Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot (25751 Views)

Ministers’ Aides Turn Executive Beggars / Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides / Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by sirfemoz(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2016
Sack which people? He must be joking. After using 6months to assemble those angels. Or is he trying to tell us that those angels are no longer competent?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by alt3r3g0: 8:59am On May 24, 2016
rose54321:

I agree with you to some extent, maybe not as far as him "f.ucking off", but he needs to sit up.

He hasn't issued a single statement since the Niger delta bombing, not to talk of leading a delegation there. .

The silver lining though is that now Nigerians, like never before, are holding their public office holders accountable. That's definitely a plus.

Totally agree.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Gaskia: 9:04am On May 24, 2016
Amaechi, Fashola and all those who got their children secretly into CBN without public adverts or Buhari is not fighting corruption but PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by hausameat: 9:10am On May 24, 2016
God will never forgive all those who told the greated lies against GEJ. As at today Buhari's government is about a year and is under pressure from those who assisted the most incompetent Buhari to sellect his minister for about seven months. Apc used some of the most dangerious and greatest liers like Lai Mohammed, Obasanjo etc., to deceive almost all Nigerians to vote for Buhari. As at today, the truth is very clear that Buhari and his apc are just empty beings who are out to inflict further hardship on Nigerians. If you are a true Nigerian, just pray for God's intervention on this government. What is happening now is the fact that the more this government stays on, the more Nigerians will die from BP, from frustration, from confustion. To make things worse, Buhari and his apc is still seriosuly in the lie telling business. They tell the world of sensational figures by those they claim to be corrupt people and are making people to support them. Tuffiakwa to Buhari, to all those apc people who are out there, always confusing people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Dollipsejay(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2016
Heineken Lokpobiri (Bayelsa state) – State minister for Agriculture and Rural Development.
Claudius Daramola (Ondo state) – State minister of Niger Delta

this guys also needs to get off the track also... i haven't heard about them since they were sworn in..

they are just salary collecters and not job doer

1 Like

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by hausameat: 9:20am On May 24, 2016
thesicilian:
Do we have ministers ?
Help me ask them. Is there any normal being in apc? Does Buhari himself a normal being? Is he a competent person? Why does it take him amost eight months to sellect those dumbest dunce like him. Today, he is pressurised to carry out changes. Rubbish government.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by LordIsaac(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2016
funlord:
grin

A man whose priorities are having his security details dust off his gucci loafers in public is who you think should "sit up"? This man couldn't "sit up" if he was at a dinner table

He has always been an un-charismatic and incompetent oaf! Ask any of your friends in the military about him and check out the disdain they have for him! Get familiar!

By the way You are that mature babe innit? So you may abhor my colorful language but its all good! Even the mods have given up! The _fuck off option is the best option for this national turd!
You need to improve upon your comprehension skills....Rose is in tandem with you 100% but for the ''swear word''!
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Wallade(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2016
I think the problem is with the President himself; I you wanna blame surbodinates for lack of initiatives, you need to check if you are favorably disposed to initiative and creative personalities. I think PMB is autocratic and only listens to selected few.

I also think the underperforming ministries were largely affected by the timing of the budget approval and appropriation to law.

However, some of them need yo be relieved of their jobs because they are hopeless and lack quality value to add to government. Especially the old ones: Minister of Agric, sports, interior etc.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by petekayo(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2016
What have PMB achieved in the last one year? To me nothing. What about you?
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by bendeniceguy: 9:33am On May 24, 2016
Sofly sofly catch amaechi!!!! Na dat bagga yansh i wan see. TOAD of Ubima
funlord:
angry

Good!

That minister of interior 'Dambanza abi na dambuzu' needs to _fuck off!
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by hausameat: 9:36am On May 24, 2016
My dearest wailers, as at today PRAYER is still free. Where ever you are, bend down or close your eyes and pray. Three years is still a long time to wait for another election. As am talking, my two tendents are out of their companies. A banker and a construction company worker. They are unable to pay my house rent. Wailing only will never change things. Pray right now. buhari and apc were not ready for gonvernance. They were interested in removing GEJ with thier numbers. They have succeeded, yet there is serious groaning and trouble everywhere
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by BossKratos: 9:44am On May 24, 2016
LordIsaac:

You need to improve upon your comprehension skills....Rose is in tandem with you 100% but for the ''swear word''!

