Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? (44861 Views)

I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Good day familylanders.
I come here to air my current dilemma and ask for a way out.
I'm married with a kid, got separated with my husband last year Jan due to some little issues that weren't managed properly and got escalated..
We stayed in touch for A year cos of child welfare and the rest. He obviously had a relationship with another lady in his base, while I remain single
Sometimes this year, we started talking about reconciliation and the talks went well, we've seen our mistakes and accepted to work on the marriage.
He confessed to me he had a relationship with a lady but he told he was married with a child and he wasn't going to divorce his wife neither marry her (the lady) so twas a deal sort of and he has broken up with her ( which she confirmed)

He's come to see me in my place and I got posted for an official assignment to his state..He told me the girl has refused to leave even after he told her he has reconciled with his wife and the rest.

I got in yesterday and all hell was let loose, the lady was so violent and was saying all manner of trash,threatening fire and hailstone..
I simply asked her, do you know he was married? Did he tell you we were divorced?? Did you see my things in the house? She answered "yes". She said she has no place to go..I was even willing to give her something to take care of herself but she said " no", she wanted my husband and I should start realising she will become a second wife..

My husband in all this have been calling people to talk to her and go without violence..She's called my in-laws to curse(dunno how she got their numbers)... calling friends to tell them she isn't moving out of the house

It's really messy here and I don't want to create a scene..someone advised me I should involve the Civil defence authority.

I really dunno what to do

Please advise me

Royalroy

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by mamadsquare: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Madam, I think you should leave that environment for now, for your own safety.
It's your husband that brought her into the house and it his he who should sort his mess.

When all is cleared you can go back to redrawing your reconciliation.

484 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by gabinogem(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ask your husband if she has relatives you guys can report her to & pls report the matter first to the police before it turns to something brutal. Cuz such lady can go to extreme length to harm u.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Marvel1206: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
How on earth will a woman want to break your home? What kind of nonsense is that? Go and call soldiers to come and deal with her since she is adamant

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by ifyalways(f): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Let's hope your hubby does not want you back just to help him get rid of the girl because the thing Don hook him grin

Anyway, I think you should leave that house. She's your husband responsibility and problem, he should solve it without involving you.

175 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by fluxbush(f): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Madam, don't involve yourself in this matter. Yes,you will feel the temptation to defend your home but not this time. The person who brought her into the house should come and carry her out. For now, jejely go and stay elsewhere till your husband sorts himself out of this mess. After all if the tables were turned, your husband will never come to blows with the other guy for your matter. These days people kill for much less. Your life comes first biko.

As he made his bed,so shall he snore on it. Shikena.

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by greatcrown: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Madam it's not your call.
Let your husband fix his mess, relocate from present location to another place, then you can join him in the new location.

Anything short of the above is a no no for you.
Please stay safe!

25 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by hillsiderfak(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Madam, you need to be prayerful becos this woman may go local on you and husband ( fetish ) . as a Christian that's what I can tell you, seek councilling and be prayerful, Remember, life is spiritual.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by doyinbaby(f): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
mamadsquare:
Madam, I think you should leave that environment for now, for your own safety.
It's your husband that brought her into the house and it his he who should sort his mess.

When all is cleared you can go back to redrawing your reconciliation.
Gbam

9 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
smdh!

greatcrown:
Madam it's not your call.
Let your husband fix his mess, relocate from present location to another place, then you can join him in the new location.

Anything short of the above is a no no for you.
Please stay safe!
she should relocate and leave her home for the other woman?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
This issue is for your ex husband to deal with, but sadly, with the madness we see these days, be wise as that's how some will wash your face with acid.

This is a foul environment and you should simply stay away and live your life away from this rubbish.

