Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Difference In Commodity Prices Between GEJ And Buhari's Govt.(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference In Commodity Prices Between GEJ And Buhari's Govt.(photos) (1319 Views)

The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" / Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference In Commodity Prices Between GEJ And Buhari's Govt.(photos) by 2rutalk1: 6:26pm On May 23, 2016
Corruption versus integrity.

Re: Difference In Commodity Prices Between GEJ And Buhari's Govt.(photos) by VocalWalls: 6:31pm On May 23, 2016
The figures aren't real.
Re: Difference In Commodity Prices Between GEJ And Buhari's Govt.(photos) by 2rutalk1: 6:39pm On May 23, 2016
VocalWalls:
The figures aren't real.
. back it up with evidence please. At least we know the prevailing market price of commodities these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference In Commodity Prices Between GEJ And Buhari's Govt.(photos) by VocalWalls: 6:45pm On May 23, 2016
2rutalk1:
. back it up with evidence please. At least we know the prevailing market price of commodities these days.

I'm a Jonathan lover, but I can't sell my conscience.

During Jonathan's tenure, I used to buy a bag of rice at 10,500
I used to trade with my gtb MasterCard at 270 per dollar, and yeah, we all bought fuel for 97, and sometimes higher...
I always buy nibbles at 300 naira, then and now...

Sincerity never killed anyone.
Re: Difference In Commodity Prices Between GEJ And Buhari's Govt.(photos) by andy82: 6:46pm On May 23, 2016
VocalWalls:
The figures aren't real.

stay there make pant dey wear u. eron gidi grin
VocalWalls:
The figures aren't real.

stay there make pant dey wear u. eron gidi
Re: Difference In Commodity Prices Between GEJ And Buhari's Govt.(photos) by 2rutalk1: 6:51pm On May 23, 2016
VocalWalls:

I used to trade with my gtb MasterCard at 270 per dollar, and yeah, we all bought fuel for 97, and sometimes higher...

I can remember vividly that in GEJ's 5 years in office, it was around 2014/2015 that a bag of rice sold for that amount when the FG planned to ban rice importation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference In Commodity Prices Between GEJ And Buhari's Govt.(photos) by wordychap: 8:12pm On May 23, 2016
1 Congo of garri here is N680
Re: Difference In Commodity Prices Between GEJ And Buhari's Govt.(photos) by mightyhazel: 8:30pm On May 23, 2016
2rutalk1:
Corruption versus integrity.
say bughara

Ife n'ine

2 Likes

Re: Difference In Commodity Prices Between GEJ And Buhari's Govt.(photos) by mightyhazel: 8:34pm On May 23, 2016
VocalWalls:

ok,...and I bought fuel at 350 per litre in bugharia's regime too,...

3 Likes

Re: Difference In Commodity Prices Between GEJ And Buhari's Govt.(photos) by smarthG(f): 9:52am On May 24, 2016
Even Nigerians are much of a problem than Govt. Things are waring nagative change and you stand and defend government when government can not even defend you. What's your gain.

Those that their head is not correct are even ready to support their own death sentence.

We are all in it anyway.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipeline Again / Why Nigerians Should Join Me In Begging Buhari To Extradite Me From America / What Is Contidess Salary Structure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.