Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants (2134 Views)

Hope Nigerdelta Militants Are Ready To Avoid Arepo Toasting / Drop Your Weapon Lets Negotiate: Buhari Begs Nigerdelta Militants / See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 2:29am On May 24, 2016
We have read and hopefully it is true,that the federal government have decided to dialogue with the militants/freedom fighters from the oil/gas rich region of the ND. people all across Nigeria should drop a message for this boys for the benefit of all of us in Nigeria and ND in Particular.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 2:31am On May 24, 2016
They should accept the dialogue and ensure they put the interest of the entire ND region first before theirs

1 Like

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 2:33am On May 24, 2016
Even though I am a wailer and anti-APC I must confess this is a very good step if true by Buhari,better late than never. To the avengers, this is not time to go collect any money like those before you did. This is the time to put the interest of the people of the Niger Delta first. First demand must be total implementation of true Federalism across the country.Release of political prisoners like Nnamdi Kanu, an open investigation into APC presidential campaign funds or release all other people being investigated.Anything short of this is a no no

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 2:37am On May 24, 2016
Ozin:
Even though I am a wailer and anti-APC I must confess this is a very good step if true by Buhari,better late than never. To the avengers, this is not time to go collect any money like those before you did. This is the time to put the interest of the people of the Niger Delta first. First demand must be total implementation of true Federalism across the country.Release of political prisoners like Nnamdi Kanu, an open investigation into APC presidential campaign funds or release all other people being investigated.Anything short of this is a no no

Good one, also they must ensure their identity is well protected until they 100% sure of the sincerity on the govt part. Which means they should send trusted representatives that can give a good representation

6 Likes

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by freeze001(f): 2:40am On May 24, 2016
Don't renege on your demands! There must be resource control, fiscal federalism and the release of Nnamdi Kanu. Oil wells must also be equitably allocated or in joint ventures with host communities and foreign companies. Don't give in to short term cash n wealth that do the environment and region no good. Ensure your name is written in gold and that posterity will hold u in favourable n high esteem.

Most importantly though, do not let down ur guard and never let them succeed in dividing and pitting u against fellow fighters. Ensure you are not being set up for a sting operation.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by sasifo(m): 2:42am On May 24, 2016
Ozin:
We have read and hopefully it is true,that the federal government have decided to dialogue with the militants/freedom fighters from the oil/gas rich region of the ND. people all across Nigeria should drop a message for this boys for the benefit of all of us in Nigeria and ND in Particular.
. Let's embrace peace let the bombings and destruction stop. Let's join hands together to make Nigeria a great nation.Avengers RelaxXxxxxxxxxx.
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 2:52am On May 24, 2016
The boys should take some chill and wait for contacts to be made to an intelligent and not selfish representatives of theirs.They must ensure such person will not add or subtract from their demand. The most important thing is implementation of true Federalism in all it's ramifications,this must not be negotiable because this is the conduit to salvage this country and put it among great nations.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 3:05am On May 24, 2016
Akwaoron:
The boys should take some chill and wait for contacts to be made to an intelligent and not selfish representatives of theirs.They must ensure such person will not add or subtract from their demand. The most important thing is implementation of true Federalism in all it's ramifications,this must not be negotiable because this is the conduit to salvage this country and put it among great nations.

Yeah because true federalism will see all states/region in healty competition and the country will be better for it
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by funlord(m): 3:37am On May 24, 2016
grin

The should all _fuck off! They are nothing but a bunch of lazy regional criminals!

4 Likes

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by DONMAYOR19(m): 4:01am On May 24, 2016
funlord:
grin

The should all _fuck off! They are nothing but a bunch of lazy regional criminals!

you are extremely hard working, hard working for being a zombie for a dullard. I pity u.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by orisa37: 4:05am On May 24, 2016
Drop all animosities against Tompolo and make him Minister to replace Ibe Kwachikwu. Also bring back NOI as Minister of Finance and move MKA(Kemi Adeosun) to CBN as Governor. Enough of planless politics.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by berryprety(f): 4:26am On May 24, 2016
first of all I say weldone boz for payn them with their own coins. they destabilize Gej govt t Take power so they should v a feel of how it hurts. we in unity we plead for ur understanding dialogue with d govt and mk sure atleast 80 per of ur request are met. Nnamdi must b free. pls dnt trust these govt dnt come out till u are sure of their sincerity if not if u show ur self u will b kept with their different court warrant. jst b wise.

