Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Please Help! I Want To Stop Having S*x With My Husband’s Friend But I Can’t - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help! I Want To Stop Having S*x With My Husband’s Friend But I Can’t (1077 Views)

“I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / Help!!! My Husband's Friend Is Getting On My Nerves / She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Want To Stop Having S*x With My Husband’s Friend But I Can’t by Naijatalktalk(m): 1:51am On May 24, 2016
MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING TO YOU ALL IT ANOTHER READER FROM HTTP://AMEBOSQUARE.COM THAT NEEDS YOUR ADVICE, SHE AS BEEN HAVING HARD TIME AND SHE NEEDS YOUR ONE OR TWO ADVICE

HOW TO ADVICE HER ?

VISIT HTTP://AMEBOSQUARE.COM OR FOLLOW http://amebosquare.com/entertainment/please-help-want-stop-sx-husbands-friend-cant-woman-cries/
READ WHAT SHE NARRATED AND DROP YOUR ADVICE TO HER, ALL ADVICE ARE WELCOME AS OUR ADMINS ARE ALL AVAILABLE TO PUBLISH ALL

PREVIEW

The woman shared her tale showing just how she feels trapped and terrible with her love life.
Below is what she wrote:
My husband and have been married now for seven years. He is an amazing father and husband, and always gives his 110 percent in all he does.

The problem however, is that I still seem to feel unhappy and unfulfilled.

About two years ago, I began an affair, and it happened to

CONTINUE HERE
http://amebosquare.com/entertainment/please-help-want-stop-sx-husbands-friend-cant-woman-cries/
Re: Please Help! I Want To Stop Having S*x With My Husband’s Friend But I Can’t by Bambless1(m): 2:08am On May 24, 2016
La Click La Explode
Re: Please Help! I Want To Stop Having S*x With My Husband’s Friend But I Can’t by orisa37: 4:29am On May 24, 2016
Stop Politics.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / END TIME: Mum Rapes 4 Year Old Boy, Broadcasts Live Video (photo) / 18 Year Old Boy Buy Mercedes-benz Flaunt Dollars Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.