I think it is YOU who needs a lesson in comprehension! He is only letting rose know that even sitting up won't help that guy! We can't keep recycling failed politicians and wondering why our country is messed up!

He is only letting her know that he writes as he sees fit! UNDERSTAND?
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by pinkyliceous(f): 9:44am On May 24, 2016
Wait a minute!

Is uncle Bubu now blaming his noise makers/Ministers for his dwindling popularity?

Very soon he will blame the e-rats for attracting so much insults to him online.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Nuells: 9:57am On May 24, 2016
He should also sack the Petroleum Minister from Daura.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by samjadinero(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2016
Na ministers we get abi talkatives?
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by princemajj: 10:05am On May 24, 2016
I beg na time to change uncle rotimi ,but if dem change am d guy go open APC yansh and we go see dia lies
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Vincef(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2016
willywasco:

Source: http://nigerianpilot.com/buhari-pressure-sack-ministers-aides/

1. Rotimi Amaechi (the corrupt liverless man)
2. Chris Ngige ( sit-down look minister)
3. Lai Mohammed (the man who asked youth to seek job in dressing the masquerade of his fathers house lol)
4. Onu (the visionless man who wanted to import grass)
5. Solomon Dalung (the visionless man who agreed to payment of 5k to 1m youth. Rubbish!).

Also, PMB kindly find time to plant the impeachment of that northern governor who commissioned a manually operated borehole as a project to mark his 1 year in office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Adminisher: 10:19am On May 24, 2016
funlord:
angry

Good!

Agreed about DanBazzau. The NSCDC is under him but there is still pipeline bombing. His budget is the third highest yet we are not seeing action on securing borders or regulating cattle herdsmen. They need to be properly registered, given entry passes and designated routes so that they don't stray unto farmlands. Ifor they have IDs, you can filter out the killers amongst them and descendants on them
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Adminisher: 10:21am On May 24, 2016
Vincef:

1. Rotimi Amaechi (the corrupt liverless man)
2. Chris Ngige ( sit-down look minister)
3. Lai Mohammed (the man who asked youth to seek job in dressing the masquerade of his fathers house lol)
4. Onu (the visionless man who wanted to import grass)
5. Solomon Dalung (the visionless man who agreed to payment of 5k to 1m youth. Rubbish!).

Also, PMB kindly find time to plant the impeachment of that northern governor who commissioned a manually operated borehole as a project to mark his 1 year in office.

Amaechi, Onu and Chris Nigeria are good. D'alung is a mistake in office , L'ai Mohammed has embarrassed government three times so far but Buhari will not sack him. He might be reassigned another ministry.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by uzo4real(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2016
The only minister doing his job effectively is Lai ......, lying to the masses.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Drsheddy(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2016
Fct minister should be relieve ASAP! He's not performing.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by bisiboi(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2016
When I first heard the word PSYCHOLOGY in secondary school, I spelt it "Sychology". I didn't know there was a silent' letter "P" before it as in (Psychology). When Buhari promised Nigerians ₦45 per litre of fuel during his campaign, I didn't also know there was a silent "1" before it as in (₦145).
We learn every day, don't we?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Vincef(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2016
Adminisher:

Amaechi, Onu and Chris Nigeria are good. D'alung is a mistake in office , L'ai Mohammed has embarrassed government three times so far but Buhari will not sack him. He might be reassigned another ministry.

