Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? (51303 Views)

Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? / Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) / White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by AutoJoshNIG: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Wedding days are typically designed to be very memorable. The couple involved put in so much efforts to make the event one to linger for long in the memories of all.

To achieve this, different tactics and antics are orchestrated to make the wedding eventful, especially with interesting high points, all designed to make the event the most talked about event for as long as possible.

However, there are some rather daring couples who succeeded in making their wedding a very memorable event. They succeeded not necessarily due to the grandiose nature of the event. Neither did they achieve it due to the presence of some celebrity performer that performed at the event. Or the grand wedding venue.

Rather they used usual wedding vehicles to make give their events a unique touch and to be the talk of the town, or well, in this era of the Internet and the World Wide Web, the talk of the world.

Anyway, Autojosh presents some very usual and I dare say very daring couples with the most usual wedding vehicles.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/are-you-bold-enough-to-do-your-wedding-in-any-of-these-cars/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by culos(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2018
Non. Not in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2018
Yes to the power bike!

18 Likes

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by habsydiamond(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2018
Why not.....at least I go be the first to use bulldozer do wedding for Naija.. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by tico1212(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2018
No 20 izza bae

1 Like

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Gofwane(m): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2018
They are all learners. Me i will do mine inside wheelbarrow angry

15 Likes

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by ayourbamie: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2018
I know it must be autoJoshnig, autojoshnig Ti take over from Explorers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Macnnoli4(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2018
For my mind, James bond should use the army tank whenever he marries.
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by MrGreenMavro: 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
grin

na boat I wan use

1 Like

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Victorakats(m): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
Much more
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Divay22(f): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
I like that one that looks like Cee c lashes tongue

2 Likes

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by NwaAmaikpe: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
shocked

I like the one with the refuse truck.
Because marriage these days is trash.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by deepwater(f): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
lol

I noticed just one thing here.

They are all happy and smiling grin

7 Likes

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by chuks34(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
I love the armord car

2 Likes

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by nanakgh(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
lesson: end of the day, do what makes you happiest.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by ruggedtimi(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
all unique
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
If you are bold enough to go into marriage with a creature that is as complex, complicated and unfathomably mysterious as a woman then you will be bold enough to do anything which includes using any of those vehicles and even a flying Arabian mat and a flying saucer for your wedding.

5 Likes

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Joshuamilarge(m): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
As a big boy give me that TANK any day.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by ikorodureporta: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lovely...
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Oyibo life just simple.
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by koolguy88(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
most usual wedding vehicles or most "unusual"? Op, kindly amend your grammer

1 Like

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by tokrizy: 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
yes
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by jashar(f): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
mba...

i'll order uber or taxify rather...
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by teemanbastos(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ok

5 Likes

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Iscoalarcon: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
That tank Couple's is lit
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Pavore9: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Love the Volkswagen Kombi
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Iscoalarcon: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
ayourbamie:
I know it must be autoJoshnig, autojoshnig Ti take over from Explorers
I concur cool

1 Like

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by allanphash7(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
Wedding is just a day but Marriage is for life

Your wedding day can mever be the best or be the worse

All you need to do is just hope for the best partner
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by DAVE41(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
All I can say to the brother below me is
AMEN TO HIS WISHES

Gofwane:
They are all learners. Me i will do mine inside wheelbarrow angry

1 Like

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by kinkybunny(f): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Joshuamilarge:
As a big boy give me that TANK any day.

why did you post ur picture... you want me to vomit?
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Whothecapfits: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Why is trekking no featured.
I want 2 c couples covering distance on legs with their wedding robes.
or all the pic above won't be really fun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) / Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) / Kenyan Millionaire Javan Bidogo Wed's Two Friends Same Weekend. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.