Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

A Strange, Fascinating And Incredible Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Strange, Fascinating And Incredible Story (619 Views)

Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His / A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Strange, Fascinating And Incredible Story by Eze2000(m): 4:14am On May 24, 2016
Hello people,

Here i bring you the most fascinating, strange and yet romantic story i dare say you have ever come across.
A heroine with special spiritual gifts who wins a rich husband not just because of her beauty or incredible sex appeal but also by her cooking. This is just one woman but, of course, there are other people and things that make that story what it is....a wow!

Please, don't take my word for it, stranger that i am, check things out for yourselves right here on Nairaland where its already making waves.
Just follow this link to read it...

https://www.nairaland.com/2941054/ruthless-betrayals-story-love-betrayals

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: A Strange, Fascinating And Incredible Story by Eze2000(m): 1:19am On May 27, 2016
This story is making waves. Click on the link above to see for yourself.
Re: A Strange, Fascinating And Incredible Story by Eze2000(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2016
Eze2000:
This story is making waves. Click on the link above to see for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

HAPPY 70th Birthday Anniversary To President George W Bush.! / See What Is Killing Your Marriage [MUST READ] / Eight Ways To Protect Your Sex Life From The Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.