imagine the celebs he gave cars, coming to his church every Sunday to lay down offering and tithe, who doesn't know that is a pure investment?

no amount of tithe and offering can change his life
use sense to comment
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by emyblinkx(m): 12:11pm On May 26, 2016
preciousMI1:
and there are less privileged in that church plus widows including orphans not exempting the handicapped.... Christianity is going sour... fame for fame. politicians have failed us so also the so called men of God

he also gave to them, use ur head,,common sense is common
Re: Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift by Stanbeto: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pastor Answer My Call o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Breaking News : No More Trousers For Redeemed Ladies, Adeboye Orders / "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.