Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Btw MEND and NDA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Btw MEND and NDA (974 Views)

Mend's Charles Okah Fakes Escape From Custody (pics) / Hilary And Obama Expose As Sponsor Of ISIS And NDA / "Biafra Or Death" Nnamdi Kanu Replies MEND And Their Ahithophel Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Btw MEND and NDA by Rose2014: 10:37pm On May 23, 2016
Now that FG is considering having a dialogue with NDA, what will now become of MEND
Hope they get to negotiate too

1 Like

Re: Btw MEND and NDA by faaz24: 10:43pm On May 23, 2016
MEND will mend fencces of frustrated fellows.....Dazzol !

1 Like

Re: Btw MEND and NDA by dunkem21(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2016
You sabi find trouble o .. lipsrsealed
Re: Btw MEND and NDA by Rose2014: 10:49pm On May 23, 2016
dunkem21:
You sabi find trouble o .. lipsrsealed

Imagine this below

Buhari marks his first year in office, he deserves more time to stabilize the country that was ran aground by the ill-fated, corrupt and visionless immediate past administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan which pauperized the Nigerian people to the alarming degree we all experience today
Re: Btw MEND and NDA by Rose2014: 10:56pm On May 23, 2016
Smh
Re: Btw MEND and NDA by dunkem21(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2016
Rose2014:

Imagine this below

Buhari marks his first year in office, he deserves more time to stabilize the country that was ran aground by the ill-fated, corrupt and visionless immediate past administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan which pauperized the Nigerian people to the alarming degree we all experience today

Ehm, I'm holding back from revealing sensitive information ..

..Check the last paragraph of that article and you'll see that MEND was only after the release of Okah brothers - Masterminds of Independence day bombings ..

..and remember GEJ was to be implicated ..

GEJ was smart to swing to Ivory coast to establish an alibi as people are working tirelessly to tag him NDA sponsor cool
Re: Btw MEND and NDA by Rose2014: 11:04pm On May 23, 2016
faaz24:
MEND will mend fencces of frustrated fellows.....Dazzol !

I guess
Re: Btw MEND and NDA by Rose2014: 11:07pm On May 23, 2016
dunkem21:

..Check the last paragraph of that article and you'll see that MEND was only after the release of Okah brothers - Masterminds of Independence day bombings ..

GEJ was smart to swing to Ivory coast to establish an alibi as people are working tirelessly to tag him NDA sponsor cool
Let me go read again then. This time very slowly grin

1 Like

Re: Btw MEND and NDA by Rose2014: 11:47pm On May 23, 2016
dunkem21:

Hmmm
Re: Btw MEND and NDA by DaBullIT(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2016
Eitherway , GEJ is tagged

His cousin tagged him

Metuah Tagged him

Dasuki tagged him

NIMASA boss tagged him

Falae Tagged him

Denziani tagged him

He can only fun for a while

and as for the negotiation with MEND , I think that is not going to happen either
dunkem21:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pioneer This Youth Movement, Save The Future Toda / Avengers Blackmailing Buhari To Cover Deals Under Jonathan /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.