What has Onu, Ngige done including Fayemi.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by ojtech8291: 11:37am On May 24, 2016
Only kachukwu, Lai mohummed, fashola and American are the ones airing some views but the rest are zero especially minister of education.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 24, 2016
They lack initiative and are always waiting for the president to direct them before they are jolted to act. There is the belief that there is too much eye service around here. The president does not want to see their faces as often as they wish. All he needs is for them to work and deliver. Some of them even claim they are scared not to make mistakes that would offend the president. But they have not been seen to be trying to perform in the first case,” another source in a critical ministry revealed

Why the hell would you even be scared of your president when you don't have any skeleton in your closet.
This issue needs to be address, this ministers are to scared to act.
Fayose, please lend this ministers some of your ego \o/ they are a bunch of sissies
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Cannonleo(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2016
funlord:
angry

Good!

when he was COAS what was his job description and major achievement tell me. you talk as if clowns change over night. meanwhile ogbeh ur time is loading.

when you run a government on CAC( command and control principle) initiative and cfeativity becomes the first victims
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Ewelesuo: 1:01pm On May 24, 2016
funlord:
angry

Good!

The Minister of Interior is the only performing Minister seen so far dear. His policies are inline with the change mantra of the regime. He has restored sanity in the Police, NSCDC, Prisons, Fire Service and Immigration.
In the case of Prisons which currently has about 65 thousand inmates which about 70 percent are awaiting trial, General Dambazau has introduced measures to reduce it drastically.
Because Nigeria has about 1,400 unmaned illegal entry points in to the country which makes it possible for terrorists and other foreign herdsmen to carry dangerous weapons in to the country, the Minister went to Ghana, Cameroun, Chad, Nigel and Benin Republic to sign multinational agreement to restart joint border patrol etc.
While I am not holding briefs for the Minister, I will say the only problem the man is facing is the media that often distorts his policies and portray him in bad light just because he is not a talking type.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Ewelesuo: 1:20pm On May 24, 2016
Adminisher:

Agreed about DanBazzau. The NSCDC is under him but there is still pipeline bombing. His budget is the third highest yet we are not seeing action on securing borders or regulating cattle herdsmen. They need to be properly registered, given entry passes and designated routes so that they don't stray unto farmlands. Ifor they have IDs, you can filter out the killers amongst them and descendants on them
You see the Minister is trying his best. On the issue of pipeline vandalisation, you will agree with me that personel are not much. Out of the numbers, 5,000 personel were sent to the Northeast to ensure the return of peace and civil life in the enclave freed by the soldiers because according to him, winning the peace is as important of winning the war.
Another 8,000 personel have been deployed to guide our solid minerals. They are known as the Solid Minerals Defenders Armed Squad. If you go the NSCDC, the desk has been created.
In the case of porous border, you are right because the nation has about 1,400 illegal entry points. But the Minister is on top of the situation because, the Ministry is planning to deploy sniffer dogs, ICT gadgets and others to help the shortfall in the staff strength of the Immigration Service.
On huge budgetary allocation, all the Internal Security Apparatus are under this Ministry, like Fire Service, Immigration, Prisons, NSCDC and Police. The wage bill alone is something.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 24, 2016
TPAND:
1. Fashola should be number 1, he has failed in the 3 sectors under is judicature, better still make him minister for state for power, while another Techocrat is made minister for power

He shud be removed completely & dat ministry shud be excluded frm his portfolio. Man has no idea, not a clue on how to run dat ministry. Increasing tariff & telling us it's a bitter pill we'll have to swallow is jst an example of how insensitive he is to the plight of Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Clubeto(m): 1:28pm On May 24, 2016
Unserious fellows
Re: Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot by Ewelesuo: 1:32pm On May 24, 2016
alt3r3g0:

Totally agree.
You see, the Minister cannot be everywhere. He was in Anambra when fire infeno occured. He was Borno to see the IDPs. He was in Niger to commiserate with traders who lost their shops to fire infeno. He was in Delta to pay condolence over the killing of a Monarch by herdsmen. He was in Cameroon the other to formalise arrangement for the return of Nigerian Refugees. I think ND case does not need a statement since security operatives are arresting the culprits.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) / I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo / Photos: Aisha Buhari Visits Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.