Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding (43196 Views)

Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" / Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) / Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Tynasparks(f): 10:52pm On May 23, 2016
Lovely outfits kiss
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by fabfunmi(f): 11:00pm On May 23, 2016
Realy pretty!!!!!!!!
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Aleora(f): 11:06pm On May 23, 2016
asumo12:
This morning I mistakenly transfered N200k to a wrong phone number via GTB mobile money transfer.
After thinking of a way to stop the person from withdrawing the money,

I came up with an idea of sending a text message to the person's phone number saying:::

"""Hello dark and worthy initiate, I hope you're OK. I believe you have received the money I sent to you....
It's for your initiation into the eternal mystical order of glorious satanism in the ogboni fraternity scheduled to take place tomorrow at 12 midnight. That money is only for your transport. I'll send you more for shopping.
There are riches awaiting you in this kingdom. Two weeks after the initiation, a family member very close to your heart will die, this will unlock your ticket to wealth and you will have the ability to fly at night to any part of the world. Thanks in advance.
Buh in case you're not ready to join, please send back the money immediately to avoid ur sudden death."""

Five minutes later, I got an SMS saying::
"Please send another N600k, three of my friends are also interested."
Omo I fainted....
I just dey wake now :
Lmao

cry
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Missmossy(f): 11:09pm On May 23, 2016
She looks good,like the trad attires cheesy
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by SirShymexx: 11:20pm On May 23, 2016
Her teeth tho. grin

I bet she never had a dentist growing up. Always hide ya teeth, girl.

Still a big fan of Davido.
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:23pm On May 23, 2016
Omotayor123:
Four different outfit for traditional wedding
Wetin eye no go see for this money bag people.undecided

Well, I wish you a blissful marital life. We don't want to read story that touch the heart....
A friend's elder sister wore six different attires during her traditional wedding...

I mean, S.I.X cheesy..

The stress of changing alone can choke me, reasons I just hate testing different clothes when buying, though my sister is an opposite angry..

I think 2 attires are cool for a traditional wedding..

Well, life is a choice, and she looked good in all 4 smiley..
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by gozzlin: 11:24pm On May 23, 2016
Didn't know she was a plain looking girl. Was half expecting to see a lady as good looking as Cuppy Otedola.
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by SirShymexx: 11:38pm On May 23, 2016
gozzlin:
Didn't know she was a plain looking girl. Was half expecting to see a lady as good looking as Cuppy Otedola.

She might be better looking and more attractive than Cuppy in person. With all the filters out there today, a lot of these chics don't look like what they look in pictures in person.

However, with the way Cuppy opens her mouth everywhere in all her pics - when it comes to taking the mutumbo in the mouth, my money is on Cuppy all day long. grin But never rule out a chic with rabbit teeth as well. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by buksaylor001: 11:42pm On May 23, 2016
Cokenbread:
Even with d makeup, see her head like my own...
angry angry angry

Is she tryn to imitate this emoji grin?

That guy fukkk up, he for just make d girl im baby mama, so Davido go know how e dey be

Because the marriage will not even last-
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 23, 2016
This Lady should be in her 30's. she is so old, I could see it beneath the makeup.

1 Like

Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by RaeMystix: 12:34am On May 24, 2016
She looks gorgeous in her outfits.
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 1:55am On May 24, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFv1daWQcwq/
Please click on the link above to vote for contestant number 6 on Cakes by Jommy. Thanks
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Oluwaxhango(m): 2:28am On May 24, 2016
gebhota:
and this made front page
I thought I was the only one seeing it..
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by mogboyelade(f): 2:46am On May 24, 2016
Ashley coco? That is imperialism for God sake.
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by rukiblanco(f): 3:04am On May 24, 2016
Souljeezy:
Lolzz..funny.