5 Likes

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Segadem(m): 4:47am On May 24, 2016
Ozin:
Proudly Wailer?
Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 4:50am On May 24, 2016
funlord:
grin

I think Buhari now think otherwise
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 4:53am On May 24, 2016
Segadem:
Proudly Wailer?
Wonders shall never end

Sure a very proud wailer I am

12 Likes

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 4:56am On May 24, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
you are extremely hard working, hard working for being a zombie for a dullard. I pity u.

grin grin grin
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 4:59am On May 24, 2016
To the NDU : Guys see ehn, Buhari no dey hear word, keep playing hardball with him until he pipes low and meets ALL ur demands. I said ALL ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by cold(m): 5:06am On May 24, 2016
freeze001:
Don't renege on your demands! There must be resource control, fiscal federalism and the release of Nnamdi Kanu. Oil wells must also be equitably allocated or in joint ventures with host communities and foreign companies. Don't give in to short term cash n wealth that does the environment and region no good. Ensure your name is written in gold and that posterity will hold u in favourable n high esteem.

Most importantly though, do not let down ur guard and never let them succeed in dividing and pitting u against fellow fighters. Ensure you are not being set up for a sting operation.
Now all has been heard/written. Here is the conclusion of the matter. Insist on equitable distribution of the nation's commonwealth and stay true to your demands. For this is the whole duty of Niger Deltans.

8 Likes

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by JUSTICEDBIAFRAN: 5:08am On May 24, 2016
Dialogue? Well fg is gradually coming back to there sense, but they should first of all be willing to either go for true federation or divide this contraption.

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 5:14am On May 24, 2016
Where is Barcanista? I warned him that he was on the wrong side of history of his people with that pandering bs he wrote against the great Avengers.

5 Likes

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Igbiboi: 5:15am On May 24, 2016
For me, they should not stop de attacks, Dey should not dialogue with the FG. This is the best time to cripple Nigeria and win this fight. What Buhari is looking for is an excuse to buy more time and come after them, so they must utilize this opportunity maximally, until 100% of their demands are met, including the sovereign state of Niger Delta. And BTW I still stand with the avengers!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Cjrane2: 5:17am On May 24, 2016
[size=14pt]Dear militants,
please don't be deceived by the lies and empty promises of the dulllard in Aso rock.

Blow up key pipelines. Just wait for their soldiers to leave your chosen spot or go to another end of the pipeline and hammer your TNT. Avoid killing the innocent soldiers, unless they try to kill you. Then let them have it.

Abookis wants to corner everything in Nigeria for fulanis. We would all rather spill the oil, than watch Buhari repeat the Abacha years of brazen stealing and relocating all the projects to the north and deploy army to in the south.
[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by redcap: 5:30am On May 24, 2016
I just wish Igbos has this kinda Kingsize balls.

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 5:53am On May 24, 2016
Cjrane2:
[size=14pt]Dear militants,
please don't be deceived by the lies and empty promises of the dulllard in Aso rock.

Blow up key pipelines. Just wait for their soldiers to leave your chosen spot or go to another end of the pipeline and hammer your TNT. Avoid killing the innocent soldiers, unless they try to kill you. Then let them have it.

Abookis wants to corner everything in Nigeria for fulanis. We would all rather spill the oil, than watch Buhari repeat the Abacha years of brazen stealing and relocating all the projects to the north and deploy army to in the south.
[/size]

I share in ur sentiments but then we must have the interest of the common man/woman from the North who knows nothing about the economic plundering going on in the ND by their elites. A middle ground should be true and total federalism with caution of course because one can never trust this government

1 Like

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 5:56am On May 24, 2016
Federalism or nothing

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 5:57am On May 24, 2016
Akwaoron:

I share in ur sentiments but then we must have the interest of the common man/woman from the North who knows nothing about the economic plundering going on in the ND by their elites. A middle ground should be true and total federalism with caution of course because one can never trust this government

Word!
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by sdindan: 6:07am On May 24, 2016
They should continue the bombings.

They should follow the footstep of buhari and make this country ungovernable to d fantastically dullarrd.

Karma is a bitch.

5 Likes

Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Osgilliat(m): 6:16am On May 24, 2016
So, you all think these guys will not accept billions of naira to abort their mission in favor of them and not the whole Niger deltan?
My brothers from the east sabi money pass anything. I really hope they stand firm in their cause and negotiate, the bombing should stop. They are making life more harder for Nigerians and Niger deltans.
Re: Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants by Nature8(m): 6:29am On May 24, 2016
freeze001:
Don't renege on your demands! There must be resource control, fiscal federalism and the release of Nnamdi Kanu. Oil wells must also be equitably allocated or in joint ventures with host communities and foreign companies. Don't give in to short term cash n wealth that do the environment and region no good. Ensure your name is written in gold and that posterity will hold u in favourable n high esteem.

Well spoken.. I concur with you..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lastest News / APC Government Intentionally Shut Down The Electricity 4more Consumption Of Fuel / Federal Government Is Broke,june Salary Is Yet To Be Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.