Btw: if your husband brought this mad woman to live with him, then I suggest you move on with your life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Sterope(f): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hernyolar

I am not quite sure if your husband is interested in letting her go. If he were, he would have sought police intervention. Our policemen are quite good for situations like this.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by MrsDot(f): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by MrsDot(f): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
WiredLeggings:
smdh!

i join U shake head ooo.... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by poshestmina(f): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
By fire, by force marriage! grin cheesy

You obviously have no right to send her out, let the person that brought her send her packing...you can stay in a hotel till you leave for your base. Let him clean up his mess!

Some women are annoyingly stupid. lipsrsealed

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
This is your husband's mess to sort out.

11 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by poshestmina(f): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
WiredLeggings:
smdh!

Isn't it obvious that the other woman is a desperate, shameless mad woman? Such women can go to any length to get what they want or would you rather she harm or kills the wife?

Op,avoid that scene for nowplease, your life first ! To even think that the woman already knows the husband's family! .LEAVE HIM TO CLEAN UP HIS MESS!... You don't know what he has done or told the woman that is giving her so much confidence.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Destined2win: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
OK supposing I am the man in the house,

Firstly I'll not get you involved in the whole scenario, you stay elsewhere with the kid while I look for a way to sort the lady out.

Secondly, I will not use force to send away the lady, because while you left me and walked away, she was doing some 'wifely' duties even though I never promised to marry her.

Thirdly, if the building not mine, I will jejely leave the house for the lady, rent a new house for the reconciled family and move in.

There must be a price to pay for the initial mistake.

Fourthly, I will severe all ties and communication with the lady, even if it involves police or warning her family.
Then she'd be seen as an intruder.

If you and your husband don't handle this issue wisely, that lady might do something drastic that will not be goodnews on the newspapers and Internet

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Richy4(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
I was even surprised the OP was having a conversation with the said woman...when she should have done RIGHT ABOUT TURN!!!! instantly like a soldier and go check herself in a hotel close by.. and let the man sort out his mess himself... smiley

19 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
MrsDot:
i join U shake head ooo.... embarassed
grin
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by twosquare(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Pay some cops to do the job. Simple, case solved!
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Homeboiy: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Your husband brought her home, he's the only one to take her back from where he got her from

shinarlaura I sight u

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Thank you family for the good and kind advice tonight, I'm sincerely appreciative.

We've resolved the issues and we got the law involved, she has come pack all her things tonight, we came back to see she has packed.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
Send angels to flog her. Na she go use her leg run

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by mrwonlasewonie: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
So police no dey your area to evict her out forcefully?where's your marriage certificate? Where are your parents? Where are your friends that attended your wedding to help you video as the police is evicting her out for future evidence. This is the time you need to wield your support system in full force.you don't use gentleman style to evict a desperate woman out.you use greater madness to chase out a lunatic

Don't mind those people saying leave the place for sometime o except you're personally tired of the marriage then you can walk but if you still want your marriage back you need to fight with EVERYTHING

there are wickedly desperate women everywhere that don't understand treating them like a lady the only language they understand is brutal force,drama,disgrace and violence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by joganut(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Guys! Help ME! My Brother swallowed my 64GB. memorycard, he can't stop, he sang all the songs I downloaded . I'm afraid he might reached in the Video! What should I DO?

1 Like

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Zico5(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ok
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by MrMcJay(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hernyolar:
Thank you family for the good and kind advice tonight, I'm sincerely appreciative.

We've resolved the issues and we got the law involved, she has come pack all her things tonight, we came back to see she has packed.

E O D

7 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by itiswellandwell: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Omotayor123(f): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Talk to your husband, you have no business with the Lady.
He should be Ready and Determined to send the woman packing.

Only his determination can work in this case. The girl will read between the lines and leave.

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by mrwonlasewonie: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hernyolar:

so why you con dey shiver like ewe jobele before? And meanwhile how did she enter your house? Who gave her such nerves and impetus to say she don see house? I'm not understanding. Do strangers just enter your house just like that and claim legitimacy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit / 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out / My Wife Shows No Affection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.