I was anticipatin something like:5mins later he sent u bak d money.
[color=#006600][/color]my thought exactly.
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Crixina(f): 3:11am On May 24, 2016
Akposkool:
Ashley coco. Was that her birth name? I thought her name was bimbo adeleke? Lol Nigerians claiming foreign names.
Na so omotejokhwo for my area say her name na mirabel. I was like WTF*****
no be inferiority complex, I guess we are gradually going back to the slavic days, this time it isn't forced, we want it ourselves.
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by muzeze77: 3:28am On May 24, 2016
Yoruba babes dey fine when u marry them, after 5 years, 2 babies and enough amala them go come be like michelin man
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 5:28am On May 24, 2016
I Sometimes wonder if these beads aint heavy on them
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Auxcoty(m): 5:44am On May 24, 2016
She's really beautiful
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by rapmike(m): 5:57am On May 24, 2016
abiodun2007:
Davido’s sister, Ashley Coco, sizzled in four different outfits at her Traditional wedding to her beau, Caleb, which was held on Thursday, 12th of May. See photos below...

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/checkout-davidos-sisters-four-gorgeous-outfit.html

Hope they won't divorce like Teeblizz and Tiwa
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by amanikondo: 6:42am On May 24, 2016
Akposkool:
Ashley coco. Was that her birth name? I thought her name was bimbo adeleke? Lol Nigerians claiming foreign names.
Na so omotejokhwo for my area say her name na mirabel. I was like WTF*****

Look at you, Where I dey now, I be James. How do you want Oyinbo to pronounce ATUTUPOYOYO.
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 6:56am On May 24, 2016
She wasted much time home[/quote]

No! She didnt waste tym.
She took her tym to make a living for herself and as u can see,she eventually got married to a cool dude.

I encourage more girls to follow her lead and stop rushing into marriage to potential wife bashers who are only looking for an underaged girl to control.
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:09am On May 24, 2016
[quote author=Vickyydera post=45910252]This Lady should be in her 30's. she is so old, I could see it beneath the makeup.[/quote

Like seriously?
U are bashing ur fellow girl like dat?
Well, she is beta than u cos at her age she is already well established unlike u who wish to get married at a very yung age and remain a begger and an object of abuse for d rest of ur life!
.....and may God help u to marry early cos there is a very high chance dat serious guys will avoid u like a plague wen they see dat u dont hv any plans for ur life but just a parasite.

Olodo! undecided
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:39am On May 24, 2016
[quote author=mineANDurs post=45913758][/quote]you are just a wailing whoree. what do u even know about me? abeg pack well may I see better person.
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by johnkeni(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2016
this babe old pass Linda Ikeji o. even plus the make up dey use baptize her back to back, yet the thing no still remove the wrinkles from her face.
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Crixina(f): 7:43am On May 24, 2016
amanikondo:

Look at you, Where I dey now, I be James. How do you want Oyinbo to pronounce ATUTUPOYOYO.
how the hell do yo pronounce Tchaikovsky or tchotchke?
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by holaphem(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2016
just passing by winkjust passing by
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 8:03am On May 24, 2016
Vickyydera:
you are just a wailing whoree. what do u even know about me? abeg pack well may I see better person.

Ur comment said it all,
U are a HATER and A BEGGER who is praying for a rich husband to leech.

Just so u know, guys are no more smilling!
If u turn into a parasite, they turn into demons.

Get a life and make plans for ur future.

Lazy as*
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by mmasi(f): 8:48am On May 24, 2016
Gorgeous
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Chainex(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2016
Nawa to you oh
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Saladin25(m): 9:34am On May 24, 2016
Crixina:
how the hell do yo pronounce Tchaikovsky or tchotchke?
Or this kind of name Chygrynskiy
Re: Ashley Coco's Outfits For Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:40am On May 24, 2016
mineANDurs:

Ur comment said it all,
U are a HATER and A BEGGER who is praying for a rich husband to leech.

Just so u know, guys are no more smilling!
If u turn into a parasite, they turn into demons.

Get a life and make plans for ur future.

Lazy as*
babe gt off my mention. haba . is it because am better than you? for your information I like coco adeleke and as for praying for rich husband that's pure bullshit.

how can someone be so frustrated .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football / Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Mimick Niniola Live Band Performance, Got People Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.