Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding (43200 Views)

Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" / Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) / Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Lilimax(f): 10:11am On May 24, 2016
Lovely outfit but too much make up making her face looked waxed embarassed
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:12am On May 24, 2016
Vickyydera:
babe gt off my mention. haba . is it because am better than you? for your information I like coco adeleke and as for praying for rich husband that's pure bullshit.

how can someone be so frustrated .

U like her? shocked
But u just called her an old 30+ a while ago,
What a definition of likeness!
Meanwhile 30+ is not old, its maturity.
Have u ever wondered y men knows exactly wat they want in a woman wen choosing a wife?
Its because they wait till maturity.

My advice...
-Stop hating ur fellow women
We can never progress if we keep on hating one another.
-Establish urself while u still got d tym.
Make lots of money, it will save u a lot of insults and beatings wen u r married.
-Dont rush into marriage.
Married life is d most difficult life u can ever live as a woman, most of ur dreams will be swept under d carpet by ur husband and d stress of pregnancy and raising kids.
I am telling u from experiece cos I am married. U have to struggle to get approval to pursue even d smallest dream. So wen next u see a woman that already makes a good living b4 getting married, u shuldnt hate but respect her.

Thank me later. Off ur mention. Bye.

4 Likes

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:24am On May 24, 2016
SuperSupremo:
despite her sophisticated makeups you still see she is old.

she is probably considered the right bride because of her father's status

She wasted much time home

Over sabi.... Her husband complain give you?

Taking nivaquine on someone's joy...

1 Like

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by SuperSupremo(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2016
Amelian:

Over sabi.... Her husband complain give you?
Taking nivaquine on someone's joy...
Are you the husband

Shift make I see road joo
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:34am On May 24, 2016
mineANDurs:

U like her? shocked
Have u ever wondered y men knows exactly wat they want in a woman wen choosing a wife?

My advice...
Make lots of money, it will save u a lot of insults and beatings wen u r married.
Married life is d most difficult life u can ever live as a woman, most of ur dreams will be swept under d carpet by ur husband and d stress of pregnancy and raising kids.
I am telling u from experiece cos I am married. U have to struggle to get approval to pursue even d smallest dream. So wen next u see a woman that already makes a good living b4 getting married, u shuldnt hate but respect her.

Pure facts of life#
Have seen it happen with my married friends, live...
God bless u for saying it as , it is.
Most comfortable men even marry 30+ these days.
Before one year in the marriage, babies have started popping up.. Shes successful in her career and humble, while the man is also doing well.... Both join resources to make their home, heaven on earth... Nobody ready to suffer these days..

1 Like

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:48am On May 24, 2016
SuperSupremo:

Are you the husband

Shift make I see road joo

What a pity...smmhhhh...

Did her husband complain to you!

Bad belle..
Happy couple enjoying their moments.. You are their hating and u expect God to pick your call... Siddon there , dey wait... Dumbo!
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 11:43am On May 24, 2016
mineANDurs:

U like her? shocked

My advice...

you talk like someone who is not happy in her marriage. I guess you were praying for a rich man to marry u and it didn't click. sorry dear. Manage your husband like that. that's of you are really married.
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Omotayor123(f): 12:09pm On May 24, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

A friend's elder sister wore six different attires during her traditional wedding...

I mean, S.I.X cheesy..

The stress of changing alone can choke me, reasons I just hate testing different clothes when buying, though my sister is an opposite angry..

I think 2 attires are cool for a traditional wedding..

Well, life is a choice, and she looked good in all 4 smiley..
Wow shocked shocked at six... I agree with you that it's by choice.
Me sef no with withstand the stress of changing into this and that.

And did you notice she was wearing different make over in each of those attire cheesy grin
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 24, 2016
mineANDurs:

Ur comment said it all,
U are a HATER and A BEGGER who is praying for a rich husband to leech.

Just so u know, guys are no more smilling!
If u turn into a parasite, they turn into demons.

Get a life and make plans for ur future.

Lazy as*
One more thing , did you marry at the age of 40? since you like women to marry when they are matured. And who told you a woman that marry at the age of 30+ or 40+ might not face the same circumstances with someone that marry at the age of 20+? Age has nothing to do with marriage, A man that will insult you or even beat you will do so despite your money and your age(look at the case of tiwa and tbillz,tbillz beat tiwa and do other bad stuffs even with all her money and success) A friend of mine married her husband at the age of 20 and her husband trained her in school, right now they have kids and they are very happy.

As for what you said, yes I will marry early becos the advantages out weight the disadvantages, I will be able to have my kids early and see my grandchildren.

And as for you calling me a begger and telling me I will be a leech to my husband, it is very funny becos a woman will not depend on her husband when she is a graduate with a good job. kapeesh!

Truth be told I don't know why you are being so sentimental about this whole thing, I just made a statement and you end up insulting me, you must be really frustrated in your marriage. God help you.
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:27pm On May 24, 2016
Omotayor123:

Wow shocked shocked at six... I agree with you that it's by choice.
Me sef no with withstand the stress of changing into this and that.

And did you notice she was wearing different make over in each of those attire cheesy grin
Hehehehehe.. I saw that..

Well, the other lady did just a neutral make over for all her attires..

1 Like

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by tana4gud(f): 2:28pm On May 24, 2016
buchi16:
she is pretty make she jst close dat teeth abeg..no good dentition
na her fault....abi na she create her Self?
Na wao
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by mirabeldesmond(f): 4:22pm On May 24, 2016
A
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by SuperSupremo(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2016
Amelian:

What a pity...smmhhhh...

Did her husband complain to you!

Bad belle..
Happy couple enjoying their moments.. You are their hating and u expect God to pick your call... Siddon there , dey wait... Dumbo!
Ladies.....

Even when u want to be a nice guy they will try to push you to the wall.

Anyway won't insult you back but remember Baba God no be your tribe member to refuse my call.

Am yet to call,I now only flash.

If I call He go pick sharp sharp and I go invite you to my party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Mimick Niniola Live Band Performance, Got People Laughing / Osita Iheme In A Bathtub With Two Ladies. (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.