Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students (4741 Views)

"I Have Been Eating Plastic Rice For 2 Months; Be Careful" - Lady Cries Out / When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by succyblinks(f): 8:10pm On May 23, 2016
We all are passing through the hard economy right now and I tell you it's harder being a student

just this afternoon I was left with just 500 naira and I was so hungry I needed good food so I came up with an idea

you all know the current status of tomatoes so it's off the list

LIST OF INGREDIENTS

50 naira pepper

300 naira fish ( you can use anything you want according to your pocket?

50 naira carrot (diced)

100 naira liver ( for garnishing, it's optional tho)

rice , groundnut oil, tin tomato, and onions ( I had this at home)

PREPARATIONS STEPS:

Parboiled the rice as usual

Place your frying pan on the fire and add groundnut oil

Add your chopped onions and stir

Add your blended pepper and fry very well

Add your tin tomatoes and chopped carrots

Leave to fry for some minutes

Pour your fried stew into the rice add your fish, diced liver, maggi, salt and other seasoning.

Bring to boil.

voila, your super sweet jollof rice is ready

P.S: I added some butter to give it some sweet smelling aroma ( it's optional)

This served me, my roommates and dozen of friends and I still have some left

1 Like

Re: 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by Nobody: 5:11am On May 24, 2016
Liver and fish together? I wonder how that will taste.
Re: 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by vera031(f): 10:36am On May 24, 2016
Pix or........ You know the rest. grin grin
Re: 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by Booty4me: 1:54pm On May 24, 2016
cool
Re: 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by aydelicious: 2:42pm On May 24, 2016
interesting meal but you will have show us the picture of the food now.
Re: 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by succyblinks(f): 9:41pm On May 26, 2016
Muafrika2:
Liver and fish together? I wonder how that will taste.

it actually tasted good

1 Like

Re: 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by succyblinks(f): 9:31am On May 27, 2016
vera031:
Pix or........ You know the rest. grin grin

Seen? wink
Re: 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by succyblinks(f): 9:32am On May 27, 2016
aydelicious:
interesting meal but you will have show us the picture of the food now.

I've attached the picture
Re: 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by aydelicious: 3:36pm On May 27, 2016
succyblinks:

I've attached the picture
alright that will be nice then.
Re: 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by Donpizzle(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2016
u did not boil the fish b4 adding it to ur rice?? I no sabi cook o. Buh I c u I get hope.lol

1 Like

Re: 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by succyblinks(f): 4:45pm On May 30, 2016
Donpizzle:
u did not boil the fish b4 adding it to ur rice?? I no sabi cook o. Buh I c u I get hope.lol

Lol.. No sane person can eat raw fish.. I bought smoked fish so I saw no need of adding it or do they still cook smoked fish?
Re: 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by succyblinks(f): 4:46pm On May 30, 2016
Donpizzle:

Lol.. No sane person can eat raw fish.. I bought smoked fish so I saw no need of adding it or do they still boil smoked fish?
Re: 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by Emperoradrian(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2016
Op we ve seen d rice ,it looks appetizing,altho we no taste am o,Bt I no see d fish and liver? Abi u d do lik me wey d finish my meat/fish before d fud go done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by adesteve0606(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2016
Cure yourdiabetes with with food supplement
Re: 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by succyblinks(f): 8:02pm On May 31, 2016
Emperoradrian:
Op we ve seen d rice ,it looks appetizing,altho we no taste am o,Bt I no see d fish and liver? Abi u d do lik me wey d finish my meat/fish before d fud go done.

D liver was diced so u have to look closely to see them but as for the fish grin cheesy
Re: 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by Tac67: 8:33am On May 31, 2021
I wrote articles for succyblinks

The worth is 8,000 Naira. Succyblinks has chosen not to pay me for my services citing unnecessary excuses that because I didn't put my surname in my bank details I supplied he/she won't pay me.

These are people who go to international sites, get paid between 2 and 5 dollar a word, hire us to work at 1 Naira per word and yet refuse to pay for services rendered

I worked for 3 clients and auto copied my bank details and sent to all. All remaining client paid. Succyblinks is refusing to pay me stating that I didn't put surname as a result I won't be paid.

Be this as it may, I informed Succyblinks that my account is my account and payment should be made for my service. He/she is trying to make a slave out of me and forcing me to " like the arse " for services I rendered... It should be clear to all that Succyblinks is not only cruel, a thief a cheat, a scammer. His/Her phone number and moniker should be registered into the forum's list of scammers

He/She has blocked me on WhatsApp and has refused to pay me my hard earned money. Yes. It's my money and I laboured for it. During the entire process I kept rewriting back and forth these are articles I virtually wrote each twice because of extreme and excessive nagging and to spend 10 days of my life, spend my resources, time and effort, Succyblinks must be added to the list of forum scammers.

Nairalanders call this thief to order

Here's his/her contact

Mynd44 if I'm not paid, this phone number should be added to list of scammers. I can afford to lose the 8000 Naira, but we need to help other good Nairalanders know toxic people so they can avoid dealing with these psychologically sick human beings
Re: 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by FuckHomophobes: 10:33pm On May 31, 2021
₦100 liver... Omo grin nor be juju be that
Re: 500 Naira Jollof Rice For Students by Probz(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
It might be decent one-pot rice but jollof it is not.

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Of Apples Carpet Floor An Ochard After Severe Storm In Ireland(Photos) / 7 Solid Truths About Eating Cow Skin (ponmo) / Peter Obi's Birthday Cake Goes Viral. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.